over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Signs and symptoms of a stressed liver?

dfresh333

Registered
What should one look out for when taking higher dose oral or a longer cycle? I know plenty of people enjoy some social drinking too and that has to throw some more work on that liver. What do you guys know as things to watch out for and when to back down?

I'm getting some blood work done soon. Been feeling fatigue very often lately especially after a meal or after a workout. I have pre blood pressure too which is unusual.

If you feel tired all day and always want to slerp I felt that way and my liver values were extremely high ALT 365 AST 217 1 week later it went to
ALT 644 AST 230 after 2weeks it is back down to ALT 300 AST 93 so I hope it keeps going down if your in question get your blood work done

Anadrol and everclear is something to avoid

This is why I have been absent around here for the past couple of month. :banghead:

Anadrol makes my piss cloudy. Looks like the toilet bowl is filled with lemon juice after popping 100mg tab of that shit. You can literally see how taxing it is on the liver

I'm so sick of bro science. How about monitoring your blood test??? I get mine tested every 4-6 months. But if your cycling hard with Orals there is nothing to stop you from getting tests done every month or every two months. Stop playing with your life fellas!!!!!

I'm so sick of bro science. How about monitoring your blood test??? I get mine tested every 4-6 months. But if your cycling hard with Orals there is nothing to stop you from getting tests done every month or every two months. Stop playing with your life fellas!!!!!

I agree here man! Tell your PCP what you are doing, and get your values read every 60-90 days until you are comfortable, especially when adding or trying new compounds. If your doc isn't cool and tries to gives you a lecture on morality just switch doctors. You owe it to yourself to see what the reading says versus the experience of a couple of forum members. Your body may be different. Good luck

Rub your finger roughly hard but not super hard around the sides of your face on the skin closes to your ear, Smell your finger, If it smells like rotten cheese, you are experiencing first symptoms.

Rub your finger roughly hard but not super hard around the sides of your face on the skin closes to your ear, Smell your finger, If it smells like rotten cheese, you are experiencing first symptoms.

Are you kidding?

Unfortunately, most liver problems are very severe by the time you see any symptoms at all. Even bloodwork doesn't always detect problems until they are pretty bad. To top it off, bodybuilders should probably be most concerned tumors that can burst and cause fatal internal bleeding, and these might not elevate liver enzymes at all.

Don't be paranoid, get bloodwork done, and use good judgement when it comes to things that stress the liver.

I agree here man! Tell your PCP what you are doing, and get your values read every 60-90 days until you are comfortable, especially when adding or trying new compounds. If your doc isn't cool and tries to gives you a lecture on morality just switch doctors. You owe it to yourself to see what the reading says versus the experience of a couple of forum members. Your body may be different. Good luck

Well said.

Not kidding, Liver is unable to rid of products correctly, therefore in ends up coming out of your pores, The stitch is a by product.

holy shit,

I believe this.

My ex used to tell me that the day after I drank heavy I would reek of alcohol. She said that it would come out of my pores.

The skin is a powerful organ, I don't know how it relates to liver stress, but I know it takes up the slack for the kidneys when they are overloaded.

This is an interesting thread because I have experienced some weird symptoms myself recently, which prompted me to get off and cruise:

- extreme tiredness. I could still nap all day even after sleeping for 8-10 hours.
- sometimes in the middle of the night my lower back, glutes, and hams get very itchy like shit is crawling under my skin
- I am very greasy faced and have pretty bad BO especially in the summer heat. Even 30 min after a shower I can smell BO...never happened to me before.
- gassy
- diarrhea

This all started happening about a month ago. I had been on tren for quite some time. I was using orals for show prep too.

I did get blood work done post-show (after using tren for 8 weeks and using halotestin for 2 weeks) and all was fine except for slightly elevated liver enzymes.

But then I got greedy and blasted with dbol and more tren...

I bet my liver values are jacked right now still.

So I decided to do an 8 week cruise and never get greedy with this shit again.

I will retest my values in 2 more weeks

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity