over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Significant hair loss

DrZaius7

Registered
I’m 42 and I’ve been on prescribed HRT for 3 years now. Over the past couple years I’ve noticed my hairline beginning to recede and hair get thin. Things have really sped up the past 6 months and now I’m super worried. I’ve had long hair which was nice and thick for years and now it’s falling out like crazy.

In my labs my DHT has come back pretty high (128ng/dl. Normal is 16-79) About 6 weeks ago I started a topical finasteride with minoxidil. No improvement or reduction in shedding yet. I waited until now to try it because I was afraid of potential sexual side effects.

Has anyone had success having their hair grow back with any of these things like finasteride etc while on HRT. There is no history of baldness on either side of my family.
I’m thinking the years of high DHT from being on HRT has finally been too much.

I’ve also read some positive things about RU58841 maybe I should switch finasteride out for this?

Thanks

Theres things that can help. But once you’ve started losing it it’s a downward slope I’ve found. I have heard good things about RU, but haven’t tried it. I just shave my head now

I’m 42 and I’ve been on prescribed HRT for 3 years now. Over the past couple years I’ve noticed my hairline beginning to recede and hair get thin. Things have really sped up the past 6 months and now I’m super worried. I’ve had long hair which was nice and thick for years and now it’s falling out like crazy.

In my labs my DHT has come back pretty high (128ng/dl. Normal is 16-79) About 6 weeks ago I started a topical finasteride with minoxidil. No improvement or reduction in shedding yet. I waited until now to try it because I was afraid of potential sexual side effects.

Has anyone had success having their hair grow back with any of these things like finasteride etc while on HRT. There is no history of baldness on either side of my family.
I’m thinking the years of high DHT from being on HRT has finally been too much.

I’ve also read some positive things about RU58841 maybe I should switch finasteride out for this?

Thanks
I'm 54, been using gear for the past decade. The last 5 years more of a trt approach, 210 mg T with typically a dht add on. Been using 1mg oral finasteride (Dr. prescribed) the past 8 years. Today I still have a full head of hair and no bald spot in the crown area where dudes typically start losing it. Blood test last month showed dht is the below normal range at a 9. I have no side affects from the fin, but everyone responds differently.

Heard a lot of good things about RU. I think it will cost you $40 a month unless you get the raws and make yourself. My fin is covered by insurance and pay 8 bucks a month so it's a no brainer for me. My advice is do some research, you tube, reddit, other BB forums and determine which option is best for you. Check out anageninc for the RU and fin can be purchased with an rx thru telemedicine now. Look at roman, hims or keeps for that.

Good luck in your seach!

Oral Finasteride. Find your sweet spot bc if used too high can lessen erections significantly.

Once it's miniturized too much, it can be difficult to get it back. You can regrow it some. Try derma rolling. Ru58841 e3d maybe.

I’ve been using 1mg of finastiride for the last few years and it’s definitely helped/slowed my hair loss. I bought some of the RU5881, but haven’t used it yet. One day I’ll add it in and see if it makes any difference.

Cage

I’m shedding like a Husky in Spring.

How did you guys go about obtaining a script for finasteride?

I am the only guy in my family not bald and I’m approaching 40..I just use nizarol shampoo on injection day and biotin shampoo on other days..hairs just as thick now as when I was a teenager

As a Post Finasteride Syndrome sufferer I would recommend not using it (I used Dutasteride), if you must use it, go the topical route, yes there will be less systemic absorption, but also less chance of fucking yourself up permanently whilst still being efficacious should it work for you (it didn´t for me). This doesn´t mean you´ll be immune to side effects so if you experience any, get off it immediately.

I am the only guy in my family not bald and I’m approaching 40..I just use nizarol shampoo on injection day and biotin shampoo on other days..hairs just as thick now as when I was a teenager
Good luck. I’m approaching 40 and just now starting to see hair loss. No one in my family bald either.

I attribute most of it to my past 2 runs with masteron.

As a Post Finasteride Syndrome sufferer I would recommend not using it (I used Dutasteride), if you must use it, go the topical route, yes there will be less systemic absorption, but also less chance of fucking yourself up permanently whilst still being efficacious should it work for you (it didn´t for me). This doesn´t mean you´ll be immune to side effects so if you experience any, get off it immediately.
What kind of post syndrome side effects do you suffer from? And how long did you use fina for? How long ago did u stop using it?

What kind of post syndrome side effects do you suffer from? And how long did you use fina for? How long ago did u stop using it?
Initially I had all the sides under the sun except erectile disfunction, I used Dutasteride for a year until it was clear it wasn´t working and the sides became unbearable, I quit six or maybe seven years ago and libido is still crap (but better than the zero libido i had for years) and no morning wood to speak of.

Why?
No.
Most women want a man with hair as stated by another woman in previous post on here.

Keep it as long as you can.
I am a man with a head full of hair..but I don’t give a shit about that!

Women are attracted to a lot more thanhair

Anyone use R58841 with success?
I just ended up tossing mine… The Fina was completely stopping my shedding/hair loss… I’ve actually gained some growth back in the few years I’ve used Fina. So I’ll stay on it for as long as it works for me!

Cage

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity