over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

side effects of aromoasin(exemestane)

what do you think would be an appropriate Arom. dose for someone one 220 mgs of test weekly, who has a tendency to have higher E2 levels?

25 mgs every third day?

I think too that it might be best to use a weaker agent like Arimdex? I believe it is not as strong? might be easier to dose that out.

I think too that it might be best to use a weaker agent like Arimdex? I believe it is not as strong? might be easier to dose that out.

Totally agree Maldorf. Its pretty gentle on the system and works well at keeping estro in check. .5 eod 0r .25 ed is just fine. It also raises your own natty test by 150% and keeps the boys working IMO.

what do you think would be an appropriate Arom. dose for someone one 220 mgs of test weekly, who has a tendency to have higher E2 levels?

25 mgs every third day?

I still think aromasin and all anti e's should be taken daily at smaller doses opposed to EOD or E3D. I'd say for 220mg test you should try 5mg aromasin ED. Use a slinpin and cut the tip off for accurate measurments. If thats your hrt and you plan to stay on aromasin long term with it then after about a month id just get an estradial test from directlabs. $50 and you'll always know your dose and not have to worry about it again. Im gonna be cruising for a while on 350-375mg test along with other compounds that dont convert to estro like primo,eq,etc.. and at 10mg ED my estradial was at 26 which is perfect. When i go back to regular hrt of 150-200mg test per week i plan to run 5mg ED and im assuming results will be similar but im still gonna dish out the $50 to find out for sure.

ok i searched and other then messed up blood work all i come up with is the side effects for woman using aromasin...
what are the real life side effects while using this as we would do to lower estrogen while on testosterone? any bp issues? sleep problems,etc...

aromasin is generally easier on the system (males) than arimidex or letrozole. I prefer it over the two latter-mentioned aromatase inhibitors

-Alex

I was under the impression aromasin was more lipid profile friendly

my tabs are 25 mgs each. too small to split. from a U.S pharmacy

so can't take 5 mgs a ED :( seems like that would be a reasonable idea

e2 test

I still think aromasin and all anti e's should be taken daily at smaller doses opposed to EOD or E3D. I'd say for 220mg test you should try 5mg aromasin ED. Use a slinpin and cut the tip off for accurate measurments. If thats your hrt and you plan to stay on aromasin long term with it then after about a month id just get an estradial test from directlabs. $50 and you'll always know your dose and not have to worry about it again. Im gonna be cruising for a while on 350-375mg test along with other compounds that dont convert to estro like primo,eq,etc.. and at 10mg ED my estradial was at 26 which is perfect. When i go back to regular hrt of 150-200mg test per week i plan to run 5mg ED and im assuming results will be similar but im still gonna dish out the $50 to find out for sure.

that seems like a good idea but it seems like numbers can fluctuate so much based on how long ago your test does was and how long ago you took your arom. Maybe if you were doing ED dosing, E2 would be alot more stable.

It almost seems that you would really have to take a test every day for seven days (time between T-Dose) to get an accurate snap shot of what is really going on.

i do believe that it should be taken daily to ensure limited fluctuations.. at that low a dose it would almost be better to go with liquid form to ensure proper /easier dosage.. but 10- 12.5 would be fine.. but again, it would be best to have test done to see how you respond..

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear