over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Side Job

RONJON

Kilo Klub Member
Census is low at the hospital and hours are being cut..things getting a little tougher. Possibly considering a secondary or side job, especially if the trend continues. Any suggestions for something I could do at home..online..or something that I could sort of pick and choose hours? ...PM me if any ideas guys. Appreciate it

PEACE
RONJON

Census is low at the hospital and hours are being cut..things getting a little tougher. Possibly considering a secondary or side job, especially if the trend continues. Any suggestions for something I could do at home..online..or something that I could sort of pick and choose hours? ...PM me if any ideas guys. Appreciate it

PEACE
RONJON

You can do Home Inspections. One will take 4 hours total and you make a few hundred. There are courses on line, I do 20 a month, part time work and I also do contractor work. It pays the bills.

I know they're hiring for the new census. Here in NYC they pay $14-21. p/h. You do it whenever you can. I'm intrigued about the home inspector deal, though. Any info would be appreciated!

Yeah I'd like to hear more about that inspector job. I know someone doing the training for the census in NY but I am not in NY.

I had a very lucrative business, but the real estate market crashed and so did my business. I now supplement my income with Home inspections, as there is a demand with it with all the foreclosures. If you did 20 a month at $250, that would be $5000 a month. You might have to work 20 hours a week at that, not bad. You need between $2000-$4000 investment to get started. If you have a questions, you can PM me or I will answer them here. I make a decent income even in a slow market.

Personal training.

You can do Home Inspections. One will take 4 hours total and you make a few hundred. There are courses on line, I do 20 a month, part time work and I also do contractor work. It pays the bills.

Can you tell us more about this? Is there a site for these courses you recommend?

Im also interested pesty

Im starting a business but my work is spring,summer and fall... need something for the winters

thanks for any info u can share..

home inspections aint no shit, I have a friend of mine who was doing 15/wk. 15/wk at $300 a pop, its much slower now for him, but he still lives WELL

I did a google on home inspection online classes and here are many to choose from. is there any one in particular that is rated better than others?
sounds interesting.

Can you tell us more about this? Is there a site for these courses you recommend?

I recommend AHIT, do a search and they will pop up. I did their course and have their program, cost for both $1750.

Thanks alot guys..i am gunna start looking into these right now

Keep us posted Ron. Your a real down to earth member bro to share this with us.

Pesty, Damn good info. I thought you had to be a general contractor to do this work. Thanks for sharing and helping a good member out!

Hope things go well RonJon.

I really appreciate all the advice..I am basically on call 7 days a week at the hospital so its difficult to add anything with concrete hours since I never know when ill be asked to come in to work..kinda screws me over. Hope the census picks up cuz I cant stop saving up for grad school

P.S. u guys are the shit

WELL

Keep us posted Ron. Your a real down to earth member bro to share this with us.

Pesty, Damn good info. I thought you had to be a general contractor to do this work. Thanks for sharing and helping a good member out!

Hope things go well RonJon.

You dont have to be a GC but it helps a lot because of the knowledge needed to do home inspections.

You dont have to be a GC but it helps a lot because of the knowledge needed to do home inspections.

That is correct, that is why it was a little easier on me. If you take the AHIT course though, you will be very knowledgeable.

I was gonna say the census thing too..my dad did it for extra cash the last one there was...

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws