over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Show us your home gym setup (pics)

jozifp103

Registered
I don't know about you guys but when my gym closed I pretty much lost my mind. I thought I could hack not going to the gym for a month. I figured I could take this time to focus on other aspects of my life. But that lasted about a week. In a span of about 2 weeks I had spent over $2k on home gym equipment. EVERYONE was price gouging so $2k didn't get me very far but I have enough to hit all my body parts and still get a good lift in. Now I'm hooked and want to keep expanding and acquiring more equipment.

So without further ado, here's what I have so far. My basement is finished and carpeted so I had to lay down plywood and rubber tiles. It isn't much like I said, but it's a start and it's enough to keep me going during these times.

home-gym.jpg
home-gym1.jpg
home-gym2.jpg
home-gym3.jpg

Let's see your setup.

I don't know about you guys but when my gym closed I pretty much lost my mind. I thought I could hack not going to the gym for a month. I figured I could take this time to focus on other aspects of my life. But that lasted about a week. In a span of about 2 weeks I had spent over $2k on home gym equipment. EVERYONE was price gouging so $2k didn't get me very far but I have enough to hit all my body parts and still get a good lift in. Now I'm hooked and want to keep expanding and acquiring more equipment.

So without further ado, here's what I have so far. My basement is finished and carpeted so I had to lay down plywood and rubber tiles. It isn't much like I said, but it's a start and it's enough to keep me going during these times.

home-gym.jpg
home-gym1.jpg
home-gym2.jpg
home-gym3.jpg

Let's see your setup.
Nice.

It's funny I ran this thread on other forums and everyone always at leat had a squat rack and some kind of cable machine for rows/pulldowns etc...and those are the two things I DON'T have lol. I guess I'm missing the essentials.
Honestly that looks extremely versatile. I bet you can hit just about every muscle pretty well. Very nice.

Damn Maldorf you have the set up!

Damn Maldorf you have the set up!
Its pretty cool that once you get down to it, you really don't need that much equipment. I didn't have to spend a lot of money either. Got the dumbells and weight plates from Dick's and the other equipment from New York Barbell.

Two dumbbells adjustable up to 60lbs
One 20lb band
One 60lb band
One folding chair
Two cement dumbells weighing 39lbs each
One ab crunch rocker
Push up handles

Attachments

• rsz_img_20200511_111528371.jpg
    rsz_img_20200511_111528371.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 62
what did you use as the handle for the dumbells?

Damn jealous of this! Lol all I got is some bands. City living is killer with space, for no room for weights (not that any were available for reasonable prices)

Damn jealous of this! Lol all I got is some bands. City living is killer with space, for no room for weights (not that any were available for reasonable prices)
Yeah, that's gotta be rough. Does anyone here live in an apartment complex or condo with a gym associated with it? Im betting that they closed all of those down? Some places have a clubhouse with a workout facility.

Yeah, that's gotta be rough. Does anyone here live in an apartment complex or condo with a gym associated with it? Im betting that they closed all of those down? Some places have a clubhouse with a workout facility.
Every building around me that has a gym has locked the doors to it. I walk by them every time I go to my car and just look in the windows lol

joos I like the DB selection, I would be happy with just the DB, versatile as can be claims a lot of square footage though. If you have the room then you’re golden

I've posted these in another thread but I'll drop them in here too. Used to be my downstairs living room, remodeled for my home gym. I only lift at home.
Wow! Looks legit. Really nice, Jay. Good work putting it together.

I've posted these in another thread but I'll drop them in here too. Used to be my downstairs living room, remodeled for my home gym. I only lift at home.
Nice Bro! I was gonna ask if the purple was for a favorite team and then I saw the K-State poster so I knew what the color was for!Lol

Looks like you have all you need. Do you have something for chins or pulldowns? I tried to zero in to see if you did but couldn't tell for sure so forgive if I overlooked it. Again bro, NICE gym! Thanks for sharing!

Nice Bro! I was gonna ask if the purple was for a favorite team and then I saw the K-State poster so I knew what the color was for!Lol

Looks like you have all you need. Do you have something for chins or pulldowns? I tried to zero in to see if you did but couldn't tell for sure so forgive if I overlooked it. Again bro, NICE gym! Thanks for sharing!

Lots of purple around my house, lol. Wife graduated from kstate, I just grew up around the college and was raised a fan.

I had to resize the pictures to get them to upload, think I went a little too small so its hard to see but yeah, there's a chin up bar on the "mock header" attached to the ceiling across from my Smith machine. The Smith machine has a low pulley and high pulley, so I'm able to do seated rows and pulldowns. There's a room off my gym that I have an elliptical and exercise bike in, that room has been finished as an office/scrapbook room for my wife. Once my kids move out, her office going to move and I'm going to knock the wall out to make my gym bigger. Really want a cable crossover machine bit don't have the space.

Also can't see in the picture, I have fold out triceps dip bars, hex bar and a second set of powerblock dumbells. Ive spent a good amount of money but I also don't have a gym membership and my wife and I train together.

Lots of purple around my house, lol. Wife graduated from kstate, I just grew up around the college and was raised a fan.

I had to resize the pictures to get them to upload, think I went a little too small so its hard to see but yeah, there's a chin up bar on the "mock header" attached to the ceiling across from my Smith machine. The Smith machine has a low pulley and high pulley, so I'm able to do seated rows and pulldowns. There's a room off my gym that I have an elliptical and exercise bike in, that room has been finished as an office/scrapbook room for my wife. Once my kids move out, her office going to move and I'm going to knock the wall out to make my gym bigger. Really want a cable crossover machine bit don't have the space.

Also can't see in the picture, I have fold out triceps dip bars, hex bar and a second set of powerblock dumbells. Ive spent a good amount of money but I also don't have a gym membership and my wife and I train together.
Are the dip bars on the wall? I'd like to get some but the space I want to use is fairly tight now. A free standing dip station takes up too much room.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131