over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Simple carbohydrates works exactly the same as overpriced carbohydrates

if your training fasted in the morning nothing wrong with that, just make sure you have a good meal before bed. wake up take a cold shower take your coffee/pre workout hit the gym.

if your worried about the muscle loss being in a catabolic state (even thought most of us are on gear and never reach that point) have 10g bcaa/eaa in water and sip during workout.

if anyone is serious about muscle and competing they probably shouldn't be working out fasted, problem solved.

as usual, you complicate matters ...

just take your humalog before training, during training, drink EAA with carbohydrates that you tolete well and after training take humalog again and eat rice cream with fruit or creals with protein isolate - the whole philosophy
What if someone can only get novolin r?

I've tried pre and a few times. Pre seems to be enough esp since I started reducing body fat. I would think pre and post is more for carbs right getting more glycogen storage?

You also think five Ius aren't worth it ?

if your training fasted in the morning nothing wrong with that, just make sure you have a good meal before bed. wake up take a cold shower take your coffee/pre workout hit the gym.

if your worried about the muscle loss being in a catabolic state (even thought most of us are on gear and never reach that point) have 10g bcaa/eaa in water and sip during workout.

if anyone is serious about muscle and competing they probably shouldn't be working out fasted, problem solved.
Ideally no but when you work a job and have other responsibilities breaking up workouts twice a day like Milos did, seems to get the job done and if that includes training first thing on empty stomach definitely intra training nutrition is crucial.

Ideally no but when you work a job and have other responsibilities breaking up workouts twice a day like Milos did, seems to get the job done and if that includes training first thing on empty stomach definitely intra training nutrition is crucial.
YES you gotta do what you gotta do. but i bet no one came in 2nd or 3rd because they didn't have intraworkout nutrition or train fasted etc these things probably hardly matter. just hit your macros for the day and do what u need to when it comes to getting fired up to train as hard as you can.

if you guys removed all supplements from your life and just used gear and food, how different would your physiques look like? i did and noticed no change at least not quantifiable.

i used to be a supplement junkie only thing i used in the last few years now was pre workout but that too has been replaced by a cup of coffee if needed.

health supps thats a different story and should be used as per blood work /risk etc.

i dont disagree with this per say and i dont think ive had a protien shake or anything like that in almost ten years. but i also kinda feel like the times i paid more attention and pushed more especially in the sort of work out window i was bigger and leaner then other times. i played with the idea a bit and think mostly it was the carbs and not protien responsibe for that. not to say that protien should be left out.

What if someone can only get novolin r?

I've tried pre and a few times. Pre seems to be enough esp since I started reducing body fat. I would think pre and post is more for carbs right getting more glycogen storage?

You also think five Ius aren't worth it ?
Novolin r would be fine. I’ve used it pre workout for a long time. I also use 5 or so iu at two of my other higher carb meals. You’ll definitely get some benefit out of 5iu. Don’t expect any this super dramatic, but it helps. And yes it’s to help refill glycogen. Especially if training 2 a days

yall are pretty ocd about this for nobody being a professional bb'er or fitness "athlete"
drink pepsi and milk. the laverne and shirley post workout go-to.
lots of good sugars and protein.

Novolin r would be fine. I’ve used it pre workout for a long time. I also use 5 or so iu at two of my other higher carb meals. You’ll definitely get some benefit out of 5iu. Don’t expect any this super dramatic, but it helps. And yes it’s to help refill glycogen. Especially if training 2 a days
i just bought another bottle of novolin today, and also per emeric I got organic raw local honey

All these conversations on carbs and high calories where none (or few) are actually Type-I or II or even pre-diabetic, it isn't even easy to determine the correct insulin in the right amounts bc the body is still producing tons of insulin as it does. Anything forward is just guess work.

All these conversations on carbs and high calories where none (or few) are actually Type-I or II or even pre-diabetic, it isn't even easy to determine the correct insulin in the right amounts bc the body is still producing tons of insulin as it does. Anything forward is just guess work.
Ya it’s pretty much just tinkering to figure out what works for you. 5 iu isn’t a high dose, but it’ll definitely help shuttle some nutrients

If you know about importance of Microbiome than don use dextrose or white regular sugars.

If you know about importance of Microbiome than don use dextrose or white regular sugars.
what if you consume a bottle of kefir per day?4 servings and plenty of acetic acid? also betaine hcl. would that help negate the microbiome issue?honestly gatorade makes me sick during workout, I am considering switching to a better source for this reason probably a direct correlation to bad bacteria being fed and proliferating. next thing you know your yeast/candida is out of control and you have dermatitis of some form + body odor lol. eventually gout (hyperbolating)

what if you consume a bottle of kefir per day?4 servings and plenty of acetic acid? also betaine hcl. would that help negate the microbiome issue?honestly gatorade makes me sick during workout, I am considering switching to a better source for this reason probably a direct correlation to bad bacteria being fed and proliferating. next thing you know your yeast/candida is out of control and you have dermatitis of some form + body odor lol
You could always use good ol grape juice if it sits well with you? Or a big bowl of fruit drizzled with honey

You could always use good ol grape juice if it sits well with you? Or a big bowl of fruit drizzled with honey
cool bro i did a few tbsp of the honey today + eaa in my shake about to go in a lil ill let you know how it goes, if it works fuck gatorade yuck

thanks for tip @ grape juice. no oj?

Wouldn't probiotics help this?

Wouldn't fiber help clean it out?

Why would dextose be worse than karbolyn , or say waxy maize, maltdextin, highly cyclic dextin?,are you familiar with karbolyn or any of these?

Does honey work like simple sugars as far into muscle replenishing glycogen?

I know frustose in fruit mostly goes to liver and not muscles right?

Why would dextose be worse than karbolyn , or say waxy maize, maltdextin, highly cyclic dextin?,are you familiar with karbolyn or any of these?

same thing I asked (kefir), and i actually switched from dextrose today + NOVOLIN to novolin + HONEY and had great pumps and it replaced dextrose well.

Honey contains 40percent fructose and 30 glucose. The remaining of honey consists of water, pollen , minerals including magnesium and potassium

Fructose in excess is store in the liver and can can fatty liver disease. I would not use honey in excess for glycogen loading. It spikes blood sugar faster but 40 percent is frustose. It has many health benefits, but for muscle loading I wouldn't use too much.

Fact is be just learned sugar is 50 percent fructose and 50 percent glucose.

Lol it's so simple, the best carb source is the carb source that works for you.

When I was 23 I could drink 200g of dextrose in Gatorade and do giant sets and be fine. Now that I'm older I can't even handle 50g of dextrose. Nor do I drink that much sugar cause I've learned Lol.

I'll do some HBCD or some fruit juices now Post workout. I prefer to drink water while I train

cool bro i did a few tbsp of the honey today + eaa in my shake about to go in a lil ill let you know how it goes, if it works fuck gatorade yuck

thanks for tip @ grape juice. no oj?
I like oj, but dante always recommended grape juice back in the day. I think it might have to do with the ratio of fructose to glucose

Honey has micronutrients such as iron, magnesium, and zinc. Honey is about 40% fructose max, and 30% glucose I believe. This will replenish glycogen just fine, I know a few marathon runners that use honey.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear