over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Shoulder surgery- HGH and IGF?

hoggerlogger

Newbies
My question - would the use of HGH or IGF help during post op on a labrum tear of the shoulder or is it a waste of money.

Background, I had my MRI arthogram last week and today i got a message for the Doc that I have a torn labrum that will require surgery (dont have the specifics of the tear whether it is a SLAP tear or anything else until wednesday when i have my consult) to be able to get back to 100%. Because of how much time i would have to take off work i cant afford to waste my money but if HGH or IGF could shave off some recovery time it would be a blessing. Doc said it would be 3 to 5 weeks in a sling and 4 to 6 months of rehad and limited duty and i can only budget being off work for 3 months at the best and thats it so for those of you who have first hand experience that would be great!!!

BTW: Please dont turn this thread into a debate on who has the best peps and so on, if you do please feel free to PM me, i would just like to keep this thread clutter free

I have a labrum tear and was thinking of using HGH back when I tore it 6 years ago. From my research on the net it seemed like it would speed the healing. But I didn't want to take 3-6 months off work and have my arm in a sling for 6 weeks. So I never got it done.

It heals naturally given time, just not in the right position. It took me a couple of years. I have no problem with lifting weights but seated dumbell presses I avoid, however military press is fine. I just can't fight competitively anymore except maybe boxing if I wanted.

What do you need it fixed for anyway? Military or pro athlete?

it depends on how bad the tear was as to if it needs attending to. i tore mine and now am getting a partial shoulder replacement here in a couple weeks as there is just bone on bone impaired range of motion, discomfort etc. if it is bad enough i would get i fixed. a collegiate swimmer i have trained around tore hers when she hit the end of the pool her Dr told her she would need replacement with in a few years if she didn't get it fixed. take care.

I just had a slap repair in sept . I told my doctor about the hgh and he said it could help the recovery. I also have been running a low dose test as well and my recovery is going awesome. My range of motion is great as well. My physical therapist couldnt believe how well I was doing. And due to my copay of 45 bucks...instead of 3 a week ive only been doing 1. I even started training jiujitsu again and I was told it would be 3-6 months before there was any chance of that. I truly believe without a doubt that the hgh has been speeding up my recovery. And not too mention kept me looking good. Lack of training gets me depressed and when depressed I eat like shit. But I still got a six pack.....I love my hgh

I just had mine done Oct 5....slap tear, clavical repair and shaving of an impingment in the capsul....I was told 6 weeks imobalized in a sling with only assisted movemet at physio. Then 6 weeks with active range of motion excercises only...no weight bearing......then 3 months light weight and at 6 months I can resume normal training, contact sports at 8 months.

I have been using tb500, TRT test dose (hormone doc upped it a bit for me for my surgery) 250week. Deca 200/week (again hinted at by doc) and
CJC1295 no dac and IPAM. 100/100 3x day.

I was doing active range of motion at 4 weeks with some discomfort. At 8 weeks I am at full range of motion, except posterialy (listening to the doc for once...he wants me to stay away from posterior rotation for another 6 weeks).

I have started band work and light resistance - so 6 weeks ahead of schedule. I have started training Taekwondo again, though I am staying away from push ups and any contact.

No it has got to a point were surgery is a must, cant even drive with my left hand after work, my work is very labor intensive and i enjoy what i do so in order to continue i must get the surgery. Also upper body lifting has been non existant the last three months and leg machine only, it is too painful to have my hand behind my shoulders to support the squat bar. Not lifting is driving me nuts. I will update when the doc gives me more details as to what the exact shoulder problem is, Thanks Guys

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws