over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

sick of injections

Slin pins offer you both a SQ as well as IM injection (depending on how much body fat is present at the injection site).

SQ is typically painless but the absorption rate is slower and it's not advisable to do a large volume injection at any one site at a time. You do more frequent, much smaller injects that are usually pain free. Another benefit is less accumulation of scar tissue.

Why? What's the science behind slin pins?

If for whatever reason you had to get shot in the leg, would you rather get shot with a .22 or a barrett .50?

SLIN PIN

For the slin, do you guys heat the oil up? I've used a slin twice with oils and it seems like i'm standing there for 10 minutes just trying to get the oil into the pin and then another 10 getting into my muscle.

For the slin, do you guys heat the oil up? I've used a slin twice with oils and it seems like i'm standing there for 10 minutes just trying to get the oil into the pin and then another 10 getting into my muscle.

Load up with a regular pin, then backload it into the slin pin.

Are you guys shooting propionate subcutaneously? If so, where and is it noticeably red or lumpy?

25g 1 inch sticks i cant even feel it period. To me I dont feel a difference then that in my slin pin. I actually think shooting my MT2 in my stomach hurts more then my 3cc with a 25g to my quad. Thats just me though. I am only pinning quads right now because the stuff i have right now hurts my shoulder like crazy unless i slin pin it with 1 cc in each shoulder then its barable, but 2 cc into my should with this tren makes me want to kill some one if i flex my shoulder.

Backload the slin pin and then run it under warm/hot water for a minute or 2, oil will flow as smooth as ever

gonna give it a go tonight.

i have 1.5ccs to do, i only have 50ius slin pins so ill have to back load 3 slin pins but ill see if its worth the hassle

I'm running all long esters and I'm pinning 14ml each week in one day and after this past weekend I realize that I really can't stand it anymore. It took me an hour to draw all that oil, shower, then pin, and on top of all that I got Tren cough from all that Tren E I pinned. I pinned my Tri, Delt, Glute, and Quad. While pinning my Tri it started nice and smooth and then the damn plunger stopped and I had to sit there pushing and pushing until all the oil went in. Then I pinned my Quad and it went in like butter and then the next day it felt like I just got hit in the leg with a baseball bat.

Now while typing this I realize that I'm really looking forward to pinning again this weekend:p

A thread participant (BigEnough) uses 72ccs a week of various compounds. If he used slin pins (assuming depth of injection was not relevant), how much time would it take for him to inject all that oil?

Last edited:
I have used 27 gauge 1 inch and 1 1/2 inch pins, 25 gauge, 23 gauge, 22 gauge, I think I had to even use a 21 gauge once for intramuscular injections.

I prefer to use currently 22 gauge 1-1/2 inch for glute injections, I usually only put the needle in up to one inch because I am pretty lean usually.

I prefer to use 22 gauge over all the others, because I dont really like to have a needle in my ass for 10 minutes.

I know that it has become popular for many to use the subQ slin pins to inject their gear, I will stick with my 22 gauge intramuscular injects, like them just fine.

Last edited:
I'm running all long esters and I'm pinning 14ml each week in one day and after this past weekend I realize that I really can't stand it anymore. It took me an hour to draw all that oil, shower, then pin, and on top of all that I got Tren cough from all that Tren E I pinned. I pinned my Tri, Delt, Glute, and Quad. While pinning my Tri it started nice and smooth and then the damn plunger stopped and I had to sit there pushing and pushing until all the oil went in. Then I pinned my Quad and it went in like butter and then the next day it felt like I just got hit in the leg with a baseball bat.

Now while typing this I realize that I'm really looking forward to pinning again this weekend:p

haha damn! and i thought pinning 3cc once a week was something:D

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner