over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

SIN!!

Chuck999

FOUNDING Member
Registered
Forgive me bros, for I have sinned. I was innocently driving down the street today and looked up and there was a (gulp) Dunkin Donuts! Suddenly, total control of my body was taken away from me by the devil. My arms tuned the car and I drove into the Dunkin Donuts parking lot and went thru the drive-thru window. The devil then took control of my mouth and vocal cords, and I heard

Sorry - this whole terrible experience has me shook up and I guess the devil made me hit the post button or something before I could finish - I think he doesn't want me to confess my sins so that he can take over your minds too! Anyway...

Forgive me bros, for I have sinned. I was innocently driving down the street today and looked up and there was a (gulp) Dunkin Donuts! Suddenly, total control of my body was taken away from me by the devil. My arms tuned the car and I drove into the Dunkin Donuts parking lot and went thru the drive-thru window. The devil then took control of my mouth and vocal cords, and I heard my own voicef order a cup of coffee and TWO GLAZED DONUTS!!! Then the little cashier girl (probably a demon in disguise helping the devil) gave me the donuts and coffee. I then....ATE THE FUCKIN DONUTS!!!!!!!!!!!!! However all is better now - I am being saved, and plan to run out tonight and attend an overeaters anonymous meeting. They may think its a little strange because at least before the donuts I was at about 9% bf, but I've got to save myself before the devil takes over my soul! Beware!! - and repent before he gets you!

Holy Shit! Chuck I saw this comming with those upside down 666s in your name. Your not fooling anyone AND just to prove that your post has no effect on me I will drive by a dunkin donuts tonight on my way to work....We shall see you demon in disguise.

-Big Hock

Hmm

I think the devil gets me in the store, I buy a tub of ice cream for my 105lbs girlfriend, she eats around 3000 cals a day and doesnt gain any weight, I hate her, then she leaves it is here, I am here, and all the sudden i have a huge tub of ice cream, melted Peanut butter, and anything else I can think of to put on the ice cream, that shit happens every week, then I feel so bad about it I do a ton of extra cardio, but it is all good as long as u dont go too overboard I guess. 2 doughnuts=30mins of cardio no sweat.

Thanks vitor - does that mean I am absolved of sin? And Big Hock, I knew those 999's would give me away - guess you caught me. BTW, that little demon in the Dunkin Donuts is pretty cute - why don't you go check her out?.....of course I know you won't let her talk you into eating any evil donuts....heh, heh

donuts are good even though am dieting at mo every time I have my insulin (2x per day )will pig out on either cookies, cake , chocolate bars, lollies , soft drink . You ain't going burn any fat when you got the insulin working and as well I have one hell sweet tooth :)

im with ya big man i eat 2 every morning along with the rest of my food i pass by a D/D every morning on the way to work lol

Oh God, the devil is EVERYWHERE!!

Its funny I just drove by one yesterday and considered stopping. I didn't only cause I hit a bump and felt my belly shake. But I will never be able to eat another Long John after seeing VanWilder. That's just gross. Glazed donut holes would be great right now, only if they came by the thousands......I think the devil wrote that.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131