YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sick from Superdrol? Test Flu? Need expect opinions..

bigtasty25

Registered
Started taking it last monday at 10mgs...also started taking 50mgs test prop eod...by wednesday I felt nauseous and dizzy...i stopped it that day and discontinued the prop on last friday because I just started a new job and cant have this interferring with it. ive heard ppl say superdrol makes them lethargic...and some ppl say I have test flu..which is it? I dont have a cold or a flu...im nauseous and slightly dizzy...have been this way since last wednesday when the test prop/superdrol kicked in...im not taking anything now, and dont plan on taking anything either, ever, unless it's hrt which im going to go see the doc for shortly..just waiting for this madness to settle down....I havent been on anything in 13 months...fyi...think it's test flu or the superdrol? I pray that it goes away soon..for my job's sake..i can only fake it so long..

Superdrol = crap just get off it.

Superdrol = crap just get off it.

Amen...been off it 6 days now...decreased my calories by 25% this week because im taking off working out for this week to get back to normal so i can recover quicker. So far as of this afternoon..i feel slightly better...I hope it keeps improving...will keep my fingers crossed and report back later:)

I have heard no good views of superdrol, my buddy tried to give me some, but I turned it down after reading so many bad reviews.

Superdrol makes me feel like shit. I have had good gains but the price of feeling so bad just isn't worth it to me. I do have to say the stuff works though, just the nausea, stomach discomfort, dizziness and general ill feeling is not worth it to me.

Superdrol is very effective but puts a lot of strain on your body.
If your body doesn't tolerate it get off it - there's plenty of other compounds to replace it.

when you can get something as good as superdrol for 20 bucks a bottle how can you go wrong??

superdrol made me sick to my stomach and killed my appetite immediately.

Shoot, I can get a bottle of rat poison even cheaper! It's a good thing thats not proven to put on muscle mass!

Even if you can "tolerate" it, doesn't mean it isn't destroying your cholesterol levels, liver, etc.

I stand corrected. :banghead:

im sure you have tons of first hand experience with it...i never had any side effects from superdrol besides getting bigger and stronger

i took superdrol years ago be4 i found gear,it made me feel like i was gonna have a heart attack,made me light headed to,i would ditch it,and hope in some real gear

I was doing beastdrol for 2-3 weeks then this friday the toxicity hit me out of nowhere...

Bed ridden for 3 days, tired, sick to my stomach and nose bleeding every 5 seconds. My liver was screaming it seemed.

4 days later and off of it and I finally feel like a functioning person again. Lord was it horrible and it was clearly the sdrol.

If I'm not mistaken, there are two isomers of SD. The original was alpha isomer, and most clones are beta. From what I've read, the alpha isomer is not quite as harsh on the body as the beta. It will still screw up lipid profiles, and is hard on liver, but not give the flu like symptoms as bad.

I bought 4 bottles of this stuff before it went off the market (or was supposed to or whatever) and it has just sat in my cabinet because it made me feel like shit. The few guys who I have heard of who got blood tests done showed messed up cholesterol profiles etc etc.

I suppose, in moderation, it might be ok for someone to use. But, I did a couple few cycles that included it and felt exhausted all the time, congested in my chest, hard to breath etc. So, not for me. I'm done "abusing" my body and now trying to stick with a better overall long-term approach.

I have friends who are caught up in the fact that superdrol clones are "legal" and so they will use them for way longer and way more often than I ever would and I'm the "juice-head."

Bumping this. I spoke too soon. I said I didn't know what all the fuss was about w/ SD and its sides. I was wrong. This stuff is wicked....and not in a good way. I have been on for about two weeks and I feel like total dogshit. This is a lethargy that I have never felt before. General malaise, anxiety, night sweats, heart palpitations...the whole gamut. Tren feels mild compared to this shit.

Bumping this. I spoke too soon. I said I didn't know what all the fuss was about w/ SD and its sides. I was wrong. This stuff is wicked....and not in a good way. I have been on for about two weeks and I feel like total dogshit. This is a lethargy that I have never felt before. General malaise, anxiety, night sweats, heart palpitations...the whole gamut. Tren feels mild compared to this shit.

What did your dosing look like?

I used it before, it certainly screwed up my lipid profile, liver, and led to some heart issues, gynocomastia...but I dosed it way too high for way too long (Up to 30-40mg at one point, granted that was only a few days, but it was a stupid choice...10mg seemed much better, 20mg seemed like it was just a bit too much).

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear