over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

sick of darting my self!

fitnessbuff

Newbies
hey guys, i want to share a story with yall. Well when i start a AS cycle i get all hyped up. But as soon as i get to my eight or so week. I jus cant stand darting my self any more. I didnt use to have this problem when starting AS. It seems it becomes more painfull as the years go by (scar tissue) is a motha fuckin pain. Any how. This is what ive decided to do.

I think ill try to run gh year round, IF it is accessable or if i have enough funds. With only one shot of AS a week. This really limits me to very low stacks
200-300 mg test a week
and either eq or deca ran at 200mg

SO, running gh and slin with little AS being used.
How do u think my gains will be by substituting AS for GH? thanks guys....
ill be running at the minimul 4.i.u

p.s , its so bad i swet like a hog jus to get the pin in half an inch. i can feel all that scar tissue as it rubs in...etc..

Last edited:
where r u shooting?

Im sure there are spots you have not hit or dont hit as often,USE THEM!!!!!!!

Re: where r u shooting?

i do, delts, quads, glutes. Ill hve to use my bis, tris, and calves :( by the way i have been juicing for a few years. Maybe this is a must?

Yup I feel the same way gona have to push my favorite AAS aside Prop to go with less sticks. I dont have know idea how the pros do it. MM:confused:

I have never done a heavy enough cycle for this to happen to me, but I can understand it. It must be a love/hate relationship thing. lol

:D

SITE INJECTS

I dont know if its a must but Im sure it reaches a point where you have to.I know I do.I hit everything I can and scar tissue has not become a problem.The trick is to rub your shots afterwards thoroughly and to rotate sites often.Doing this I have avoided most scar tissue and the sites I now inject have a bigger better appearence.My delts bi's tris pecs never looked better.As with all things just make sure you know where to pin yourself on each site and you are good to go.

I read once that you should do more that 4 ius. your body produces 4 ius and if you inject, you will just be replacing what your body produces and your body will shutdown. Try 6ius+ you will be happier?

I hope that made sense...it is 3am and I have a full tummy...

No, your body doesnt produce 4iu a day-I read the amount
before and forgot but its nothing like that. ESPECIALLY if you are old like me!!!:D

I get a little sick of pins, but not too bad. I think prop is effective
Mon-Wed-Fri. And so if you do shots 3 times a week, do both sides (3ml in EACH bicep or whatever). You can do 18ml of AS a week like that-enough for most guys cycling.

I kinda like waking up every morning and going straight to the bathroom to load a dart and shoot myself.

Growth and Slin will produce great results together. Maybe try running just the G and slin for 3-6 months alone and let you receptors clear and scar tissue to soften up. Then come back and hit another good AS cycle.

You have my # buff, we can chat! :D

for sure, great info guys... more time off, and starting the routine of site injects. O ya, iz on once again. Ill c ya soon 69er

Slin Pin

Have you tried insulin pins? I know of many people that use them for everything oil based, water based, GH or whatever the flavor of the month is. I have not tried slin pins yet but when I do I want to use 1cc 29-30g 1'' pins. It is a bitch to aspirate into the syringe with the little things so when aspirating the roid ether back load or swap the pin for a bigger one if possible then change it back for injecting. Also most who use slin pins for shooting don’t aspirate for blood. For one reason cause its hard to do and another it is very hard to stick a vein with that small of a pin. I have done all the research but I have not tried this method so if you want more info contact Bill Roberts at
http://www.t-mag.com/forum/drugs.html

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner