over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Simple Stack with Test, Deca and ???

I love test deca and a drol together. But as others have said for your goals low dose test and deca will be enough for sure.

If you have been away from the gym for a while and have let yourself go I don’t see the point of running gear right away. It should be seen as something to get over a plateau, not thrown in immediately when your body will still be adjusting to training. I would cut some weight naturally and allow your body to get used to the beatings before even considering a cycle. It’s like getting a lambo to go 60mph - complete overkill.

Masteron very under rated. You can lower test and bump deca. Sex drive through the roof. Enhances bother test and deca. Better endurance and vascularity

What would you all say is the minimum amount of deca per week that one would need to notice a difference?

What would be the minimum amount of time that you would run this dose of deca to get any benefits from it?

Assuming using test cyp at around 100-125mg/week year round.

Sorry guys for never responding - Work got crazy and we had some health issues with my youngest son (2 almost 3). Needless to say, I almost lost my fucking mind and the last thing I was thinking about was working out (although it probably would have helped my spirits immensely).

Anyway, I really appreciate everyone's advice - There are some good-hearted dudes on this site...I'm surprised at how responsible everyone is, lol. I think y'all are right. I'm going to just stick to Test and Deca, and I'm going to get started Monday - Fuck it, enough is enough...I feel way older than I should at 37. With that being said, I always lifted like an old-school meathead and I definitely don't want or need to lift like that anymore. I honestly don't have the time to research the optimal diet and workout regiment - At this point in life, I'd rather pay someone I trust to tell me what to do. Are there any trainers on here you guys would recommend specifically? If that's against the rules never mind.

Thanks again!

if u THINK u need anything else. pick a dht. var, mast....this way u get a test, dht. and nandrolone at the same time. no redundant shit. all 3.
I like the logic of no redundancy. Just in case, I decide to kick start it, which dht would you suggest. I've never done one. I don't want to do orals, so maybe mast unless you think there's a really good reason to pick something else. How would you stack it? My TRT dose is 200 mg p/ week + kisspeptin bc pharmacies down here aren't stocking it anymore. At least that's what the Compounding Pharmacy told me.

I'd go with Test/Deca/Mast and Anavar to the most.

Would Eq fit in there instead of Primo? Kinda love Eq.
If you must I would throw in winstrol with the test and deca.Always made me very vascular.
I’m too old and damaged to take that anymore.I’m using deca just for bad joint pain.
you sound like you just want to look good but no overly muscular.plus you don’t seem like you have much time,so less is probably better.

If you must I would throw in winstrol with the test and deca.Always made me very vascular.
I’m too old and damaged to take that anymore.I’m using deca just for bad joint pain.
you sound like you just want to look good but no overly muscular.plus you don’t seem like you have much time,so less is probably better.
I wouldn’t use winstrol for him. He said he’s getting older and wants to maintain mobility and winni makes my joints hurt

Why not try some test and HGH
And get your diet and workout in check before adding anything?

So u have no time to hit the search button but want us to go to work for you lol some people I swear

My fav compound to run with test and deca is MASTERON (if not counting fun stuff like adrol). That compliments both nicely and will minimize potential side effects from both as well. In addition it will also keep you a bit harder as you grow and should give you a slight boost in mood. Although from your post it sounds like you only need a bit of test for your goals. Although for me I would much rather use a combo of 2-3 of test, deca and mast compared to a higher dose of just test.

Sorry guys for never responding - Work got crazy and we had some health issues with my youngest son (2 almost 3). Needless to say, I almost lost my fucking mind and the last thing I was thinking about was working out (although it probably would have helped my spirits immensely).

Anyway, I really appreciate everyone's advice - There are some good-hearted dudes on this site...I'm surprised at how responsible everyone is, lol. I think y'all are right. I'm going to just stick to Test and Deca, and I'm going to get started Monday - Fuck it, enough is enough...I feel way older than I should at 37. With that being said, I always lifted like an old-school meathead and I definitely don't want or need to lift like that anymore. I honestly don't have the time to research the optimal diet and workout regiment - At this point in life, I'd rather pay someone I trust to tell me what to do. Are there any trainers on here you guys would recommend specifically? If that's against the rules never mind.

Thanks again!
You don't want to research a good base diet and workout protocol? Or spend even 30 mins looking for a good coach? Have you even started working out yet? With your mindset/effort it looks like you won't get too far if you're not willing to put any time into things. I would also work out for at least 1 month before adding the drugs back in but it's up to you.

Thanks again!
Justin Harris

You don't want to research a good base diet and workout protocol? Or spend even 30 mins looking for a good coach? Have you even started working out yet? With your mindset/effort it looks like you won't get too far if you're not willing to put any time into things. I would also work out for at least 1 month before adding the drugs back in but it's up to you.
He needs pay you already for the info you posted

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner