YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Side effects from very first and only shot of HGH…is this normal?

Went bad because of improper storage , not hgh but another product, or bad bacto water.

I would have a friend take the same exact dose of your same vial and see what their reaction is. Some guys are very sensitive to HGH. My one friend could only take 1/2iu, otherwise he swore he had to take insulin with it or it would mess him up. He had a weird reaction to everything though.

Was that dude a sponsor here for only a few months or am I confusing him with someone else slanging GH? Again, why anyone uses any source other than TP baffles me…

Took the plunge and did my very first shot of HGH, 2IUs only post workout / post workout shake in the evening right before bedtime.

About 30 min after injection, started to not feel right….stomach cramps / head pressure / couldn’t sleep much that night and felt off the whole next day.

Is this normal? Could this be due to bad or cheap HGH? Should I try a different brand?

I don't know why guys always start throwing wild guesses of what the vial might contain in threads like this. We have heard nothing about the OP. Some guys are really weird when it comes to trying new things. Some are very sensitive and that could be to the actual ingredients or they are severe hypochondriacs. I am not stating that is the case with you at all but merely giving a different view point. You could have something else in that vial you responded badly to. Or you could have hgh that you responded badly to. You could have had a genuine allergic reaction. You could have been sent a totally different product but it's pointless giving random guesses though without knowing more. Do you take various other drugs? Are you fine using different aas etc? Are you new to injecting? Have you tested your FBG before?

Regardless of the answers to the above I would 100% give some (1iu) to a friend and see how they respond. I would also try 0.5iu yourself and see how you respond after a 2nd dose. I also wouldn't take it after a hard training session and use it on an off day (earlier on) when you have ate and I would also eat again 2 hours post inj. Now if you felt so bad it's not worth the hassle just throw the kit away. Although I wouldn't just assume you received the wrong product or even a dodgy/dangerous product just because you had a bad turn from your 1st injection. I know people who have responded horribly to a new compound and I know many who can use massive doses of the same thing be totally fine (clen for example). Obviously there is fake stuff all over the place so I am not dismissing that theory but chances are you have HGH in those vials. It's not uncommon for people to respond badly to HGH especially their 1st few doses.

Was that dude a sponsor here for only a few months or am I confusing him with someone else slanging GH? Again, why anyone uses any source other than TP baffles me…
yea few months and then closed

yea few months and then closed
Proves my point even further. Not trying to put the OP on blast - but what in the fuck are you guys thinking using other sources to save $10 a kit?!?!? We have a guy who has been here for over a decade with a 99.9% track record of quality products.

I wouldn't take it again and take the loss. And my god don't give it to a friend! Wha...? Who does that? LOL!

Trash it.

Proves my point even further. Not trying to put the OP on blast - but what in the fuck are you guys thinking using other sources to save $10 a kit?!?!? We have a guy who has been here for over a decade with a 99.9% track record of quality products.
Same reason dudes smash 6/10 chicks on work trips when they have the 9/10 wife at home, I guess.

Never makes sense but sometimes dudes do dumb shit.

What a good friend you are :ROFLMAO:
No on a lighter note though just for fun if you don't really like the guy and he has an allergic reaction just give him a little bit more 😂

Went bad because of improper storage , not hgh but another product, or bad bacto water.
August 22 I get tested
So 26 27 results

You can have had a bad reaction to it, a friend of mine had the exact same thing happen, he shoots gh and short after he feels like absolute shit, so i got his gh and shot it no reaction at all, i had some pharma gh lying around he tried using that and same thing happen, some ppl just reacts porly to exogenes GH i have no idea why but their body just doesnt like it, i can tell you an even weirder reaction one guy had it turn his cum greenish color and yes it is actually a side effect possible to get from gh.
I know green hued jizz can be caused by infection of the prostate. Never heard GH causing this though. Shit would seriously freak me out shootin green loads on my girls ass cheeks.

Cage

I know green hued jizz can be caused by infection of the prostate. Never heard GH causing this though. Shit would seriously freak me out shootin green loads on my girls ass cheeks.

Cage
My friend called me crying he thought it was permanent :D

Sounds like cjc with dac to me..

But honestly ghrps, mt2, cjc with dac, hcg etc. Are all actually more expensive from china than actual hgh. Doesn't make sense for a source to purposely send anything besides hgh..

There's a lot of people out there that shouldn't be taking any peds or any substances in general because they freak out over anything that goes wrong.. I have friends that are like this.. one shot of tren e and they were having nightmares that night lol.

Not saying you're like this OP but if you are just be real with yourself and hang up the hat for this game.. its not for everyone.

Took the plunge and did my very first shot of HGH, 2IUs only post workout / post workout shake in the evening right before bedtime.

About 30 min after injection, started to not feel right….stomach cramps / head pressure / couldn’t sleep much that night and felt off the whole next day.

Is this normal? Could this be due to bad or cheap HGH? Should I try a different brand?
so i received my test back - not as high as my previous - but i guess good enough? I don't really know - YOU TELL ME

Attachments

• upload.png
    upload.png
    9.3 KB · Views: 17
I would say 17.4 is a pass or a positive for hgh. I’ve seen a lot higher, I’ve seen a lot lower.
How does it compare to tests in the past for you Personally if you have any for comparison?

I’d have to go back in time a bit to looo but seems like I would have to call
That lower end with 25-60 being the higher end.

I would say 17.4 is a pass or a positive for hgh. I’ve seen a lot higher, I’ve seen a lot lower.
How does it compare to tests in the past for you Personally if you have any for comparison?

I’d have to go back in time a bit to looo but seems like I would have to call
That lower end with 25-60 being the higher end.
I honestly don't have any showing up in the lab I use right now - maybe 8 years ago I might have one - that would of been providers stuff and I never tested after that

But I did the shot in the stomach - and was around the 3 hour mark

One before that I did stomach too but received 21.5

I can probally get a igf done in the future but atm im using providers stuff - Only shot Ninetynine that day for testing

appreciate the feedback

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner