YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Shoulders hurt and hard to move only during and after sleep? HGH?

Chembody

Verified Customer
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
My shoulders only hurt and feel tight during sleep and upon awaking. Is it from HGH?
Same feeling like in hands from hgh that everyone says but its in my shoulders.

My shoulders hurt like a bastard after and while I’m trying to sleep. Hgh helps nothing with this. I just need to get the surgery done. Iv already had all three rotators reattached on one side. Did away with most of the pain. I just need to get the other one fixed as Iv Already had an mri showing Infraspinatus and superspinatus are completly detached. This winter I might get it done. The shoulder was the most painful surgery and most brutal recovery and rehab out of all the joint reconstructions Iv had done. And Iv had a lot of them. Biceps, knees,hip, shoulder and elbow. Go get it looked at. It might be something that will not heal. Do yourself a favor bro and don’t let it go so long it totally grenades on you like mine did.

Thanks bud,
I definitely will get it looked at.
The only thing is only its during sleep and waking up for few minutes.
Feels tight and stiff when i wake up for few minutes then im good to go. Was seeing if the hgh is causing this as a side effect on shoulders?
I am going to get it checked out just to be safe.

Did this just start happening once you started hgh ?
It could simply be sleeping on the shoulder causing pain and nothing more.
I had some rough right shoulder pain about 10 months back, it was a partial tear and did not need surgery as my orotho is big into the gym and did not want to go that route at firsts. I felt it right after doing a set of weighted dips and it hurt so bad I couldn’t lift my right arm.
Good on getting it looked at, but don’t expect for the worse. I did no surgery and worked on mobility for months along with healing compounds. Went back and it was healed up. Still hurts but if you’re lifting weights something is always going to be hurting.

It could be simple tendonitis, or it may be nothing at all.
I might get flamed for this but if your rotator is torn it hurts like nothing else.

In terms of keeping it strong, I hit face pulls, v raises and band pulls along with dead-hangs.
Goodluck and I think you’ll be fine.
Mine was swollen up the night after training and I could tell it wasn’t just some typical pain.

For me it’s frozen shoulder and it sucks.
Caused by arthritis and wear and tear.
No hgh is fixing it in my case.
I’m about to start researching stem cell

I've been having this issue as i have gotten older. If I can sleep with my arms to my sides, it doesn't really bother me. If I put them under the pillow or under my head I'm fucked.
Yup
Thats how i sleep and i think its my sleeping but just started hurting me couple weeks ago and thats why i was thinking hgh sides but i think all the guys are right need to get it checked out to be safe but might be from old age lol
44 years old lol

If you haven't already, invest in a high quality mattress and adjustable base (5-9K).

This is a way under rated step in helping your overall joint health especially as you get into middle age.

For me, GH puts more fluid where I have injuries every time I increase the dose. It subsidies but I feel it in my neck, back and wrist.

Yup
Thats how i sleep and i think its my sleeping but just started hurting me couple weeks ago and thats why i was thinking hgh sides but i think all the guys are right need to get it checked out to be safe but might be from old age lol
44 years old lol
56 and have suffered from personage turner syndrome on the right side which led to multiple tears and the left side has nerve damage from the Flu shot. Some nights are worse but if i can keep my arms down by my sides for the most part it mitigates the issue.

If you haven't already, invest in a high quality mattress and adjustable base (5-9K).

This is a way under rated step in helping your overall joint health especially as you get into middle age.
X 2. I just got the i10 from sleep number. I’m finally out of the recliner.

Are your shoulders going numb at night? Or just pain? Rotator cuff tears are known to keep people up at night from pain. How often do you stretch your shoulders?

Are your shoulders going numb at night? Or just pain? Rotator cuff tears are known to keep people up at night from pain. How often do you stretch your shoulders?
Just feel tight and stiff and aching during sleep and waking up.

For me it’s frozen shoulder and it sucks.
Caused by arthritis and wear and tear.
No hgh is fixing it in my case.
I’m about to start researching stem cell
I had a friend have stek cell treatments done in Brazil last year for his frozen shoulder and he says it worked very well. If you want some contact info I’d be happy to call him and get it for you man.

Just feel tight and stiff and aching during sleep and waking up.

Sounds like either shoulder/glenohumeral arthritis or rotator cuff pathology. You didn't answer how often you stretch so I take it you don't stretch at all. Either way I would go to a doc, do physical therapy and maybe take them up on a steroid injection. Maybe prior to all that you could try stretching followed by icing and do that several days a week, but if you don't know how to stretch your shoulders properly then do physical therapy to learn the stretches.

My shoulders only hurt and feel tight during sleep and upon awaking. Is it from HGH?
Not many are answering your question. I have pain in both shoulders at night only also, kinda weird deep pain, and I had NEVER had this before starting GH. Now I get it every so often, and sometimes it is enough to wake me up. Goes away almost immediately upon rising. I 100% think it's caused by the GH in my case.

Not many are answering your question. I have pain in both shoulders at night only also, kinda weird deep pain, and I had NEVER had this before starting GH. Now I get it every so often, and sometimes it is enough to wake me up. Goes away almost immediately upon rising. I 100% think it's caused by the GH in my case.
Me too!!!!

GH will cause this especially if you have carpal tunnel the nerve from ur wrist to shoulder gets inflamed from lots of things we do but for me GH enhances it, doesn’t stop me but I can do 2 iu and have almost none, 6 iu and hands are numb and shoulders ache when I wake to piss or whatever

Both biceps tendonosis and shoulder bursitis can cause that as well.
i ahve this exact problem . HGH can make things worse from ssytemic water pressure around joints tissues. so it could be that too.

i sleep on my belly with arm under pillow which winds up my rotator cuff further. i can't sleep any other way .

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws