over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Simple test question

sinfulimages

Registered
If someone was going to do a trt type run of test e. Should 1 200mg-300mg shot a week be sufficient or should it still be broke up into two shots like it would be on a cycle?

This is just for general knowledge.

TRT is more like 100mg to 150mg a week. A lot of people run more but most docs won't go over this amount unless blood work requires it. 1x a week will work.

Thanks you actually answered my next question there as well. Thanks.

Some people go for the feeling. If they use 150mg a week and feel like crap, they increase the dose.

Well if someone has low test even 150mg a week would be enough to feel a difference right?

No idea which is why I am asking these questions.

Edit. I just read that a young mans body creates 6mg a day. So yes its 3 times the amount. So you should be able to feel that. Good call.

I am clearly not smart enough to understand that chart LOL.

I am however glad I asked this question.

Well if someone has low test even 150mg a week would be enough to feel a difference right?

If you are hypogonadal or low-T you normally will feel like you are living in slow motion.Once bumped into the mid to upper range you start feeling much better.

Stewies journal posted showed that 125 mgs per week put the subjects into mid/normal range.The next dose 300mg put the subjects up out of range by too much.A good doc would not keep a patient at that dose for HRT.

Roughly you produce between 50-75 mgs per week,roughly.So 100 mgs of enth or cyp minus the ester is 72 mgs which is at the top of what you produce naturally.Some need 150 mg(which is 108 mgs minus ester).****That about double if your producing around 50 mgs naturally.******Some need 200 mgs (144 minus ester) to get into normal range.

If you are hypogonadal or low-T you normally will feel like you are living in slow motion.Once bumped into the mid to upper range you start feeling much better.

Stewies journal posted showed that 125 mgs per week put the subjects into mid/normal range.The next dose 300mg put the subjects up out of range by too much.A good doc would not keep a patient at that dose for HRT.

Roughly you produce between 50-75 mgs per week,roughly.So 100 mgs of enth or cyp minus the ester is 72 mgs which is at the top of what you produce naturally.Some need 150 mg(which is 108 mgs minus ester).****That about double if your producing around 50 mgs naturally.******Some need 200 mgs (144 minus ester) to get into normal range.

Good info. Thanks.

I would still shoot 2x a week

I feel better that way.
but thats just me.

I've been on Doc perscribed 200mg a week but still see less sides and more stable levels if I break up the shots - still same MG total per week but just divided into 2-3 doses.

Look at emerics thread and thoughts about this.

I feel better that way.
but thats just me.

I've been on Doc perscribed 200mg a week but still see less sides and more stable levels if I break up the shots - still same MG total per week but just divided into 2-3 doses.

Look at emerics thread and thoughts about this.

I tried searching that name and couldnt find any threads by that name.

I did almost 1yr of self-hrt,using 300mgs of Test-C once every seven days. Iwould go once a week. Peace.

I did almost 1yr of self-hrt,using 300mgs of Test-C once every seven days. Iwould go once a week. Peace.

How did that make you feel though? How was it when you stopped doing it? Have you stayed off?

I am planning on staying on forever.

How did that make you feel though? How was it when you stopped doing it? Have you stayed off?

I am planning on staying on forever.

Felt fine the whole time on. Currently off ,just to give my body a break.
A little lose off strenght,but not much. Plan to go back on in few more months.Peace.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws