advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Showtime for the first time 40 year old!

Thanks guys. I can't stop thinking about my next show lol. Going to look into some skin procedures if I can't get that ab skin tightened up.

Bro you actually looked great up there on stage you should be very proud of yourself man, you gave a good account of yourself against all odds. I no many a man who would have crumbled against the same sort of pressures you had! In regards to next show, i bet you cant wait to compete again, competing is just the greatest thing....it shows true character and the end result is always a great moment!

You look awesome up there on stage man...Amazing transformation.
thanks man
Bro you actually looked great up there on stage you should be very proud of yourself man, you gave a good account of yourself against all odds. I no many a man who would have crumbled against the same sort of pressures you had! In regards to next show, i bet you cant wait to compete again, competing is just the greatest thing....it shows true character and the end result is always a great moment!
Thanks bro i reaaly appreciate the encouragement and support everyone has shown me during this journey.

I know you must be happy with your condition after all the hard work.
Great job. Nice inspiration. Thanks, T

Bro I have to say that I am really impressed with the effort and results!!! Keep up the hard work!

The Open heavy weight line up.Three guys didnt come back for the night show.
the second pic is left to right third, second and first places in open heavy. The first pick is second place on left , First place in middle(My training partner Dave who I trained for show) and another member of my gym who competed as a natty.

IMG_0946.JPG

progress 025.jpg

progress 024.jpg

VERY motivating GOOD WORK MY DOOD!!!!!!!!!!

Great job, bro - you looked right at home in that level of competition! Major props!

I liked the picture of you sitting down flexing your bicep...

After the show...it really shows how vascular your legs and arms really are.

Nice transformation. I wouldn't get that heavy again if I were you, man! lol.

Looking awesome bro,

my opinion for what you should work on:

1. Upper lats width. Try pullup variations and pulldown variations
2. Hammstrings size and hang
3. Abs and condition a little tighter? perhaps...

But everything else looked mint!, massive shoulders bro.
Thank you Pintowin!!Thats what I was looking for!
Started my leg focus routine on Monday they will improve!!
Upper lats I will have to figure out I already do a ton of various width pull ups...
Great job, bro - you looked right at home in that level of competition! Major props!
Thank you Brother I'm just glad made it !lol

After the show...it really shows how vascular your legs and arms really are.

Nice transformation. I wouldn't get that heavy again if I were you, man! lol.
Thanks J! Thats the pic I like the best out of all of them. My wife took it between my pre-judging for masters and heavy weight open.
I will not get near that weight again! lol I am sitting at 219 right now and i was 210 day of contest. Plan on staying around this weight and keeping the abs showing. Looking at a couple shows might big might do a show in Oct, but def going to do one in February and then go back and kick some ass at the show I just did next May...

Grats !
Nice job and transformation .
Long road but so worth it!! Thank you!

The guy on the left in the first postgot first masters,middle and got over all. The guy on the left in second post is my Buddy Dave who got first in open heavy.When I can get pics of the top three from my divisions I will post. I am have been getting text and calls all day saying I should have had second or at least third open and third masters but it is what it is and God dang look how I turned out who would have thought!!
Quick list of SHIT I went through to get here.
1. 3 tricept ruptures that required my left tri being reattached twice and right once!
2. Torn left rotater pending surgery
3. Tumer removed from l-5/s-1 disc rupture in 2-20-11.
4.Father passed away 2/03/11
5. Working 7 days a week for 6 months on rotating schedule nights/days.
6.Nasty custody battle with wifes baby daddy.
7. Had to stop all sups for 4 weeks at 3.5 months out due to allegations being made by babys daddy.
8. Finacial issues(vehicles,medical bills, etc)
9. My 29 year old Navy veteran Nephew goes missing on easter. We recover his body when I am 5 days out.This is after over$1,200.00 in expences for investigator (PI) gas etc and over a hundred hours driving looking for him.
10. Then last night to top it off after pre judging I headed back to my town to pick up kids for finals and get a flat tire 15 miles outside of town and the spare is bad!!(my dumbass for got to get it fixxed!)Didnt think I was going to make it back !!
It was one HELL of a journey!!!!

What an amazing journey you had bro! What an incredible transformation! You came out on top...that was truly amazing! I am glad you fight your way through....

What an amazing journey you had bro! What an incredible transformation! You came out on top...that was truly amazing! I am glad you fight your way through....

If we didn't have heart to fight through challenges none of us would be here.. Thank you BC it was one hell of journey. I'm excited to see what kind of condition I can come in at my next show if all I have to worry about is prep.

Amazing story and transformation! What I liked most is your never say die attitude! Giving up is not an option we can allow ourselves.

MUCH RESPECT!!!

Mike aka Lycan

Wow havent read through this in a couple years... Lol the bombs kept dropping on my training. On 12/09/14 I had a ream and run left shoulder replacement and am happy to say it went great and am now 143 days out from my return to local competition. before and after of my shoulder and a pic from 4 days before 1 yea anniversary of shoulder replacement and 1 day before i turned 44
**broken link removed****broken link removed****broken link removed**

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner