over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Shut down from A-50

proball6

Banned
Been taking A-50 on and off for about 5 years without any problems stacking it with test cyp.For the 1st time ive shut down at 50mg.daily of A-50 and with 800 mg.of test cyp wkly.Looking for some advice from some of you vets whose been their to see what you suggest.

If you're talking about HPTA, I am really at a loss here. Are you suggesting that you were not "shut down" in the past at 800mg Test and 50ED Drol? That would be impossible unless your gear was fake. Are you, on the other hand, shocked by suppression? If so, you really need to start familiarizing yourself with steroid physiology before continuing down this road.

My bad guys.Ive been on the A-50 for 3 wks,@ 50mg daily.In the past ive never had any issues with sex drive shutting down as I have always stacked with test.This go around in my 3rd wk.ive noticed I have no sex drive at all even with taking 800mg wkly of test cyp.whats up with this?

What AI are you taking with the 800mg of Test? If your E is out of control that can be just as bad. I can't imagine your E being ok @ 800mg. Bottom line, if I were you I'd get some blood work done and really get to what is the root cause.

Your e2 is high or your test is bunk.

X2.
I don't see how it is possible to take 800 mg's of Test and not have to jerk off 4 times a day. Even at half that dose and my wife is like WTF!

X2.
I don't see how it is possible to take 800 mg's of Test and not have to jerk off 4 times a day. Even at half that dose and my wife is like WTF!

some people have a lower sex drive with higher testosterone doses... usually gear doesnt affect my sex drive much, but im on Test, NPP and Anadrol right now at 700mg of each a week and god damn, my sex drive has never been this high... not even with tren... and it pretty much must be the drol, because i only recently added it. taking 12.5mg aromasin twice a day. the only other time my sex drive was this high was on a 300 test 200 mast "cruise". ive taken high dose tren and testosterone in the 1g range and it was never this high.
i like it :D

some people have a lower sex drive with higher testosterone doses... usually gear doesnt affect my sex drive much, but im on Test, NPP and Anadrol right now at 700mg of each a week and god damn, my sex drive has never been this high... not even with tren... and it pretty much must be the drol, because i only recently added it. taking 12.5mg aromasin twice a day. the only other time my sex drive was this high was on a 300 test 200 mast "cruise". ive taken high dose tren and testosterone in the 1g range and it was never this high.

I gotta try that combo:D

fitnesskatz

interesting thread my man,,im having a similiar issue not as bad as yours but it is certainly affecting mine,,now im running sust and durabolin,,,i will say anadrol has always messed with mine even putting cyp, enth, or whatever with it,,,try taking some clomid have feeling that will help you out,,,yes take it while your running ya gear,,,

I was a mad man on Tren. Highest for me was a comp blend at about a gram a week. I will never do that again.

Been taking A-50 on and off for about 5 years without any problems stacking it with test cyp.For the 1st time ive shut down at 50mg.daily of A-50 and with 800 mg.of test cyp wkly.Looking for some advice from some of you vets whose been their to see what you suggest.

Maybe progesterone/prolactin is too blame? Get some blood work done ASAP and then treat from there. I like using some PROVIRON in almost all my cycles now for many reasons but one in particular is to keep my libido roaring high.

With a name like Jizzmo, we expect no less from you my friend. :D

Your e2 is high or your test is bunk.

hit nail on head... drols being dht derivative will cause shut down on its own until point of nothing left in your system to aromatase and your e2 is too low for a functioning sex drive to crash but unlikely if your test is legit.... i personally cant attest to the e2 being too high... once mine starts to climb I usually get the bloat, itchy nips etc before it spreads havoc down below.. you could always try an AI and even get some caber/prami to see if helps... buuuuuuut if your test is bunk your just going to end up feeling more like shit until you can get some real test on board to get that aromatase cycle started up again...

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131