over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Significant others pic

Had to say hello to this thread again. I was just thinking of my Michelle that passed. I can't believe it's been a couple of years already. Just wanted to share some more details. Michelle was my soulmate. Started dating a new girl that was totally the opposite of Michelle. Total party animal, drank like a fish, smoked like a chimney, did drugs occasionally, just way different. She was a blabber mouth that never shut up, and an emotional rollercoaster. Real high highs, real low lows. As Howard Stern said, "The crazier they are, the better they are in bed." Sex was insane and had the best fake tits I ever saw! I gotta tell you, I thought, well she's hanging with me, I'll be a good influence. WRONG!!! She was a bad influence for me. Her crazy lifestyle wore off on me a little. She was an arrogant bitch and thought her shit didn't stink. So I finally had enough and kicked her to the curb. Makes me miss Michelle even more. I'd kill for a nice girl to go the the gym with me, eat clean with me, and just be nice. Anyway I still miss her terribly. It doesn't go away. I'm not going to look for a new girlfriend, just go with the flow! Good luck everyone. If you have someone you love, don't take them for granted. You never know when you'll spend your last day with them.
Feeling a little lost again

You’re not lost brother it’s 100% okay and normal to feel the way you do. Even dating the party chick is just a mechanism of you trying things to help you move on don’t be down on yourself for that. It’s okay to be down but that doesn’t mean you have to give up, give yourself all the time you need and get to where you want to be.

I promise a day will come where you’re going to wake up in the morning and you won’t feel this way, you’ll have a new normal and it won’t be a bad thing.

You’re not lost brother it’s 100% okay and normal to feel the way you do. Even dating the party chick is just a mechanism of you trying things to help you move on don’t be down on yourself for that. It’s okay to be down but that doesn’t mean you have to give up, give yourself all the time you need and get to where you want to be.

I promise a day will come where you’re going to wake up in the morning and you won’t feel this way, you’ll have a new normal and it won’t be a bad thing.

Thanks brother!
I've always been a confident guy (too confident some would say) But losing a soulmate is just so unbelievably hurtful it changed my whole attitude. Was in denial a long time. Kicked the party girl out, waiting for that new normal LOL!
GB

I’m late to the show here. Gentlemen, my heart goes out to each and everyone of you. I obviously didn’t know your girls, but it hurts me to read this. I wish all you guys the deepest sympathy. Hope all is improving.

Thanks brother!
I've always been a confident guy (too confident some would say) But losing a soulmate is just so unbelievably hurtful it changed my whole attitude. Was in denial a long time. Kicked the party girl out, waiting for that new normal LOL!
GB

Don’t settle for any garbage. It’s def normal to hurt. Keep your head up brother.

I know I ran this thread off the rails talking about my girl Michelle who passed away. I started it about posting pictures of our wife's and girlfriends who also workout.
So trying to get it back on track. Here is my Ex that I trained for many years. Not proud to say I was with both around the same time. This girl also competed in Figure this is off season in Mexico. DSCN0362.JPG

This is my wife. Love her more than I ever thought was possible.

She's been making awesome progress. She was really into fitness before but was using too light of weights, spending too much time in the gym and under eating.

Now she loves lifting with heavy weight and has more than doubled her strength in some lifts.

Attachments

• 20201101_021735.jpg
    20201101_021735.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_20200918_160512.jpg
    IMG_20200918_160512.jpg
    121.3 KB · Views: 67

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views