YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Silicone and cancer from high dosed injects and stoppered vials?

Massive G

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Read something recenetly in which IP said this I edited a lot of things out because (Some of the things said about powder and UG labs was unappropriate and crossed with the site sponsors) and primarily I wanted to discuss the BA/BB silicone stopper leakage issue as well as the comments on tren being a killer:

the rubber in vials are magnet to germs as its porous -pours means small microscopic holes thats germs seek refugee

its common practice to load up ug vials with BB or BA to stop the germs

but BB/BA desolve the rubber both in vial and plunger , just add a drop of BA or BB to stoper and see it melts , then you inject that into your body , used often body infected with silicon ruber result in cancer in long run , nore kiling bacteria remove thier pyrogens

compare to 10ml rebottled with air inside already , and you injecting more of contaminant such as dust and pyrogens each time into it and back into your body ,loaded with BA so you inject silicon rubber into your body each time and God know what impurites the raw material had to begin with

bigger vial means you stick needle in out more so is chance of contamination , but guys think injectables are like a pepsi bottle , bigger ones are better deal !

hard truth about BA/BB :

4 of our customers diagnosed with cancer , one is a IFBB and my friend , cancer ended his career

thier doctors all diagnosed same thing :

thier body infected with rubber from syrenge plunger and vial stopper which desolved by BB/BA

just add few DROPS of %3 BB + %15 BA you recomanding on plunger rubber and leave it for a short while and see it get stuck ,take rubber out and inpect it , you see it desolved ,then you inject that rubber into your body day after day , week after week

thier doctor all said same thing : that lead to cancer and there is no cure for it

maybe thats why according to FDA max safe limit for either or combined BB/BA is only %1 ,any higher do not exist as medicine aproved for injection to human body

we used to make up to 400 mg oils with BB/BA before anyone else but the stuff killing my friends , i can not do this again to anyone ,test our oil , its free of BB and BA

as for tren go , few of my guys kiney failed on tren , kidney do not regenerate like liver so there is no cure

Dan duchaine died because of tren , he choose death rather then going through painfull daily dialysis for rest of his life , dialysis is machine with 2 hoses and 2 huge nail size needle into your sides , then all your blood go into machine to be cleaned , the huge daily IV needle pain and hours it take and get infections after a while with all the hosses and needles going in and out , thats your life to be atached to machine ,if rich you buy machine and keep with you , if not you move near hospital and hope you have good insurance , thats what they tell me ..

tren is worlds most toxic steroid , its not like test which you can inject 1000 mg and only get water ,tren will kill your kidney , thats why it designed to be used at low doses only , if you need more efects from tren stack it with winy or test

steroids can kill you directly like tren or indirectly through all the rubber you injecting into your body

also tren needs BA to go over 75 mg so you get kidney poisen and cancer in one bottle , you want to see emails of MY CUSTOMER with Failed liver

we are worlds first UG producer for over a decade , worlds first 50mg winy when only other was 2.5 mg , first bulk oil , superstuff 400 mg and above which we dont deal with anymore ,we did and seen it all , guys say ug stuff better and dosed higher , have you seen how much is 500 mg ? its tea spoon of powder , now have you seen how big is 1ml of oil ? ,that much powder dont desolve in 1ml of oil unless cancer causeing BA /BB added ,its been said pain caused by alchohls Ba but thats not only cause , too much powder and not enough oil so it crystalize in your ars , powder are tiny crystals which are sharp object and oil gone so turn to a knott in ars cause pain , .. so after first batch they hear complaints and water it down but that 500 mg lable stays so you be sucker .. first batch tested high so sales not efected but at the end you are sucker , guys crying in pain dont help sales.. as for test anything over 285 mg is asking for it so we dont .. tren , primo etc all have low solibility below 100 mg .. we dont use cancer causing alchohls and no superdose cancer bottles

I agree many overuse and misuse trenbelone in way to high doses way too often but not sure if it is suicide in a bottle?
I think a LOT of the liver damage/stress that guys get comes from high solvent levels ans the body wan't meant to break down all that alcohol even though in small concentrations BA/BB is safe but a lot of injectables are loaded with solvents today.
not sure if the facts are there for extracted dissolved silicone form the stpper causing cancer and death yet either but something to think about.
Be interesting to test some compounds and see if there is a lot of silicone in the oil.

WOW!!!! the one good thing I can say for myself is I never used the high dose tests or any other high dose gear if I needed higher dose I would take more shots. What is written sounds legit but who knows, is a sales gimmick? I really need some of the pros on this like GAVIN, BIG A, and so on to have some input.

edge250 said:
i'm pretty sure duchaine did not die from tren.?
I am too.
There are a lot of inaccuracies in what he wrote.
does IP post on the boards anymore I'd like to hear his info and the guys (not named of course) that got cancer from the "silicone".
This probaly could easily be answered by prepping a high solvent based prep of oil BA and BB sealing it in a vial with a stopper and leaving it upside down and measuring the silicone levels that "leeched" out into the oil if any.

I am not so sure of high solvent levels being a problem because DepoTest UPJOHN Testosterone Cyp is 20% Benzyl Benzoate and .9% BA which is pretty high and it is FDA approved.
Plus didn't they discredit that whole auto immune and the dangers of silicone with the breast implant things in the last decade-meanig they proved it wasn't from the silicone?

Ummmm im using 2cc amps of prop i believe from IP

they hurt like HELL

The only thing I agree with in this whole article is to watch your tren doses b/c it can be toxic. They whole silicon/ba/etc... I think is bullshit.

fourthgen said:
The only thing I agree with in this whole article is to watch your tren doses b/c it can be toxic. They whole silicon/ba/etc... I think is bullshit.

I agree bro!

Dan Duchaine

Dan died from a kidney disorder that was hereditary. It was not Kidney failure. In fact he was prescribed ANADROL 50 for his disease. This is a FACT. NO RUMOR !

Yea as Much as I like and respect Ip as a bussiness man and a pioneer
of the game...I disagree with a lot of that.
Like you said Mg, American cyp was 20% bb and came with a rubber stopper in a multi-dose vial.

A lot of medicines even in the hospital come this way dont they?

rAJJIN said:
Yea as Much as I like and respect Ip as a bussiness man and a pioneer
of the game...I disagree with a lot of that.
Like you said Mg, American cyp was 20% bb and came with a rubber stopper in a multi-dose vial.

A lot of medicines even in the hospital come this way dont they?
ya exactly and alot of the things he wrote about are things he did for years.
I don't wanna turn it into a trashing thread so I deleted a lot fo the stuff about UG labs and chinese powders and the fact he is pushing amps now all this would cater to his side.
I never used his stuff personally too damn painful and like TP4U says his TP is painful in amps etc I have heard this from others as well.

I just wanted to see if people had heard or there was any merit to the silicone cancer thing.

Massive G said:
I just wanted to see if people had heard or there was any merit to the silicone cancer thing.
I read this awhile ago and thought it was just wild speculation (at best). I'd like to know who the pro is who got cancer, what kind of cancer and if the docs really could pin it on using multi-use vials.

If this was a FACT then how come people around the world are injected with drugs from these kinds of vials every day in hospitals, etc. Surely in countries like the US the drug companies would quickly change the vials to glass ampoules in fear of lawsuit - if this was an established fact.

Current pharmacy brand test cyp has 20% BB and .9% BA. This is right off the label. Some stoppers are made from different materials than others. Also, I am pretty sure that most needles are coated with silicone.

scare tactic and marketing. too many ug cutting in on profits...read between the lines. :eek:

oh sh*t

I know IP products first hand, they used to be very dirty and YES, had lots and lots of BA in them- up to 10% or more! Why do you think certain sources used to filter them and bake the extra BA out of it before it was sent out for processing? Not everyone did this but a couple guys who had their shit together did.

Well even with those extra precautions a close friend of mine has so much scar tissue in his ass he can barely push a pin thru it! Not that he does anymore tho..but I truly regret giving him any IP products as he already sees circulation/nerve problems and he's still a young adult. FFffuuudddgge

High BA is definitely bad bad bad:mad:

About this Silicone theory though-

Stoppers are not made out of silicone.

They are made out of either red natural rubber or grey synthetic rubber. This grey rubber is often called "butyl". The dictionary definition of butyl reads " a brand of synthetic rubber prepared by polymerization of butylene containing little butadiene, particularly useful for inner tubes of automobile tires because of its leakproof qualities".

More specifics of this grey butyl stopper come from a popular labware website:

"the gray chlorobutyl formulation meets USP, EP and JP requirements for globally marketed pharmaceutical products. Made of natural rubber and contains no latex, plasticizers, 2-mercapto-benzothaizole, or nitrosamine precursors. These pharmaceutical grade serum vial stoppers can withstand a pH range from 2 thru 10."

So personally I think the melted theory is all BS.

ON a side note:

Stoppers and needles are not coated with silicone.

To the best of my knowledge some of them can be coated with PTFE though, aka TEFLON to you laymen out there. This is the most slippery substance ever invented by man. Its the same thing thats on the inside of your mothers expensive no-stick cookware.

Silicone implants for women are now legal once again.
After scientific review of 20-50,000 women over nearly a decade, the FDA and researchers found no direct correlation linking silicone (or silicone leaks) with increased breast cancer. As a matter of fact I believe the results showed the women who had possible leakage actually had LESS cancer and/or other health problems than the women who didnt.

**Don't quote me word for word on that last part considering how many women or how long the study went on for, I am going from memory on the study but its been a couple months since I read it. If I happen to find it I will post it up.

Last edited:
whats the deal, this debate is finally over huh?
no more input from anyone?

that was fast :cool:

Massive G said:
I am too.
There are a lot of inaccuracies in what he wrote.
does IP post on the boards anymore I'd like to hear his info and the guys (not named of course) that got cancer from the "silicone".
This probaly could easily be answered by prepping a high solvent based prep of oil BA and BB sealing it in a vial with a stopper and leaving it upside down and measuring the silicone levels that "leeched" out into the oil if any.

I am not so sure of high solvent levels being a problem because DepoTest UPJOHN Testosterone Cyp is 20% Benzyl Benzoate and .9% BA which is pretty high and it is FDA approved.
Plus didn't they discredit that whole auto immune and the dangers of silicone with the breast implant things in the last decade-meanig they proved it wasn't from the silicone?

I heard something just last week that not 1 case of cancer has been placed on silicone. I believe it was a something to do with plastic surgery tv show.
And ive seen a bottlw of up john also and thats right. I thought it was 2% ba but i could be wrong, but for sure it was 20% bb

Jerkyboy said:
I know IP products first hand, they used to be very dirty and YES, had lots and lots of BA in them- up to 10% or more! Why do you think certain sources used to filter them and bake the extra BA out of it before it was sent out for processing? Not everyone did this but a couple guys who had their shit together did.

Well even with those extra precautions a close friend of mine has so much scar tissue in his ass he can barely push a pin thru it! Not that he does anymore tho..but I truly regret giving him any IP products as he already sees circulation/nerve problems and he's still a young adult. FFffuuudddgge

High BA is definitely bad bad bad:mad:

About this Silicone theory though-

Stoppers are not made out of silicone.

They are made out of either red natural rubber or grey synthetic rubber. This grey rubber is often called "butyl". The dictionary definition of butyl reads " a brand of synthetic rubber prepared by polymerization of butylene containing little butadiene, particularly useful for inner tubes of automobile tires because of its leakproof qualities".

More specifics of this grey butyl stopper come from a popular labware website:

"the gray chlorobutyl formulation meets USP, EP and JP requirements for globally marketed pharmaceutical products. Made of natural rubber and contains no latex, plasticizers, 2-mercapto-benzothaizole, or nitrosamine precursors. These pharmaceutical grade serum vial stoppers can withstand a pH range from 2 thru 10."

So personally I think the melted theory is all BS.

ON a side note:

Stoppers and needles are not coated with silicone.

To the best of my knowledge some of them can be coated with PTFE though, aka TEFLON to you laymen out there. This is the most slippery substance ever invented by man. Its the same thing thats on the inside of your mothers expensive no-stick cookware.

Silicone implants for women are now legal once again.
After scientific review of 20-50,000 women over nearly a decade, the FDA and researchers found no direct correlation linking silicone (or silicone leaks) with increased breast cancer. As a matter of fact I believe the results showed the women who had possible leakage actually had LESS cancer and/or other health problems than the women who didnt.

**Don't quote me word for word on that last part considering how many women or how long the study went on for, I am going from memory on the study but its been a couple months since I read it. If I happen to find it I will post it up.

I appreciate the post! I am curious about one thing. you were talking about high BA, then you said your friend has alot of scar tissue in his ass, and circulation/nerve problems. what does that have to do with IP products and high BA? Im not trying to be a smart ass. I really want to know what you meant.

Palehorse- because my friend used IP products exclusively for a very long time and IP told him personally- his(IP's) stuff had 10% BA in it.*** And that might even be on the conservative side.

***He was an approved source for IP back in the day, so he has no reason to make things up. I trust him.

Which is not what I can say regarding IP

IP has always talked other sources + prods down while making his look like the best to increase sales over the years. If you are a true vet u know what I am talking about.

Take for instance the recent scandal: IP had "no idea his approved sources were rebottling and relabelling his AAS as authentic Mexican QV brand" last year? give me a F-n break. Is that why his oils were labeled QV brand on his personal site?

Oh yeah, and one of my personal favorites from the late 90's...... IP had a special ampule opener he used to use to carefully cut + empty all those Karachi sustanon amps into his 1000ml jugs. LMAO!

You know, the sustanon that lab tested to contain only 100mg test prop + 150mg test undecanoate per 1ml by SRCS?? LOL:rolleyes:

:de:il-smi

Last edited:
Those amp machines cost alot of money and you notice on his site thats all he's pushing now.

I like Ip and his products but he is not selling gear to help us all out or to save anyone's ass. He's making money, plain and simple.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws