over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

SICKNESS FROM FINA ??

rippedboy

Banned
hey guys. i have a problem. last fall i made my own fina (double-filtered it, but didnt bake it) and i used it for only 2 weeks before i stopped due to the constant sickness from it that didnt go away. i recently made a new batch, and just started my cycle a couple days ago. third shot this morning and last night i started to feel some sickness coming, because i noticed my throat started to swell. well i woke up, and i felt sick. i drank a cup of green tea, took anti-oxidants, vit c, and advil (which gave me painful stomach bleeding). i feel better but obviously not 100% i understand it takes to time to heal.

now my question is, is it the BA in the fina or what? i didnt bake this fina either. i double-filtered it and i think i am getting sick because of the fina. i dont think it could be anything else because it did it to me before. so, should i bake it for 250 degrees, 15 minutes, then cool for 15, and repeat? or three times? will this boil off the BA? what is the boiling point for the tren and for the BA? i dont want to give up on this fina. i will also continue taking the anti-ox's and vit c, and green tea. i dont want to be sick on this cycle. please let me know what i can do. thanks.

rippedboy said:
hey guys. i have a problem. last fall i made my own fina (double-filtered it, but didnt bake it) and i used it for only 2 weeks before i stopped due to the constant sickness from it that didnt go away. i recently made a new batch, and just started my cycle a couple days ago. third shot this morning and last night i started to feel some sickness coming, because i noticed my throat started to swell. well i woke up, and i felt sick. i drank a cup of green tea, took anti-oxidants, vit c, and advil (which gave me painful stomach bleeding). i feel better but obviously not 100% i understand it takes to time to heal.

now my question is, is it the BA in the fina or what? i didnt bake this fina either. i double-filtered it and i think i am getting sick because of the fina. i dont think it could be anything else because it did it to me before. so, should i bake it for 250 degrees, 15 minutes, then cool for 15, and repeat? or three times? will this boil off the BA? what is the boiling point for the tren and for the BA? i dont want to give up on this fina. i will also continue taking the anti-ox's and vit c, and green tea. i dont want to be sick on this cycle. please let me know what i can do. thanks.

What sort of sickness do you mean you got last time you tried it?

What do you mean you took Advil and got stomach bleeding?

A couple of "not so friendly" fina sides:

1) Fina Dick (always take it with test)

2) Fina Flu - not many get it but sounds like you do. Most stay on and forge ahead. Appears to last no more than a week (usually several days).

3) Fina Cough - this seems to be "individual" as well. Some get it slightly and others get it REAL bad.

Sidenote:
My name is xcel and I'm a finaholic.

My body can only take 6 weeks at a time of it. Tried 8 and it was miserable - cramps, high BP, and anxiety.

I'll add it for the last 4 weeks prior to upcoming contest.

xcel

Last edited:
well

well the sickness is sort of like a fever i'd say. stiff neck, sore throat, feeling weak, head hurts, hot. this happened to me last fall and i quit it i couldnt handle being sick like that anymore! it was for like 2 weeks! i think my body is just getting used to the prop, fina, winny, proviron and t3 for the first time! i hope it goes away soon. i took alot of anti-ox's today, also took 20g glutamine post-workout (i trained today).

about the advil, my stomach felt REALLY fucked, im not talking like stomach aches, i mean it felt like something was being cut in there so i figured it was stomach bleeding because that is a warning listed on the bottle. i could be mistaken though. it was painful, i had to lay down so i wouldnt feel it.

ive been feeling better. i hope i dont have to deal with this anymore. also, what is the best immune system booster you guys think would be best? so far, i will be taking 40g glutamine per day, along with the anti-ox's and vit c, and also a cup of green tea upon waking. im currently dieting down.

s

also, i only took 3 shots of 37.5mg wed thur fri. that could be why i didnt get any severe coughs. i didnt cough at all today but yesterday only a tad bit, like 1 cough lol. also, for some reason, when im done injecting it, i can TASTE it!!

If you know its the fina that makes you sick i would just stop taking it. Why would you put yourself through all of that pain when there are so many other choices out there. ?

I agree, why would you want to hurt yourself like that. I'm sure it WAS bleeding that you experienced. If the bottle said that it can cause stomach bleeding, you can be sure those guys know what they're talking about. Take this comment for what it's worth, but it seems to me (after reading quite a few of your posts) that you are getting little to nothing in the way of gains from the bb drugs you take. On the flip side, you seem to be getting almost every side effect imaginable. If ever I was to reccomend a person go the natural route, you would be #1 on the list.

Zinc Tablets and Vitimin B-Complex injectable for me are the ultimate sure for any illness that is comming on.

As soon as I start to feel sick I take both of those and I NEVER end up with a full blown sickness.

ive been having some mild cramps , i think its from fina . i dont know , its been just like a 8-9 days since i started with it , gotta observe longer and see what i shud do , i'm thinking of using diclofenac potassium for now ...

MAKES ME SICK SOMETIMES....

I CAN'T STAY ON IT LONG. I GET THE COUGH AFTER I INJECT....AND AFTER SEVERAL WEEKS OF BEING ON I GET NAUSEOUS AND START WANTING TO PUKE. I DO GET WICKED CONTRACTIONS WHEN I AM TAKING IT THOUGH....MUSCLES GET ROCK HARD. I DON'T TAKE IT FOR LONG THOUGH.

Re: MAKES ME SICK SOMETIMES....

JETHRO TULL said:
I CAN'T STAY ON IT LONG. I GET THE COUGH AFTER I INJECT....AND AFTER SEVERAL WEEKS OF BEING ON I GET NAUSEOUS AND START WANTING TO PUKE. I DO GET WICKED CONTRACTIONS WHEN I AM TAKING IT THOUGH....MUSCLES GET ROCK HARD. I DON'T TAKE IT FOR LONG THOUGH.

What do you run it at?

d

Queefer said:
I agree, why would you want to hurt yourself like that. I'm sure it WAS bleeding that you experienced. If the bottle said that it can cause stomach bleeding, you can be sure those guys know what they're talking about. Take this comment for what it's worth, but it seems to me (after reading quite a few of your posts) that you are getting little to nothing in the way of gains from the bb drugs you take. On the flip side, you seem to be getting almost every side effect imaginable. If ever I was to reccomend a person go the natural route, you would be #1 on the list.

LOL. i get NO sides from gear bro. the only side i get if i run over 1g gear, is water! i can run no anti-e on 100mg test suspension ED and not even get an itch on my nipple!! i didnt know the advil did that to me, i never get sick! the fina sickness went away!!

about making gains from BB drugs???? watch me. you know nothing about me.

You get NO sides from gear? You just wrote "well the sickness is sort of like a fever i'd say. stiff neck, sore throat, feeling weak, head hurts, hot. this happened to me last fall and i quit it i couldnt handle being sick like that anymore" You also wrote that you have MPB and that the juice accelerates your balding. You were looking to get something to help stop this side effect. How can you say you get No side effects when you do? Look buddy, I wish you the best and I hope you get awesome results from your cycle, I really do. I'm not trying to flame or pick on you because that would be ignorant. I was just trying to point out that maybe steroids are not worth it for you. The bad just seems to be outweighing the good. Just my opinion. Good luck, whatever you do.

d

Queefer said:
You get NO sides from gear? You just wrote "well the sickness is sort of like a fever i'd say. stiff neck, sore throat, feeling weak, head hurts, hot. this happened to me last fall and i quit it i couldnt handle being sick like that anymore" You also wrote that you have MPB and that the juice accelerates your balding. You were looking to get something to help stop this side effect. How can you say you get No side effects when you do? Look buddy, I wish you the best and I hope you get awesome results from your cycle, I really do. I'm not trying to flame or pick on you because that would be ignorant. I was just trying to point out that maybe steroids are not worth it for you. The bad just seems to be outweighing the good. Just my opinion. Good luck, whatever you do.

thats right, i forgot to point out the accelerated balding, but i have a full head of hair right now. i dont look like im going bald but i know i lost some. it runs in my family, so i dont count it as a real SIDE EFFECT. with or without juice, it will happen. but i will stop it using some xandrox i suppose.

as far as roids not being worth it to me, it means everything to me. getting as big and ripped and strong as i can means my life bro. nothing else interested me. nothing bad is outweighing the good. i never get some sides like some people do. i never get any emotional problems, acne, liver damage, to point out some. i would rather die then be small, fat, and weak. this is not a joke, i dont want to hear things like this again. thanks for your 'input' though.

Well from reading your posts it sounds to me like your stiff neck weak feeling and head ache or hurt like you said could just be stress. Also the prop may be giving you a slight flu feeling but will fade with time.
As for the advil causing stomach bleeding after a few days which it seems to have been by your posts doesnt sound like bleeding feel your belly if it feels hot and hard doubtful and you are feeling lethargic then go see a doc.

Lastly there may also be a slight chance since you said throat swelling that you may be alergic or sensitive to a ingredient in the fina such as kit ingredients or the pellet itself ingredients etc.

Good luck with your BB goals. Hope something helped you. MM

keep uping the test until you come out of it . Use prop,and find what mg of test you need to use.It makes me sick without test. It was awlful when I first started you need to bake it atleast one round seya.

d

purplehz said:
keep uping the test until you come out of it . Use prop,and find what mg of test you need to use.It makes me sick without test. It was awlful when I first started you need to bake it atleast one round seya.

hey bro whats up. the sickness lasted 3 days at most. i just started week 3, and i have no sides except low sex drive on all this test and proviron! i was thinking upping the proviron to 100mg ED.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear