over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Show some love for the German Shepherd

coolrise

Registered
The German shepherd is One of the most capable and trainable breeds in all of dogdom, exceedingly eager to learn and work, a good German Shepherd, when well-trained by a confident owner, is a magnificent companion. I noticed there is little mention of shepherds on here and thought I would chime in about my shepherd (Brandy). She is as the window watching for me when I come home, her eye light up when I mention its time to play and when I am outside working on something she insist on trying to help. I love my dog and would not trade her for anything.:)

Duke

Attachments

• duke.jpg
    duke.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 437
German Shepherds are the #1 dog period

I have owned only German Shepherds since I was a kid. They are with out a Doubt the best dog breed there is. Best companion,watch dog, best with children,and mans Best Friend.:love::love:

Last edited:
Love 'em too

I've heard, although not sure that German shepherds are more prone to hip dysplasia than other purebreds because of the low stance they have in the back.
I had to have an Old English Sheepdog put down because of that. Had her for 13 yrs. I basically like dogs better than most people....

I've heard, although not sure that German shepherds are more prone to hip dysplasia than other purebreds because of the low stance they have in the back.
I had to have an Old English Sheepdog put down because of that. Had her for 13 yrs. I basically like dogs better than most people....

i'm on my second old english sheepdog now. The first died when i was around 5 and i have had my current one since i was 10 so a little over a decade :}

it's sad to have animals put to sleep my 14 year old cat had to be put to sleep because of cancer last summer ):

great dogs,i had 2 growing up.
As far as hips all large breeds are prone to it(i always share my glucosomine with my dogs to help:))

My girlfriend wants one so bad, she had one when she was a kid. Thinking about surprising her with a pup but would like to find a good breeder

My girlfriend wants one so bad, she had one when she was a kid. Thinking about surprising her with a pup but would like to find a good breeder

A good breeder is important and not cheap but worth every penny.

I had a great German Shepherd when I was growing up, big fucker lived 18 years. He was a massive dog, looked like a freakin' bear! He was great with us kids, very protective, but fun loving! If I was ever to get a dog again, it would no doubt be a german shepherd!

I have an 11 year old German Shepherd and absolutely love her. They are the best dog breed ever. Just about lost her 2 months ago to bloat. $2400 in surgery later and she is like a new dog again. Wouldn't trade her for anything.

german shepherds are absolutely awesome dogs our friends just had one pass away that lived to be 17. they shed a lot so it would be hard for me to have one but they are so smart and loyal i wish i could.

Had a boy and girl, made puppies for 7 litters! Lost them in a break up, I now have a dutch which is very similar except a tad smaller than a GSD. If your dog shopping check pedigreedatabase.com, you can narrow you search by area. Or if you want an import there is that option as well.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131