over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Significant hair loss

I am a man with a head full of hair..but I don’t give a shit about that!

Women are attracted to a lot more thanhair

DING DING DING...this right here. If you have hair loss and you are trying to hold on to it, I promise no girl wants that. OWN It, BE A MAN and move on!! Any girl would love that way more over a comb over!!!

I just ended up tossing mine… The Fina was completely stopping my shedding/hair loss… I’ve actually gained some growth back in the few years I’ve used Fina. So I’ll stay on it for as long as it works for me!

Cage
Are your side effects fairly moderate?

DING DING DING...this right here. If you have hair loss and you are trying to hold on to it, I promise no girl wants that. OWN It, BE A MAN and move on!! Any girl would love that way more over a comb over!!!
The minute I start balding, the hair is gone! I’ve rocked a beard ever since I got to my unit at 19(almost 20)

I’m happy with 1 or the other

Are your side effects fairly moderate?
Zero side effects… Course I never come off exogenous Testosterone either. Lowest I’ll go is 200mg for just a few weeks close to my PCP annual appointment. That’s just for bloodwork. Aside from that the lowest is normally 400mg.

Cage

Let me guess, you’re bald right?

First impressions are everything….looks are what women first see before even thinking about speaking.

With that said, there’s only a handful of guys who look better WITHOUT hair. The Rock, maybe Jason statham, can’t really even think of anyone else.

First impressions are everything….looks are what women first see before even thinking about speaking.

With that said, there’s only a handful of guys who look better WITHOUT hair. The Rock, maybe Jason statham, can’t really even think of anyone else.

You really think Jason Statham is a good looking man? No he is not. He is a bad ass with confidence, that is why girls like him.

LOL...not bald at all. I would be willing to bet 99% of girls would rather date/fuck a confident bald REAL man then any guy with hair and INSECURE. Good luck, do what you want but hanging out to balding hair is not a good look my friend.

I’m shedding like a Husky in Spring.

How did you guys go about obtaining a script for finasteride?
I get it from ziphealth.com on line.
No script needed
It’s slowed the hair loss
But doesn’t seam to be growing back

You really think Jason Statham is a good looking man? No he is not. He is a bad ass with confidence, that is why girls like him.

LOL...not bald at all. I would be willing to bet 99% of girls would rather date/fuck a confident bald REAL man then any guy with hair and INSECURE. Good luck, do what you want but hanging out to balding hair is not a good look my friend.
I have plenty of hair, just thinning in one spot. But thanks.

You are missing the point. If you are bald and are in the grocery store or wherever you may be, the hot woman walking down the aisle doesn’t see personality. She only sees her first impressions which are looks. 99 percent of the time she’s going to say eww bald old guy, or maybe bald old guy with muscles and that door is shut closed.

Sorry to burst your bubble.

Again, hold on to it as long as you can. I am.

My hair has been trying to leave my head for the last 12 years … I currently utilize:

-oral finasteride
-topical RU mixed with minoxil
-nizoral shampoo

I slowly have had to add over the years to keep what I can. First 7-8 years the nizoral was enough.

I have plenty of hair, just thinning in one spot. But thanks.

You are missing the point. If you are bald and are in the grocery store or wherever you may be, the hot woman walking down the aisle doesn’t see personality. She only sees her first impressions which are looks. 99 percent of the time she’s going to say eww bald old guy, or maybe bald old guy with muscles and that door is shut closed.

Sorry to burst your bubble.

Again, hold on to it as long as you can. I am.

That is where you are missing the point...NO SHIT she doesn't see your personality but a REAL F man would go talk to her!!!! Its your job to open the door.

That is where you are missing the point...NO SHIT she doesn't see your personality but a REAL F man would go talk to her!!!! Its your job to open the door.
Gotta disagree with that..boys chase..men attract

You don’t need hair to attract

Black guys can rock bald look way better than white guys

Brother I’m not missing any point.

Most men look better with hair. It’s just facts. How many models do you see that are bald???

Most women like men with hair. That’s just facts. One of the few women on here even stated it either in this thread or one of the other hair threads.

If we all looked better without hair, then barbers wouldn’t have a profession.

Brother I’m not missing any point.

Most men look better with hair. It’s just facts. How many models do you see that are bald???

Most women like men with hair. That’s just facts. One of the few women on here even stated it either in this thread or one of the other hair threads.

If we all looked better without hair, then barbers wouldn’t have a profession.
Facts

Gotta disagree with that..boys chase..men attract

You don’t need hair to attract

Agree w you 100% but woman also don't want a pussy who is scared to go talk to them either. Maybe we are talking girls and boys vs men and women here. Younger girls yes, probably want a man with hair but at a certain age, women want a man and you will never convince me that a guy with hair who is insecure is more attractive then a bald confident man.

At the end of the day, we are talking hair here people. To each is own.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws