over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Side effects of HCG/HMG??

NEMSZ

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
So just want to know from the guys who’ve used these as a fertility protocol; what, if any, were the side effects??

My plan is to do 1000iu HCG EOD and 75iu HMG EOD (alternating each of them)...

No clomid..

While on 10mg ED of prescribed TRT...

Just want to know what to expect here lol

Thanks y’all

I didn’t have any negative side effects. I did suffer from loss of libido but I stopped all steroids including trt. You should be fine on that protocol you posted. Best of luck to you and your wife !

So just want to know from the guys who’ve used these as a fertility protocol; what, if any, were the side effects??

My plan is to do 1000iu HCG EOD and 75iu HMG EOD (alternating each of them)...

No clomid..

While on 10mg ED of prescribed TRT...

Just want to know what to expect here lol

Thanks y’all

1000iu HCG EOD was too much for me. The most I could tolerate was 500iu EOD.

Personally, I don't like HCG. Especially in large doses, it raises my estrogen too much and gives me anxiety and gyno, and in large doses it made me feel slightly unwell.

In 29 years of steroid use, I never ran HCG before my fertility protocol. In very small doses like Dr John Crisler used to advocate of 100iu per day, it wasn't bad and may have even enhanced my libido. But in large doses it made me feel anxious and unwell, and gave me noticable gyno. It was necessary when I was on my fertility protocol, but as soon as my wife was pregnant, I stopped using HCG and have never used it since. But everyone's different, and I know some guys love the stuff.

I didn't notice any perceptible side effects after adding in the HMG, but it's hard to separate out the effects when you are running multiple compounds at the same time (Test, HCG, HMG, Proviron, etc.)

At any rate, none of the side effects were enough to make me stop the protocol. Test + HMG + HCG gave me my beautiful little baby daughter, who is 18 months old and happy and healthy now. The fertility protocol was expensive and a pain in the ass, but it was all worth it to have my baby girl call me Daddy.

I didn’t have any negative side effects. I did suffer from loss of libido but I stopped all steroids including trt. You should be fine on that protocol you posted. Best of luck to you and your wife !

Thanks bro!

1000iu HCG EOD was too much for me. The most I could tolerate was 500iu EOD.

Personally, I don't like HCG. Especially in large doses, it raises my estrogen too much and gives me anxiety and gyno, and in large doses it made me feel slightly unwell.

In 29 years of steroid use, I never ran HCG before my fertility protocol. In very small doses like Dr John Crisler used to advocate of 100iu per day, it wasn't bad and may have even enhanced my libido. But in large doses it made me feel anxious and unwell, and gave me noticable gyno. It was necessary when I was on my fertility protocol, but as soon as my wife was pregnant, I stopped using HCG and have never used it since. But everyone's different, and I know some guys love the stuff.

I didn't notice any perceptible side effects after adding in the HMG, but it's hard to separate out the effects when you are running multiple compounds at the same time (Test, HCG, HMG, Proviron, etc.)

At any rate, none of the side effects were enough to make me stop the protocol. Test + HMG + HCG gave me my beautiful little baby daughter, who is 18 months old and happy and healthy now. The fertility protocol was expensive and a pain in the ass, but it was all worth it to have my baby girl call me Daddy.

Thanks for the input bro, you’ve been a big help throughout this.. Always took the time to reply very detailed to my PMs... I appreciate that..

Do you think 500iu HCG was a little much because you were using around 300mg Test also? So maybe the conversion to E was a little higher?

My urologist wanted to put me on 5000iu Twice per week LOL I was like “Holy Fuck!” And each 10,000iu vial costs $150 so I’d be spending $600 a month on HCG alone.. I said fuck that and just ordered some, I can get 6 months worth at 1000iu EOD for that price lol.. But yea the HMG is the expensive one, but money well invested if all comes out ok..

Thanks for the input bro, you’ve been a big help throughout this.. Always took the time to reply very detailed to my PMs... I appreciate that..

Do you think 500iu HCG was a little much because you were using around 300mg Test also? So maybe the conversion to E was a little higher?

My urologist wanted to put me on 5000iu Twice per week LOL I was like “Holy Fuck!” And each 10,000iu vial costs $150 so I’d be spending $600 a month on HCG alone.. I said fuck that and just ordered some, I can get 6 months worth at 1000iu EOD for that price lol.. But yea the HMG is the expensive one, but money well invested if all comes out ok..

That's certainly possible that my enhanced E conversion from HCG was higher because I was already on 200-300mg Test per week throughout the fertility protocol. So I can understand why other people's experiences might be different. On the other hand, I was able to father a child while still running 200-300mg Test per week and never had to go off test, so I will take that tradeoff any day, because going off Test was never an option for me.

The prices and availability of HCG and HMG and FSH have certainly gotten much worse since the FDA started enforcing the new rules that compounding pharmacies can't offer the biologics. When I was going through my fertility protocol, I could still get a 50,000iu vial of HCG from Empower Pharmacy in Texas for only $125. They used to have the best prices on fertility drugs of any pharmacy in the USA. But unfortunately things are much more difficult for guys now that the compounding pharmacies can't offer it anymore and guys have to stick with the name brands.

No noticeable side effects at all.
Running that combo right now.
HCG at about 1000 2x per week.
HMG at 75 3x per week.
Also on about 250mg of Sust.

Had a sperm analysis and it was in the middle range—which is good.
I had never touched HCG or anything or gone off for 4-5 years. Obviously i cruise on like 200-300mgs but i thought my analysis would be in the tank. So something is working.

I'm not able to use trt or any other compounds. Hcg at 500 iu eod is OK, but at 1000 iu eod I feel more amazing than I ever have, it's really surprising

I started hcg y yesterday , been a couple years at least, genotech a sponsor here, and expired in 2017, guess it's still good

Did 250-500 yesterday and today also on trt 10 mgs daily, and taking raloxifene 30 mgs to control possible estrogen.

I hope I'm wrong but have been feeling like I'm on trend, moody, anxiety, like last few feels unbearable. I also have a low grade fever and cold from overtraining and I work out in the cold . Also been sweating too many with cardio overheated and chills but I have expirience with hcg and this dose was too many last time , may add some more bac water, last time sweet spot was 100 ius Ed or eod.

I've taken 1000 ius and 500 ius a shot a few hcg cycles years ago but in 2018 it seemed more body couldn't handle no more than 250 ius

My side effect is now 1 year old and almost walking. A blessing!
Congratulations. I'm not wanted Ng kids right now. Just had some lying around and thought since natural https lh, fah and testes hasn't ran naturally for lack of better word,?, In a while , could see how it feels. I feel more emotional than I have in a while and more subjectively.

I'm a good looking guy and a girl we met on dating site, we dated once, hit me up and suggested I get a motel, so I drove three hours and she cancelled at last minute. I blocked her. Whatsup saved her messages and I looked her up on Facebook and her boyfriend of years and her got engaged. A million people congratulated her and I wrote what she did , and posted her text messages how she's give me a massage in the hotel to her story and pictures. I may have broken them up he's kind of ugly so he probably gets with what he can but girls do this shit all the time and I'm not complaining of.my looks but it's wrong and after a few times I'm fed up with it. I've been on the warpath of girls who talk to me and I talk to and been telling them at least break up of your going through cheat or I guess open relationship if that's what you wanna do but that's just wrong to do to someone .

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws