over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Side effects of epistane?

Other than greatness....

Favorite oral ever

I've been taking just 10mg RPN Havoc I got off ebay (and sometimes 10mg SD) pre workout and it has definitely put some weight on me... Probably about 10 lbs over the course of 2-3 weeks.

I'll say the only thing I've noticed is a bit of lethargy but cant totally say its due to the Epistane

I've been taking just 10mg RPN Havoc I got off ebay (and sometimes 10mg SD) pre workout and it has definitely put some weight on me... Probably about 10 lbs over the course of 2-3 weeks.

I'll say the only thing I've noticed is a bit of lethargy but cant totally say its due to the Epistane

It probably is. It hit me pretty hard with lethargy

I ran it a few times back in the day. 30mg daily was my sweet spot. Anything more and joints were killing me.

It probably is. It hit me pretty hard with lethargy

Gotcha. I think it might be messing with my digestion a bit too.

Kinda "feels" like food is taking longer to move through me. Not constipation, just feels like its sitting higher in my stomach for longer before it moves lower into the abdomen

Haha now that you mentioned this, I distinctly remember having really bad gas from epistane. I only remeber because I had mentioned living back in an old apartment with my wife, she told me I always stunk the place up with egg farts. Figured she'd remember other shit but the gas was bad enough she remembered....

Sent from my SM-G530P using Professional Muscle mobile app

Haha now that you mentioned this, I distinctly remember having really bad gas from epistane. I only remeber because I had mentioned living back in an old apartment with my wife, she told me I always stunk the place up with egg farts. Figured she'd remember other shit but the gas was bad enough she remembered....

Try eating eggs and some resistant starch in the same sitting... Will make your Epistane farts smell like roses

New side effect...

Can't say its solely due to the Havoc but a friend came into town after not seeing him in 5 months and said this was the most muscular he's ever seen me

Havent been in a "gaining" mode in that time frame so I was pretty pleased by that comment

tried celtic labs epi about a yr ago, didnt really notice anything.

tried celtic labs epi about a yr ago, didnt really notice anything.
Did you BUY it a year ago or did you have it on hand for a while? That company (along with sister companies Pure Oils and their research liquid company, forgot the name) was going downhill in a hurry around that time frame. Wouldn't be terribly surprised if they pushed out some bunk product at some point.

Try eating eggs and some resistant starch in the same sitting... Will make your Epistane farts smell like roses

papaya extract...seriously

If I remember correctly epistane degrades in to DMT, which if true is fantastic. Ran it a few times 2008-2012 and had pretty good results. Oddly enough for a while it was touted as being able to reduce pre-existing gyno.

Except joint dry, Epistane is liver tixic, has a 6 hour half life, since it is harsh on your liver, you should cut the cycle. so you'd better no moere than 30mg. It is good for lose fat.

Epi is one of those compounds that seems to be hit of miss for people. I personally love it at 40mg a day. Gives better mass gains than winny and not AS ruff on the joints.

I used it some years ago. I loved it. It worked better for me than pheraplex or superdrol. It gave me dry joints, headaches from BP, back pumps, and may have contributed to gyno post cylce. Although, Not much different from many other orals. I got some solid gains, and fat meted off me. Everyone is different but I will tell you running PCT after this little prohormone gave me some nasty mental side effects. I guess after thinking about it....I would rather run tren lol. Fuck prohormones.

I thought it was a version of superdrol? what is pheraplex? I thought superdrol doesnt aromatize?

I loved epistane. Lean mass, no bloat, no gyno and acne. Strength was through the rough. Ran it at six weeks wk.1 2, Wk.2 3, Wk 4-5 40mg, 6th week 60mg per day. Had the least amount of sides of all of the stuff I can.

Anyone know of any sponsors who still carry some? I have a couple of weeks left and would like to extend it to 6 weeks.

Thanks.

DF

I loved epistane. Lean mass, no bloat, no gyno and acne. Strength was through the rough. Ran it at six weeks wk.1 2, Wk.2 3, Wk 4-5 40mg, 6th week 60mg per day. Had the least amount of sides of all of the stuff I can.

Anyone know of any sponsors who still carry some? I have a couple of weeks left and would like to extend it to 6 weeks.

Thanks.

DF

I tried to pm you but your inbox was full... a few sponsors on here carry Epi

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws