over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Silverback's Log/Accountability journal

silverback66

Registered
Hey everyone at PM, I'm relatively new here, or at least newly active member. Been more active on other forums but I decided to start showing a bit more PM love.

I wanted to document my progress for my 10 week cycle starting today. As well as keep a diet and training log to keep me accountable alone the way. Always helps keep me on track knowing someone else is watching, waiting for me to fuck up.

DIET-
Along the way I plan to post every meal, every training session and every dose. I tend to keep my meals pretty basic. I am most thrown off by convenience so I like to cook in bulk and eat the same few things over and over. Because of this I might keep meal logs brief depending on how repetitive my meals are.

I may have a bit of an unconventional method to dieting. I shoot for more of a general caloric intake of about 2200 cal/day with a typical 45/45/10 macro split and tweak it along the way to get best results. Focusing more on portion sizes then counting every macro. In the past I've done well with low carb/ketogenic diets but for this run I'll be taking a bit more carbs and trying to keep diet as functional as I can.

SUPPLEMENTS & DRUGS-
As for my supplement and drug program I will be running AAS along with vitamins, on cycle support, and a few general supplements.

AAS CYCLE-
1,200mg Testosterone enanthate/week
(400mg injections Mon, Wed, Fri)

600mg Trenbolone enanthate/week
(200mg injections Mon, Wed, Fri)

100mg Anadrol/day
(50mg cap morning, 50mg cap noon)

In the past I've had pretty good luck with not much need for AI's but I do have Adex, Nolvadex and Letro on hand if needed as well as Caber for any prolactin issues.

ECA stack in on wake before cardio

I'm also taking a couple other basic supplements for liver, heart and joint health, psyllium husk for fiber and a multi-V

TRAINING-
I follow a general guideline for my training program but will occasionally change things up if I feel like it.

Monday - Chest and Back
Tuesday - Biceps and Triceps
Wednesday - Legs (hams, quads, glutes)
Thursday - Shoulders, Calves and Abs
Friday - Chest and Triceps
Saturday - Back and Biceps
Sunday - Cardio only (sometimes I will do light weight full body type training on this day)

Fasted cardio is also done 20min stairmaster every morning.
Then 20min more cardio After training in the evening.

So that's about all I can think to add for now.. I will post training and diet updates regularly.

Any advice or recommendations are welcome.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

So here's my first actual update.

Had a 40min commute this morning. Was up early at 3am, into town and made it to the gym for fasted cardio. Felt good. Heart rate didn't rise too fast.
Held right around 125-130 at level 5

Had a bit of extra time so I hit the pull-up bar for a few sets.

Meal log

Today's meal one

3 whole eggs
1/4 cup liquid egg whites
1/4 cup oats

Roughly 380cal

**broken link removed**

Be nice if you gave more specifics, like age, weight, BF, years of training, goals, etc. Also line out DIET, this is the most important.

Be nice if you gave more specifics, like age, weight, BF, years of training, goals, etc. Also line out DIET, this is the most important.
Sure thing!

I am 28 years old. Current weight is 230lbs and I'm roughly 17-18%bf. 5'10" tall
I've been training (in a bodybuilding manner) for the past 5 years or so.. I have been lifting with a football driven mindset since 7th grade.. (roughly 15 years)

As for my goals.. Lowering bodyfat and increasing muscle is the clear and obvious general goal.. I'd like to get down under 10% bf and stay as large as possible. I'd be satisfied with 10% bf 215lbs for now.

My diet, as I stated in my first post, is rather mundane. But if you'd like to know a specific plan I suppose I can share the numbers.

With a goal intake of about 2200 calories per day and a macro split of 45% protein 45% carbs and 10% fats.

Which if you do the math is roughly 250g protein, 250g carbs and 25g fat..

This is only going to be a starting point for me. I will likely be increasing protein and decreasing carbs as I go/as needed.

As for my daily meals.. I eat (ideally) the same things for most of my meals everyday. A lot of chicken and turkey. The occasional lean beef steak and fish when I can stomach it.
Lots of oats, eggs and broccoli as well.

I agree that diet is the most important factor of a successful program. I only left out the specifics because there really just isn't a lot to talk about there.

At 230 pounds and 18% BF, you are carrying 41.4 pounds of fat. Your lean weight is 188.6. To be a 215 and 10% BF, you would have 21.5 pounds of fat and a lean weight of 193.6. This is not bad goal. However one thing that bothers me is why would you need 2500 MG of gear to do this? That is insane.

**broken link removed**

it's meal time again.

Meal 2 is:

4oz turkey burger
1/4cup white rice
Handful of diced bell peppers and onion

220 cal

The next 4 meals I eat will be identical to this one. With a serving of broccoli added to 2 of them so rather than going into too much detail I will post only pictures and total calories for each.

Last edited:
At 230 pounds and 18% BF, you are carrying 41.4 pounds of fat. Your lean weight is 188.6. To be a 215 and 10% BF, you would have 21.5 pounds of fat and a lean weight of 193.6. This is not bad goal. However one thing that bothers me is why would you need 2500 MG of gear to do this? That is insane.
"need" the gear? No.. But with that being a short term and somewhat modest goal. I'd be certainly happy with much more weight and as lean or leaner than 10%

hell who doesn't want to be 300lbs and 6%...? Haha... Someday...

I do realize it's a large cycle and by no means am I going to argue that my goal could be achieved without the drugs.

It is the most I've ever run and I'm certainly not sure what my specific results will be. But the only way I will know is to try it.. Am I right?

I'll be keeping a eye on this also your goal is very obtainable.. good luck to u

**broken link removed**

Lunch! Same as meal 2 but with some broccoli and cheese added for another 40cal

**broken link removed**

Meal 4

Pre workout meal.
Plus 1 scoop of Feed the Machine iso blast 100 whey protein for an added 110cal

Gym in about an hour and a half.

Been bad about posting this week! I've been busy. But diet is going well and training is going great! Probably a bit of a placebo effect but I'm already feeling stronger and able to push harder than I have been!
Next week I think I'm going to go to a once a day update rather than posting every meal and every workout like I had originally planned.

Alright it's a new week and I'm going to post a bit better. Going to plan on one post a day as far as updates and such. More Posts if anything abnormal arises.

Didn't make it on last night so I'm typing this on my phone as I do my Tuesday morning cardio.
Yesterday went well! Morning cardio at 5am 20min on the stairmaster at level 5-8 adjusted to keep HR around 135
Meals were pretty solid. Turkey burger and rice with mixed veggies throughout the day. With the exception of some chorizo and tortillas I had leftover from Sunday that I didn't want to waste so that was breakfast.
Chest and back training day. I'm not going to get to detailed with sets and reps but instead I'll mention any notable events like a PR or a particularly good or bad workout.. Last night went well. 130lb dumbells on incline press felt easier than normal and I was able to get out a couple extra reps.
I'm starting to feel a bit of that shortness of breath from the Tren I think.. Could hardly do a set last night without panting like a dog.
Skipped post workout cardio for a booty call.. Figured I'd count that as cardio ;)

I plan on updating again tonight. Everyone have a powerful day!

Another late update! Yesterday went well, meals were on point. I'm feeling hungry all the time but I think that comes with the meal frequency and metabolism boost.

Last night was a short simple workout. Biceps and triceps. Felt good and strong. Skipped my regular post workout cardio for a softball game so there was still some exercise there.
I'm up and doing my fasted cardio for today now.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131