over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Show in May, Current offseason pics.

Dont take this as an insult are you really sure youre getting 6500 cals...hard to believe that youd really need that much based on your size

Sent from my SCH-I800 using Tapatalk

I can write down my diet right now and show you if you'd like. Defiantly not taking it personal at all. I like the criticism and need all the help/advice. I just got up to 6500 cals Friday. It is tough for me as I literally am force feeding myself to grow at this point. I stay lean year around usually due to having a hard time putting down the food. It's just part of the game and I'm getting use to it.

I will hopefully be able to stay steady at 6500 cals for the next month and keep growing and increasing my food intake. Trust me I wish I was at 6500 cals for months, I would have packed on much more size at this point.

Thanks for stopping in. Like I said any tips, suggestions, and pure criticism is wanted.

I can write down my diet right now and show you if you'd like. Defiantly not taking it personal at all. I like the criticism and need all the help/advice. I just got up to 6500 cals Friday. It is tough for me as I literally am force feeding myself to grow at this point. I stay lean year around usually due to having a hard time putting down the food. It's just part of the game and I'm getting use to it.

I will hopefully be able to stay steady at 6500 cals for the next month and keep growing and increasing my food intake. Trust me I wish I was at 6500 cals for months, I would have packed on much more size at this point.

Thanks for stopping in. Like I said any tips, suggestions, and pure criticism is wanted.

Just be careful. taking in that much for too long may very well just add a substantial amount of bodyfat to your frame. I tried it once and thats what it did to me, just my personal appreance. I ate chicken, veggies, and rice till I felt like I was going to puke too. It wont show yet, but keep that up for a month or more and it will. I weighed about 235 lbs and about as lean as you in the picks when I tried that method.
I would find your maintenance cals and just add 500 cals in increments to that and see where that gets you rather than throwing the kitchen sink at it.

Thanks Maldorf. I'll do that. Trying to pound these calories and increasing them in such a small amount of time is rough. I'll give your suggestions a try and do it that way. It seems a lot smarter in the long run. I am young still and have plenty of time in this game.

I'll figure out my diet now and get it spot on to 500 or so cals above maintenance.

Thanks again and I'll keep you all posted.

Hey bro
That sounds like a killer cycle and you are lean as fuk! I'd be really interested to see what you are eating and how many calories you get from food vs shakes. I'm trying to down 5K now and it's hella hard! But it works - i gained 15 lbs in 4 months - and i bet only 3 of that is fat!:headbang:

I was doing a shake with each meal,post workout, and before bed. I may keep this up so I can still pack in my protein but I honestly enjoy whole food so much better.

A few updated pics. Obviously I still haven't started posing and it is pretty hard to pose while taking my own pic, but it shows that the mass is finally starting to come in my legs (mostly quads). My hams still need to keep getting smashed and I am pretty soft, but hey it's the offseason and Im finally adding some mass!

photo (Custom).JPG

photo(1) (Custom).JPG

Nice work bro, quads are def getting thicker! You should try doing hammies on a different day and really hammer them. Good to ave the thickness back there as well.

Thanks bro. I will be hammering hams first thing in my heavy leg day and doing high reps low weight on their own one day. Also will be adding cardio back in and working on my diet some more. It's really go time, so it's all balls to the walls at this point.

I find that working hams before quads is great for me.

For some reason my squats are even heavier and better form if I had just worked my hams, I think it makes them fire better and help with the squat more. It also seems to work wonders for my girl who powerlifts...

I will say that this above is accurate so long as your ham training is not stiff leg deadlifts. If you do those first you can kiss your good squats goodbye cause your back will be so fried already...

Just be careful. taking in that much for too long may very well just add a substantial amount of bodyfat to your frame. I tried it once and thats what it did to me, just my personal appreance. I ate chicken, veggies, and rice till I felt like I was going to puke too. It wont show yet, but keep that up for a month or more and it will. I weighed about 235 lbs and about as lean as you in the picks when I tried that method.
I would find your maintenance cals and just add 500 cals in increments to that and see where that gets you rather than throwing the kitchen sink at it.

Agreed, the force feeding only works so long before 1) you get fat and 2) you hate yourself for doing it.

Right now I'm into eating when I'm hungry and eating until I'm full. I do that 4-5 times a day and it seems to be working quite well while keeping my waistline in check.

Stiff leg deads

BMC makes a good point about stiff leg deads. Another thing I should mention is that 99% of people do them wrong and use their back more than their hamms. if you do them for hamms, go with lighter weight and really concentrate on lifting by contracting the hamms. It's 1000% more difficult and u are wired to use lower back and not isolate the hamms when doing that movement, but if you manage it, it's a real burnout on them.

Very true Z. Defiantly feel like crap when your force feeding yourself. I have done for the last few days like you suggested. I feel much better and believe I will see better results in the lean mass gain vs bodyfat gain.

Very true Z. Defiantly feel like crap when your force feeding yourself. I have done for the last few days like you suggested. I feel much better and believe I will see better results in the lean mass gain vs bodyfat gain.

Yep, just take it slow and add calories as you need. You can also play with the macros too, changing up the % of each if you feel you need more of one of them. Usually just adding in more cals at the same mix is all you need. 500 cals/day more at a time and run that for like 2 weeks and evaluate it then. Sometimes youll even find yourself getting fat on that extra 500 and need to cut it back some.

Updating with some new pics. Defiantly starting to grow!

photo(3) (Custom).JPG

photo(4) (Custom).JPG

photo(5) (Custom).JPG

photo(6) (Custom).JPG

photo(7) (Custom).JPG

By the way guys I was sitting at 217.3 this morning. The weight, but most of important, muscle size is starting to come!

I firmly believe my peptide routine is really fueling this growth... along with following the idea of eating when Im hungry and taking shakes in between meals. Im no longer keeping track of what I eat, just going my how I look in the mirror and feel.

This is MUCH more enjoyable.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity