over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Show Pics

The Mass

IFBB PRO
IFBB PROS
Hey what's up guys...I end up doing a NQ - The Muscle Mayhem...I hung out with big Lenny backstage...lemme tell ya...that dude is impressive!!! And a really great guy!!

I end up being a heavyweight...I weighted in at 214...so was about 11 pds heavier then last year...And I brought a better package...

I just wanna give a big thanks to Skip over at IM! I came to him about 11-10 weeks out....and he dialed me in...I didn't lose a oz of muscle...and didn't come in flat like I normally do...We just needed more time to prep....that's it...I was really happy how I looked...But there's more to come...and this time..we will have a full prep....So i'm ready to be peeled like a potato...:)

https://i499.photobucket.com/albums/rr355/RailZ/DSC_7179_FEKQOHXBLR.jpg
https://i499.photobucket.com/albums/rr355/RailZ/DSC_7181_VJUQVXJJCJ.jpg
https://i499.photobucket.com/albums/rr355/RailZ/DSC_7183_HASJSDIQXV.jpg
https://i499.photobucket.com/albums/rr355/RailZ/DSC_7187_DDTJOAKZGJ.jpg
https://i499.photobucket.com/albums/rr355/RailZ/DSC_9176_LJPMQEVYRG.jpg
https://i499.photobucket.com/albums/rr355/RailZ/MostMuscular2011.jpg

Well done brother, you looked awesome! Skip definetly knows how to bring his guys in

My bro right there:headbang: Guys let me tell you this, M is for real, has freaky muscular shape and dense muscle all over...but wait there is more to see because he is got plenty of years on his side, work ethic like a champ, and did I mention a shit load of muscle! He knows what I think, all the potential is there. I thought he looked awesome at the show, he def is what a bodybuilder is all about. Also, it was cool as hell to just chill backstage with him...note to self, it is easier to eat food while laying on your back ;) We had our corner backstage for sure :)

One cool ass dude. We will be in touch this offseason and future preps to keep on each other...we need to train together and grab some food like we were talking about.

Thats what Bodybuilding is all about getting better each time you compete. Pics look great bro. Overall good package, legs are Kai Greene like= freaky quads. How tall are you? You look young how old are you?

Great job!!! Like most have said, TONS of Muscle

My bro right there:headbang: Guys let me tell you this, M is for real, has freaky muscular shape and dense muscle all over...but wait there is more to see because he is got plenty of years on his side, work ethic like a champ, and did I mention a shit load of muscle! He knows what I think, all the potential is there. I thought he looked awesome at the show, he def is what a bodybuilder is all about. Also, it was cool as hell to just chill backstage with him...note to self, it is easier to eat food while laying on your back ;) We had our corner backstage for sure :)

One cool ass dude. We will be in touch this offseason and future preps to keep on each other...we need to train together and grab some food like we were talking about.

And remember..u have to lay on the sofa on ur back..while eating...you will never get full! LOL...We def need to get some training together...and bash some sushi on a refeed day...LOL. Maybe B-Boy can come too and show us how the real freaks get it done in the gym..

great pics

Thx!

Thats what Bodybuilding is all about getting better each time you compete. Pics look great bro. Overall good package, legs are Kai Greene like= freaky quads. How tall are you? You look young how old are you?

Yes indeed...contuine to better yourself onstage! I'm 5'7 & I'm 24yrs old.

Great job!!! Like most have said, TONS of Muscle

Thx man, but I think I should be saying that too you...your one thick dude!

M - Glad to see you back on stage bro! Looks like you finished 2nd, correct? Regardless you looked great... big improvements since the last time I saw you in contest shape. What's next???

Thanks for sharing, looking shredded bro!

Wow bro. Same age I'm 24 as well, just a bit shorter 5 6.5' But you have me easily on size. lol You have some great size for 24. My goal after competing in Collegiate Nationals this year is to take 1.5-2yrs off to put on size in the right areas and grow into the heavyweights like yourself. 214 would be nice. What are do you plan on doing next?

Last edited:
Great job bro you looked sick

Looked great,nice wheels!!

Thanks man, now focusing on more hamstring & calf work..to match the front.

good work bro you look great

Thx bro!

M - Glad to see you back on stage bro! Looks like you finished 2nd, correct? Regardless you looked great... big improvements since the last time I saw you in contest shape. What's next???

Hey uno! What's been going on man? - question is whats next for you?? It's been a while since we last spoke...Yah I took 2nd...I got my qualifion so i'm happy...I'm going to pick a show in next few months...not sure yet.

Thanks for sharing, looking shredded bro!

Thx...going to bring things in a lot tighter next time..

cant wait for next show :)

:) :)

Wow bro. Same age I'm 24 as well, just a bit shorter 5 6.5' But you have me easily on size. lol You have some great size for 24. My goal after competing in Collegiate Nationals this year is to take 1.5-2yrs off to put on size in the right areas and grow into the heavyweights like yourself. 214 would be nice. What are do you plan on doing next?

thx bro...yah collegiate nats is a good show...I did the teen nationals back in my teen years...was a long show...but well runned. I'm going to pick a show in a few months...but I will be a light heavy for that one...Promise!

Great job bro you looked sick

thx man, i been busting my ass..

And remember..u have to lay on the sofa on ur back..while eating...you will never get full! LOL...We def need to get some training together...and bash some sushi on a refeed day...LOL. Maybe B-Boy can come too and show us how the real freaks get it done in the gym..
man we def. need to get together and train at least once, hell your not that far away from me bro, just be sure to eat your wheaties that day ;)

seriously what show are you gonna hit up next? USA's, north americans?... lets go bro, get your ass on the grind!

wow man you looked great congrats on all the hard work.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131