over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Side effect from CJC no DAC + GHRP-2?

Pushinit

Registered
I have read about people having an issue with carpal tunnel when running CJC+GHRP. I am trying to figure out if a pain I am feeling is due to injury or some side effect from taking this combo. I have been running it at 100mcg each 4x per day for about 2 months.

About a month ago I started noticing a pain in the back of my wrist when I moved it back with the muscle while my finger were extended. I barely feel it when I make a fist, but while its pulled back, if I extend my fingers I feel a pain that starts in the back of my wrist and extends up towards two of my fingers on the back of my hand. It has become worse in the last 2 weeks. At first I only felt it first thing in the morning.

Before going to a doctor thought I should ask you guys. Have any of you had this problem (back of hand at wrist?). If it doesn't sound like a side effect, how the heck could I have injured it? I can't think of any exercise I do that would cause it. I never press with my hands all the way back.

I'd appreciate your advice/thoughts.

Never had any sides like carpel tunnel with that combo.
Hunger and some water retention were about the 2 most prominent sides I got.

Sounds like it could be cts and at them dosages more than possible. I used to get in in back of hands mostly

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2

Sounds like it could be cts and at them dosages more than possible. I used to get in in back of hands mostly

Thanks for the comment, sammy. By CTS you mean Carpal Tunnel, right? Did you need to eliminate the stack completely to get rid of it or by cutting back did it go away? Also, how long did it take to go away?

I never had those sides when taking ghrp 2/cjc no dac.
I, like ajdose, only had slight hunger increase and water retention.

But you might be experiencing Carpal tunnel, so you could try to ice your wrist for 10 to 15 minutes 1 or 2 times an hour, try taking NSAIDs to relieve pain and reduce swelling, or wear a wrist splint at night to take pressure off your median nerve which would be what the source of the carpal tunnel is.

A long time ago I had Carpal Tunnel but it was on the bottom of my palm and caused numbness around my thumb. Can Carpal Tunnel be on the back of your wrist also? If being caused by the peps, do you think I need to completely stop them or can I back off to maybe 2x per day?

Thanks for the comment, sammy. By CTS you mean Carpal Tunnel, right? Did you need to eliminate the stack completely to get rid of it or by cutting back did it go away? Also, how long did it take to go away?

Cut back dose? No way man, I knew I had good shit so upped it. Learnt to live with it and it went eventually. These days im pretty much immune. Even 10iu riptropin won't cause it. As for time frame I can't remember.

A long time ago I had Carpal Tunnel but it was on the bottom of my palm and caused numbness around my thumb. Can Carpal Tunnel be on the back of your wrist also? If being caused by the peps, do you think I need to completely stop them or can I back off to maybe 2x per day?

Mine is mostly in my elbow. I wouldn't push it back, just means it's working.

Vitamin c at 3-5 grams a day may help. It's a mild diuretic and reduces cortisol

Look into the splint at night as well like Collin said, it will help to some degree

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131