over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Shutdown BAD, What should i do?

That isn't very low, that is totally normal for 10 weeks post cycle, even good. What were you expecting? PCT drugs don't "restart" you, that is a myth. People who post really good bloods right after a cycle just either a) have test still in their system or b) are still being stimulated by the PCT drugs.

2-3 months will probably get you back up into the 300-400 range, extended time might get your a little higher. There are studies on this, recovery time varies from a few months to over a year.

Really.???..damn , I'm a lucky son of a gun then ...i went off everything cold turkey after 14 months on straight, nonstop and my test levels are at 576..it;s been 4.5 months only since I went off and I'm not no spring chicken im 34....Ill never ever fuck with synthetic test nor juice everr again...cant wait for more time to pass ..the longer youre off the better

Last edited:
like i said time and good nutrition are the 2 most important factors here. but if i might recommend 2 OTC supps I used that I think help me out and by that Im not saying it might help you but i did feel them were TESTFORCE 2 DAA by epharm and RECYCLE by purus labs

Really.???..damn , I'm a lucky son of a gun then ...i went off everything cold turkey after 14 months on straight, nonstop and my test levels are at 576..it;s been 4.5 months only since I went off and I'm not no spring chicken im 34....Ill never ever fuck with synthetic test nor juice everr again...cant wait for more time to pass ..the longer youre off the better

That is excellent recovery after a cycle that long, after a decade of cycles (even if you went off frequently) I don't think recovery would be that good.

You are a lucky s.o.b. It took me four months to get my libido back. I am on trt, my natural test levels were 309 at age 29 and that was before gear. I am 42 now.

And as of right now I'm probably never going above trt dose of test. I am 240lbs and strangers still ask me if I "lift weights" lol. So it's all good.

I've heard the pep Triptorelin works wonders

Have you tried researching Triptorelin? If not I suggest you do so.

I have been reading about triptorelin!
Are you talking from personal references or the standard "article"?
Have you in any way heard of a similar story like mine, that with the help of triptorelin recovered successfully?

Thanks

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner