over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Shutdown BAD, What should i do?

0gge1

Newbies
I have done 8 anavar cycles the last 4 years with nolva PCT. Feeling the past year that the motivation, lidibo, the spark in life is not there.

Last cycle was 70mg anavar for 60 days with POWER PCT protocol. ( HCG , Nolva, clomid )

Now 10weeks after PCT i had bloodwork done. It read 199ng/dl (very low!)

My plan is to cut out the steroids for life and get my life back.

What would you recommend me to do? Wait a couple of months and hope for it to raise natural or should i do an second PCT? (Before i have another bloodwork done)

All answers is appreciated. :(

There are some threads here on HUMANOFORT. Read them amazing stuff.

Totalnutrtionrx.com has or pm Phil Hernon.

Ak

There are some threads here on HUMANOFORT. Read them amazing stuff.

Totalnutrtionrx.com has or pm Phil Hernon.

Ak

I have taken a quick look, what is it i should find?

Thanks

how old are you?

I just went through the same thing in jan. My libido is back but it took four months.

I am 40 and my test has always been naturally low since I started checking in my late 20's.

as per emeric I take 15mgs test every other day and for 30 days i took humanofort and tribestan.

don't add in anything else and just wait another few months and get re-tested. you need to see what your body can do on its own

I have taken a quick look, what is it i should find?

Thanks

It's said that Humanofort will regulate your hormones. People have had good results with it.

Honestly, that's not a lot of gear consistently to cause this. But hey, everyone's different. What is your bodyfat level (approx), E2 and FREE Test from the last round of bloodwork?

It could be that high estrogen is casing negative feedback and not allowing your Test levels to bounce back. That's just one guess. Could also be that your gear use has caused you to need TRT. Or age, bodyfat, pituitary adenoma or another factor is in play. Tough call so far.

T

I'm sure you have your reasons, but why go off completely? A low TRT dose actually has some good health benefits. At least for old guys like me :D

Muchs respect,
BigDM

Now 10weeks after PCT i had bloodwork done. It read 199ng/dl (very low!)

That isn't very low, that is totally normal for 10 weeks post cycle, even good. What were you expecting? PCT drugs don't "restart" you, that is a myth. People who post really good bloods right after a cycle just either a) have test still in their system or b) are still being stimulated by the PCT drugs.

2-3 months will probably get you back up into the 300-400 range, extended time might get your a little higher. There are studies on this, recovery time varies from a few months to over a year.

get your healthy fats in , nuts ,seeds ,,also steak ,eggs , cruciferous veggies..cut off sugars and processed foods....all that will help increasing your test levels..D3 ,ZINC VITAMINC AND E daily

Last edited:
get your healthy fats in , nuts ,seeds ,,also steak ,eggs , cruciferous veggies..cut off sugars and processed foods....all that will help increasing your test levels..D3 ,ZINC VITAMINC AND E daily

VERY TRUE DIET SHOULD BE RIGHT ON POINT! IMO
That isn't very low, that is totally normal for 10 weeks post cycle, even good. What were you expecting? PCT drugs don't "restart" you, that is a myth. People who post really good bloods right after a cycle just either a) have test still in their system or b) are still being stimulated by the PCT drugs.

2-3 months will probably get you back up into the 300-400 range, extended time might get your a little higher. There are studies on this, recovery time varies from a few months to over a year.

A lot of people forget this. If you do short sweet cycles no longer that n 12-16 weeks, no crazy doses of test and tren, keep it to two cycles a year. THen you will recover miuch faster than the guys that are blasting 800mgs a week of test for 4,5 sometimes even six months of the year. THen they want to pct for two months, be gear free for two months then hop back on. Not good for your body!

I agree, youre going to have to give it more time. You can take humanofort but nothing else. It may take another 10 months or so to get up to your max level where you should be.

You think youre low!? After I got off steroids my total test was stuck at about 40 ng/dl for over 10 months, finally had to call it quite and go on HRT.

Thanks for the answers everybody!

Iam 25 years of age.

No second PCT recommended? Is there anyone here that has been in the same situation and came back to normal range? What did you do?

Here are the test

Im in europe so we measure nmol/L

P-Testo.Total - 6.5 nmol/L ( Range 7,6 - 31 )
P-Shbg 17 ( Range 10-80 )
Test/Shbg - 0.39

All other, blood fats and such was in range.

Last edited:

If there is anything that I have learned from this forum is to take Kaladryn words very seriously and follow what he recommends. This man is one of THE most knowledgeable people on this forum and he knows what he is talking about.

You will be fine and is does take some time. The steroid encyclopedia book even says that it takes the body about 4 months to fully recover and to go back to were it use to be.

I came off after my accident After 2 years I still felt like shit.,thinking it was just the enourmous amount of pain I was in ,I got tested and my doctor said he never seen such a low number 14ng/dl
Anyway I wish my numbers were. As high as yours after 10. Weeks pct
You will be fine

I came off after my accident After 2 years I still felt like shit.,thinking it was just the enourmous amount of pain I was in ,I got tested and my doctor said he never seen such a low number 14ng/dl
Anyway I wish my numbers were. As high as yours after 10. Weeks pct
You will be fine

Are you back to normal now? IF. What did you do? how long did it take?

Thanks friend.

What would you recommend me to do? Would you ride out the storm or try trigger me body up with like clomid?

Thanks

There is much debate as to whether PCT actually really improves your "recovery" time at all. I know that's not something most people want to hear. Your Rx now is simply time. Good post as usual, Kaladryn.

Personally I wouldn't worry about this at all. I've been through the same thing myself and it seems to happen every time I cycle off gear.

I'll do a cycle for 10-12 weeks, then do a proper PCT and cycle off for at least 10 or more weeks before starting another cycle.

When I was younger (in my early 20s) my sex drive would come back almost midway through my PCT. As I got older however (I'm 30 now) I noticed that when I do my PCT and cycle off it takes forever for my sex drive to come back.

It's started getting to the point where 3 months after being off gear I still have ZERO sex drive whatsoever. At first I was concerned (and even posted a thread here about it) and thinking that maybe I shut myself down permanently and needed to be on some sort of TRT.

I waited it out like most people told me to do and now it's been about 6 months since my last cycle and my sex drive is back 100%. Sure, it's not as strong as it was when I was much younger but that's something normal that comes with age. Needless to say it did come back, I just find that it takes a lot longer for it to come back even with proper PCT.

I suppose some of that has to do with getting older in general. I had myself worried for a long time but now I've found if you wait long enough it usually comes back (especially if you're still pretty young).

It took mine about 6 months with my last cycle. Had it taken any longer than that I probably would have went in to see a doctor about TRT (and I still may at some point).

Either way, just give it plenty of time and you'll be fine I'm sure!

Anavar always shuts me down that hard also. Defiantly takes time for it to return. try throwing in some mtII, couldnt hurt.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws