over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Side effects on DNP

goodyshatch

Banned
I was taking DNP for about a week straight taking 200mg a day. Then one after a week of use, my skin turned bright red (like a sun burn) and I was itchy all over and unusually hotter than the past week. I heard of the side effects, and I read to wait 7-10 days to start taking it again. I waited 9 days and on day 2 the skin tone turned bright red and the itching started right back up. I have to take benidryl about twice a day to stop the itching. Is DNP just not going to work for me? or can I take something while on DNP to control these side effects?

I take it eod now & the sides are way more bearable & the fat loss isn't much less.

Since I workout eod I just take it on my off days & it works great.

ill ditch it for a month and come back to it on a every other day dose... and see what happens from there. thanks for the help

Keep taking the benadryl. Stop the DNP till the itch is gone. Is your water intake high? Run it every other day for a start.

I was able to cycle DNP at 400-600mg ed for a month with no problems. I tried it again a couple months ago and after 5-6 day I got a whole body rash. Very painful and kind of freaky. But , I am just sticking to 100mg a day right now and no sides to speak of. Low and slow is the way to go I quess.

Had the same thing happen to me on my first DNP cycle.I stoped DNP and took ketotifen until it went away and hit a second cycle after about 2 months.The rush never came back.I talked to Conciliator in another board and he told me that it usualy happens only one time.

I take Benedryl

I always take a benedryl at night with my DNP dose. I forgot to take it for 2 days and BOOM neck started to get red and itchy. So I doubled up the Benedryl for the last 2 days and it is going away. If you don't get it early then you have to stop. DNP causes a massive build-up of histamine in the body. Some suppliers put antihistamine in their product but most don't. I learned the hard way first time I did DNP and I got the worst rash, I only get it on my neck, and my arms turn red. people ask me how I got sunburn in winter HAHAHA. The shit we deal with for instant fatloss.

thanks guys you are alot of help. I was thinking I couldnt be apart of the 1% but Im glad to join the forum so yall can put in the input I need. i think ill start here pretty soon again.

like the others said mate come off it for a bit (7-10days) should be fine then go back on it but take the benadryl each day. An alternative to benadryl which i have found to be effective is cetirizine hydrochloride (effective antihistamine)

An important point to remember though is when you finish your DNP cycle carry on with the benadryl for 7 days to make sure all the DNP is out of the body otherwise you come off the DNP and Benadryl at the same time and BAAM...hello rash :banghead:

Good luck bro

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members