over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Simple Test Ester Question....

Vaxene

Registered
Without going into too much detail about a cycle, would it benefit any to start with test prop while using test enth for a week or so in order to get the test circulating and building in the bloodstream or would it be just as good to start with enth and be patient? If using the prop and enth at the same time (if you do it) what dosage of each to use at the same time? I've just never gone this route (always used sust and now straying away from it to a different ester(s) ) and would like to see what the general consensus is.

TIA

oh, and btw, i'm planning to use test enth at 750mg/wk. thanks

pss.....

read this from steroid.com, but i'm assuming it's talking about sticking with prop for the entire cycle (or would that be best for me and forget about enth altogether??)

"Finally, it´s worth noting that sometimes a strategy known as "frontloading" is employed with testosterone propionate, this is where double or triple the intended dose for the cycle is injected for the first two weeks, then the user switches to a longer ester. The reasoning behind this is presumably to get the blood levels of the drug up quickly in the hopes of seeing results more quickly."

it would be a good idea to include some fast acting test along with your test enanthate in the beginning of your cycle -100 mg 3 times a week along with your test enanthate is a common dose-2 weeks of this should do the trick

you must do the long ester from the very beginning if you want to frontload because it takes at least 2 weeks to peak by itself and you will end up with a hole in your cycle if you just switch...alex

Im running test ace at 50mg ED for the first 4 weeks of my 16 week test e cycle, I will also be starting the test e at the same time, it acts like a frontload.

it would be a good idea to include some fast acting test along with your test enanthate in the beginning of your cycle -100 mg 3 times a week along with your test enanthate is a common dose-2 weeks of this should do the trick

you must do the long ester from the very beginning if you want to frontload because it takes at least 2 weeks to peak by itself and you will end up with a hole in your cycle if you just switch...alex

yeah, that's exactly what i was thinking, but i wanted to make sure what i've read and my logic were correct. i was planning on the test e for the entire cycle, but wanted to make sure that if i used a short ester, i could keep the enth at the same dose and simply add in the short ester instead of lowering the enth to make up for dosage of short-acting (i hope that reads better than it kinda sounds). i'm just assuming this because if the enth dose was lowered because a short-acting was added in, then it wouldn't REALLY be considered "front-loading", correct??

thanks for the responses, bros

its not an exact science i would do the test E as i normally do it and just shoot some prop at the beginning to kick start...if at any point you have more test in you than you planned on it wont hurt your gains any :)...alex

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear