over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

silly quest for the older guys

r0idb0y

Registered
I have an old school bber looking at training me a bit he he said to try getting

deca 50 and primbo depot does that translate into just primbo and deca durabolin?

sorry if its seems silly but just want to be sure.

cheers

yea

it's Primo not primbo lol !

but what dosage ? Deca 50 ? Deca comes in 100mg or 200mg.. mostly 200mg so I don't know what the 50 stands for... maybe amps ?

Last edited:
yeah im lost on the deca one, so its primo and its the same as primo depot ya think?

PRIMO DEPOT is made by SCHERING, it's basically PRIMO

And Deca 50 is Deca Durbalin, but ask him about the dosage !

I'd say you shouldn't even touch deca since you are a noob ! but that's just an advice, Deca shuts you down hard... all you need as a first timer is Test and DBOL

years ago deca 50mg pre-loads and primo 50 mg amps were readily available over the counter in mexico-they were low dose but 100% real and very cheap

years ago deca 50mg pre-loads and primo 50 mg amps were readily available over the counter in mexico-they were low dose but 100% real and very cheap

Exactly! Only us "older" guys remember those Deca 50mg Pre-Loads! You need to bring him up to date. Let him know how these things are packaged now and at what dose(s).

I remember the old 50ml ml vials of EQ! It was only 50mg per ml!! That was as high as it came back then!!

I remember them. Now i feel part of the old guy club. We could not wait to get our hands on them and when we new of someone makeing the run we were a bunch of kids acting like we were in a candy store.

Funny thing is deca preloads and primobolan amps came later on in my
aas history. I am old enough to have had ready easy access to all items hg from the pharm for years before"resorting to" mexican stuff". That is old or a long time ago which ever way you choose to look at it. Funny, T

I have an old school bber looking at training me a bit he he said to try getting

deca 50 and primbo depot does that translate into just primbo and deca durabolin?

sorry if its seems silly but just want to be sure.

cheers
Sounds like your first cycle. What's wrong with just some plain old test?

Sounds like your first cycle. What's wrong with just some plain old test?

We share your statement: It was always pretty much test, deca, and dbol as the entry point we remember.

Today people are doing some interesting cycles, getting interesting advice, and possibly limiting a tremendous experience that one gets the first time your receptors ever taste test.

IPG

Wow, he is Old School.
Is there a reason you want him to train you, Roidboy? Not that it's a bad idea, just that Ive trained with some real ols-schoolers. And 40 sets of chest exercises and 2000 sit-ups later, I thought maybe it was the wrong way to go. :eek: LOL.

He's talking about Deca Durabolan and Primo Enanthate...

And yeah, I was just outta high school, but remember those pre-loads. Shit, Im old...dammit.

ehren you got me cracking up. the 40 sets of chest and 2000 situps or crunches . Funny as hell. I remember some really fucked advice I got from some"old timers" elbows took forver to heal.. T

Exactly! Only us "older" guys remember those Deca 50mg Pre-Loads! You need to bring him up to date. Let him know how these things are packaged now and at what dose(s).

I remember the old 50ml ml vials of EQ! It was only 50mg per ml!! That was as high as it came back then!!

Yes! I remember I bought 2 50ml bottles of Ganabol and used like 6 cc's a week. My source gave it to me cheap too. He said nobody wanted it!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131