over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Significant others pic

I'd like to thank the people who commented on my GF. It's been a few weeks now and I still think she's going to show up or call me. I keep waking up in the middle of the night thinking I heard her. Never lost a soulmate before, a significant other. My heart goes out to anyone on here who lost a loved one. I still don't know how to act. I tell people about her and I have weird thoughts like is she watching, am I supposed to cry? I'm I supposed to be strong, I don't know how to act. Think my heart and soul is still in shock. I actually feel weird when people say "sorry for your loss" I feel like they should tell her "sorry for your loss" She's dead I'm here.
Thanks again.

My heart goes out to you, bro.

So sorry for your loss

I'd like to thank the people who commented on my GF. It's been a few weeks now and I still think she's going to show up or call me. I keep waking up in the middle of the night thinking I heard her. Never lost a soulmate before, a significant other. My heart goes out to anyone on here who lost a loved one. I still don't know how to act. I tell people about her and I have weird thoughts like is she watching, am I supposed to cry? I'm I supposed to be strong, I don't know how to act. Think my heart and soul is still in shock. I actually feel weird when people say "sorry for your loss" I feel like they should tell her "sorry for your loss" She's dead I'm here.
Thanks again.

A belated response to your loss Bro. My deepest condolences. Remember that though gone physically she is still with you and a part of you everyday, at least if you keep her that way in your life. It does not mean not being able to move on in life, but it means being grateful for who you are because of her and for the time you were blessed to have together. Hope you find this helpful. Hang in there, many of us have you in our prayers.

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

Been more than 4 months since my beautiful Michelle passed. Whoever said time heals all wounds never lost a soulmate.
Don't know if many of you guys believe in angels but, Michelle came to me in a dream the other night. Totally lucid dreaming. Like I was wide awake but knew I was dreaming. As clear as I'm sitting at my computer now.
I was sleeping on my sofa and my phone rang. I picked it up and it was her. I said "what the hell are you doing?" She answered "what the hell are YOU doing" In her best wise ass voice. I started crying and she said "shut the fuck up!" LOL "She said all is well I'll see you soon" I could see her so clear, I could feel her so clearly. At this point I came wide awake and realized I was talking into my TV remote! Holy Shit. No one will ever convince me it was not really her. I think the message was she is watching over me and loves me. No ever really dies. I'm not looking for sympathy, just thought my experience might help others. I actually feel better (a little anyway)

Attachments

• chelle 5.jpg
    chelle 5.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 603
Don't know why pic is so big I re-sized it down 70%

Thanks for sharing graybass. I believe you 100%. She just wanted you to know she's still there.:eek:

Been more than 4 months since my beautiful Michelle passed. Whoever said time heals all wounds never lost a soulmate.
Don't know if many of you guys believe in angels but, Michelle came to me in a dream the other night. Totally lucid dreaming. Like I was wide awake but knew I was dreaming. As clear as I'm sitting at my computer now.
I was sleeping on my sofa and my phone rang. I picked it up and it was her. I said "what the hell are you doing?" She answered "what the hell are YOU doing" In her best wise ass voice. I started crying and she said "shut the fuck up!" LOL "She said all is well I'll see you soon" I could see her so clear, I could feel her so clearly. At this point I came wide awake and realized I was talking into my TV remote! Holy Shit. No one will ever convince me it was not really her. I think the message was she is watching over me and loves me. No ever really dies. I'm not looking for sympathy, just thought my experience might help others. I actually feel better (a little anyway)

there is no doubt in my mind that as we evolve - we will one day look back at the primitive way that we view the death of the body and realize just how unaware that we were. She is not "gone" - she has moved. The molecules that make up your body were here at the beginning of time - there is simple a transference from matter to energy and back to matter again..
the sadness and tears for missing loved ones and anguish we feel are because we don't understand yet,.

IMG_2345.jpg

IMG_2671.jpg

5 years

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Just thought I'd revisit this thread. Still miss my Michelle but slowly moving on. Dating a new girl, she's more of a party girl but this is probably good for me at this point. Michelle and I were together on and off for 15 years. We always had a couple of ex's floating around but we always came back to each other. Our last conversation was in the end it will just be us. She was my fitness and bodybuilding partner too. Don't mean to go on and on. Posting here is good therapy for me. I have some pics of the new one I'll post but all I can find are naked!!!!! LOL

Just thought I'd revisit this thread. Still miss my Michelle but slowly moving on. Dating a new girl, she's more of a party girl but this is probably good for me at this point. Michelle and I were together on and off for 15 years. We always had a couple of ex's floating around but we always came back to each other. Our last conversation was in the end it will just be us. She was my fitness and bodybuilding partner too. Don't mean to go on and on. Posting here is good therapy for me. I have some pics of the new one I'll post but all I can find are naked!!!!! LOL

By all means, go on and on if you need to graybass. I'm a good listener and so is many others here. We got you.

Thanks guys!
Now lets post up some beautiful pics of our significant others. I know most of the members girls work out!

Thanks again.

It's hard to know what to feel, it's normal to feel everything, you just have to deal with it as it comes. Death sucks, I know that death is a temporary physical separation, but it doesn't make it hurt any less, it's hard to understand.
I thought your lucid dream was really cool, I have had them and they are not dreams, they are very real. I am sure she was trying to communicate with you.

Training my girl for few yrs now. This is her off season shape. She goes down to about 7% BF for figure shows. She's 42 years young BTW!

Hardcore training, 5 day split.

She looks great for that age

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had to say hello to this thread again. I was just thinking of my Michelle that passed. I can't believe it's been a couple of years already. Just wanted to share some more details. Michelle was my soulmate. Started dating a new girl that was totally the opposite of Michelle. Total party animal, drank like a fish, smoked like a chimney, did drugs occasionally, just way different. She was a blabber mouth that never shut up, and an emotional rollercoaster. Real high highs, real low lows. As Howard Stern said, "The crazier they are, the better they are in bed." Sex was insane and had the best fake tits I ever saw! I gotta tell you, I thought, well she's hanging with me, I'll be a good influence. WRONG!!! She was a bad influence for me. Her crazy lifestyle wore off on me a little. She was an arrogant bitch and thought her shit didn't stink. So I finally had enough and kicked her to the curb. Makes me miss Michelle even more. I'd kill for a nice girl to go the the gym with me, eat clean with me, and just be nice. Anyway I still miss her terribly. It doesn't go away. I'm not going to look for a new girlfriend, just go with the flow! Good luck everyone. If you have someone you love, don't take them for granted. You never know when you'll spend your last day with them.
Feeling a little lost again

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner