over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Show tomorrow shitload tonight

knucklehed

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I am trying a shitload tonight. I was fully depleted by wednesday after having done 17 weeks low carb (few exceptions, like sunday and Monday after last show) and
I was ready to start loading. After a little disappointment in my condition 3 weeks ago I decided to try a shitload Friday night.
On Wednesday I ate 30grams carbs form oats and about 30 from rice, because I felt I was too depleted to practice posing..
Since, I have went back to zero carb, eating nothing but meat (chx, pork loin and serlooin). I quit the Whey on Tuesday and its been 3+ pounds of meat a day.
Using 100mg Aldac/day since tues and feeling well under control with water.
The plan today and tonight: Nothing but meat again and I will cut this back to a couple chx breasts and maybe a piece of steak today.
32oz H2O dropping water to sips at 5pm. First food will be about 80granms of pasta and my own special red sauce w/sausage, medium fat content 4oz red wine for digestion at 8pm. (I always react wery well to this meal so I decided to start with only less then normal). I want to get this through the gut asap.
1.5 -2 hours later start shitloading. Crispy Cremes (first time ever eating these) Mrs. field's chocolate chip cookies, apple pie filling with a small amont of oats, poptarts when I get up to pee. Chocolate cake from my sons birthday last week, (saving just for this). You get the idea.
My plan with water is to go by weight. I need to be under 198.
I figure i can check weight through the night. About 196lbs.right now. If I drop below 192lbs. I will drink 4oz every 30min, watching the mirror to see that I have enogh water for the carbs to absorb but no spillage. I am planning on using creatine, maybe 3 x10 grams with all the sugar. Mix 10g or so in a shot glass of water and down the hatch.
In the morning I will stop and get pancakes butter syrup sausage ect while on the way to the PJ. Eating this depending on weight aain, and the mirror.
Salt grape juice , red wine, 30 min before going on at 11am
BTW: Wife is doing masters and mixed pairs /w me, (Her first showing)
She is going to try this somewhat modified. Less carbs by 50% but everything else the same pretty much.
My bodyfat is down a bit more from 3 weeks ago , (I skinfold at 2.3% -3.4% I guess I an 4%BF or so. I think I have a good shot at the overall.

= I want to thank everyone here who contributes to this board. It is one of my best knowledge resources=

I will post pics and results ASAP.
Please comment on my plan if you like

thx,
KnuckleHed

Last edited:
good luck w/ the show! keep us posted!

TH

Bro....good luck with your show!

sounds like fun. i always wanted to try this. let usknow how it goes.

Sound like you've got your head on straight - just follow your plan.

My problem is that I ALWAYS look better the day or 2 "following" a contest. What you outlined sounds like a good plan for me to try :)

xcel

What kind of a kook would eat all that 'shit' food before a show? :D

You have your water right and you are going to look like a FREAK, bro. Let us know asap how it goes.

Skip

[email protected]

wow I SAY......

damn
this SHITLOADING sounds like it REALLY WORKS !!!!

;)
zilla

Shitloading works

I need to make a few adjustments, but overall it worked welll.
Didn't have time to eat again in ath emorning. This is essential.
I blew up after having a big lunch following PJ. I think next time I will start earlier and just eat more, including cheese burgers etc.
My weight was a concern Friday night @ about199lbs. This stopped me from eating more. Ended up fine @ 196.5.

BTW:
I took Light heavies.

And in the overall I went through a gruelling tie-breaker with the middle weight . The judges had all refused to change a vote so an organization VP made the call: I lost. He came and talked to me later. Said I had it physically, but needed to improve some posing problems. Needless to say there was a lot of controversy.

I however am happy. It works out best for the wife and I. (The wife looked awesome and made me proud as hell. We got a second for mixed pairs, and she also got second in masters.)
As this was a pro qualifier it is best that I did not get moved up. This gives the wife and I another season to improve and play together with the mixed-pairs etc.

Thanks for the support guys and Happy Father's day. I have a 6 year old son who brought fllowers to his mom on stage last night. That was truely awesome to see.

The 6 year old also got up on stage during intermission and hit some poses. The crowd went nuts for him; front double, to side chest and then he hit the most muscular and everyone cheered. I had a great time!!

Mom is feeding the 7 month old as I type this. He is going to be a super heavy

I am a happy man

KnuckleHed

Congratulations KnuckleHed!!!

Sounds like I share the timing issue with filling out - need to start a bit sooner than most. You'll get it dialed in though. Sounds like it was a VERY tough decision.

xcel

interesting knucklehead ive never shitloaded before, usually me and my team usually stick with sweet potatoes every two hours with a few of them mixed with apple pie filling, doing this starting at about wednesday till friday morning then having a large breakfast at about 7:00am wich includes a NICE serving of pancakes with PLENTY of syrup and some lean ground beef, then having a couple of snickers bars and a recees(spell?) cup this seem to work pretty well with us as long as bodyfat is very low we usually feel out pretty nice, but on one of my mock diets this year i may try the shitloading thing to see how if works on me!

I.M.H.O.

Originally posted by knucklehead
I need to make a few adjustments, but overall it worked welll.
Didn't have time to eat again in ath emorning. This is essential.
I blew up after having a big lunch following PJ. I think next time I will start earlier and just eat more, including cheese burgers etc.

well---- THE most important meal is the first one Saturday morning. Skip has been preaching a "modified" shitload with a 1/2-day earlier start than the first concept----- and I think it's applicable for MORE people to do this. PERSONALLY---> I woke at 4am for first Saturday meal and kept a consistant flow of SHIT until I hit the stage. Skip's first try with this had him TOO BLOATED and distended!!!!

and excel----> you have PROBABLY (assuming) figured this out now, the REASON you looked better is probably DUE to eating freely after your show AS WELL AS having a good water balance. The simple truth I have found---- it is EASIER to manipulate water level in the presence of a carbed-up environment---- adding water simply has MORE EFFECT with the carbs present to soak it up. Excel---- you "dilehma" of looking better AFTER the show is what led to the development of "shitloading".

ALSO---> congrats knucklehead !

zilla

Last edited:
CONGRATS to both of you!!!:D The wife just had a baby 7 months ago??!!!!!! DAYUM man!! And she stepped on a stage.. WOW!! That in itself is a great accomplishment! Congrats to her again!:)

Re: I.M.H.O.

zilla said:

Skip's first try with this had him TOO BLOATED and distended!!!!

[/i]

Yes, it did have me bloated and distended BUT only for the night show. At prejudging I was tight as hell with no distention at all. By the night show I was even tighter and dryer BUT was battling very bad gas and Ronnie gut bloat.

It is very important to do a trial run for the shitload to see if there are any oddities that may pertain to you and not to someone else. Some guys can eat until they split and not distend. Myself, I can eat, whether in the offseason or not, a big meal and my stomach rounds out no matter how lean or not lean I am.

Funny thing though, there could be 10 more guys that post here that the shitload worked perfectly but most guys won't chance it because it goes against their instincts of what they have been taught or told to do for years. *shrugs*

Congrats on your show, knucklehed, and for the hard work you put in.

Skip

I remember even 20 years ago guys saying they looked MUCH better the day or 2 after a contest. Probably because they shit loaded after the contest without even knowing it.

b-boy said:
interesting knucklehead ive never shitloaded before, usually me and my team usually stick with sweet potatoes every two hours with a few of them mixed with apple pie filling,

With the use of aldactone being so popular these days among competitors, it is important to note that too much carbing up on sweet potatoes can potentially cause quite a bit of problem if you aren't careful. I am not sure that most are aware that sweet potatoes are very high in potassium. For 1 pound of sweet potatoes, which yields about 110 grams of carbs, there is over 1500 mg of potassium. Now, you can bet your ass that if you are carbing on these, that you are taking in quite a bit more than just 1 pound of them. That is a BUTTTLOAD of potassium and if you are using a potassium sparing diuretic like aldactone, it really wouldn't be a real good idea to get that much potassium.

Just my fiddy cent........

Skip

Skip you make a GREAT point that shouldn't be overlooked!

But - doesn't that have more to do with CHF than affecting carb load?

xcel

Skip said:

With the use of aldactone being so popular these days among competitors, it is important to note that too much carbing up on sweet potatoes can potentially cause quite a bit of problem if you aren't careful. I am not sure that most are aware that sweet potatoes are very high in potassium. For 1 pound of sweet potatoes, which yields about 110 grams of carbs, there is over 1500 mg of potassium. Now, you can bet your ass that if you are carbing on these, that you are taking in quite a bit more than just 1 pound of them. That is a BUTTTLOAD of potassium and if you are using a potassium sparing diuretic like aldactone, it really wouldn't be a real good idea to get that much potassium.

Just my fiddy cent........

Skip
thanks skip for the info, this is really my first time posting here and damn i have read my butt off today, first off we only eat about 1/2 a sweet potatoe at a time, but if see your point perfectly, i just got finished reading the three page post about shitloading and i think i will give it a try at the mr. kentucky this nov 01 in louisville, ky it will be my first time hitting the stage since like 1993, im 5ft5 and should come in the light heavyweight class, im really glad i became a member of this board there is a wealth of knowledge here and im soaking it up... thanks bro's

xcelbeyond said:
Skip you make a GREAT point that shouldn't be overlooked!

But - doesn't that have more to do with CHF than affecting carb load?

xcel

You can't talk in code with me, bro. I am an idiot. Please spell the E-N-T-I-R-E word out for me. hehe

Skip

Re: Re: I.M.H.O.

Skip said:
Funny thing though, there could be 10 more guys that post here that the shitload worked perfectly but most guys won't chance it because it goes against their instincts of what they have been taught or told to do for years. *shrugs*

Skip

AMEN, brother.....
Only with dramatic stimuli come dramatic results.

zilla

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner