over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Since we are talking training "systems" look here

THANK GOD you came back.

The part you mentioned about controlling the negative for 2-3 seconds is exactly what Dusty Hanshaw just mentioned over on IM. He said that is the biggest and best modification he has done over the past couple of years. Controlling the negative, pausing at the bottom and exploding the weight up.

Thanks to people like MG, Dante, Dusty, Phil, Magnum, Emric and others we might not have to go through all the trial and error and all the pain and injury they went through developing these types of training, nutrition and supplementation. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great to have to back on board and I am sure everyone will stay on track for you out of respect. I was wondering if you could post the full routines of the models you just gave......I like the ones you listed alot and want a kid I am helping to try the first one you list , then progress to the next one as his strength climbs up [ don't worry you get the credit G....lol] Also like to see how your diet and supps [natty ] evolved between these two routnes as well.....

Great to have to back on board and I am sure everyone will stay on track for you out of respect. I was wondering if you could post the full routines of the models you just gave......I like the ones you listed alot and want a kid I am helping to try the first one you list , then progress to the next one as his strength climbs up [ don't worry you get the credit G....lol] Also like to see how your diet and supps [natty ] evolved between these two routnes as well.....

x 2, great to have you back massive some people should appreciate how busy people are outside of these forums.

MG u want to post when u get a chance...

So to let everyone know you been busy as u stated in the other thread and that u weren't scared away with any drug talk.:)

I did mention to Dante and skip I had some reserves about posting personal use stuff especially when it gets quoted. But we can get the thread back to training diet and supplementation and address how and why the hormones work and safe sane cycling and what to keep people healthy as the do this.

Hey MG i have followed your posts for ages on various boards and have massive respect for all your knowledge

anyway i read a while back that you like the push pull legs routine.

i am 34yrs old and have been away from anabolics for over a year now. i am healing up from injuries and still trying to make gains.

what do you think of an every other day split with the above routine so 1 week chest/shoulder/tri gets hit twice then back twice next week etc.

do you think as a natural its too much??

one more thing as i am getting older i was reading the post from emericz about his low dose theory for overall health. my days of chasing 280lbs is over but at 225lb natural i would still like to hit a 240 but healthy body with cardio health. any suggestions for us realists that are never going to hit the stage or a 20" arm.

I did mention to Dante and skip I had some reserves about posting personal use stuff especially when it gets quoted. But we can get the thread back to training diet and supplementation and address how and why the hormones work and safe sane cycling and what to keep people healthy as the do this.

Please folks dont miss this or it will be gone again.

YES MORE DIET TRAINING SUPPLEMENTS.
some of are pushing 50 years old and still learning. thaks MG.

I know exactly how you feel on that. I have actually asked members to delete certain things that were put in quotes from years back. I actually have went back and deleted some old post of mine since that has occurred.

after many years of training i have come to like the 4-8 rep range myself, i am currently working in a higher range but don't really like it, just instinctively. but this higher rep range has its benefits on the joints and on the cns, for a period before picking back up with real weight again.

Last edited:
quote "I was never really a sloppy trainer I controlled the weight and didn't really cheat but a few years later I stumbled upon tempo and it's importance through chatting with Charles Polquin.
I found rep speed to be inherent of intensity as well. Meaning once I slowed the tempo of the rep speed down I started gaining at an even more accelerated rate with LESS sets. 3-4 seconds to lower, pause 1/2 second and explode back up pause for 1/2 second to halt momentum and start again.

This technique really recruited the maximum numbers of fibers and forces you to concentrate. In the past when really not in the mood to train or didn't feel it I would train very slow and have productive work outs but now I was training with a concentrated tempo which made some of my weights drop dramatically. The weight came back slowly but the gains were really incredible more fullness and density"

Hi Massive. Glad to have u back bud. Just wanted to say the "3 second down rule", that's what I call it, is quite possibly the best growth stimluator I have found over the years inmy training..

jm

quote "I was never really a sloppy trainer I controlled the weight and didn't really cheat but a few years later I stumbled upon tempo and it's importance through chatting with Charles Polquin.
I found rep speed to be inherent of intensity as well. Meaning once I slowed the tempo of the rep speed down I started gaining at an even more accelerated rate with LESS sets. 3-4 seconds to lower, pause 1/2 second and explode back up pause for 1/2 second to halt momentum and start again.

This technique really recruited the maximum numbers of fibers and forces you to concentrate. In the past when really not in the mood to train or didn't feel it I would train very slow and have productive work outs but now I was training with a concentrated tempo which made some of my weights drop dramatically. The weight came back slowly but the gains were really incredible more fullness and density"

Hi Massive. Glad to have u back bud. Just wanted to say the "3 second down rule", that's what I call it, is quite possibly the best growth stimluator I have found over the years inmy training..

jm

Massive G and/or mountaindog -

do you guys deadlift from the floor (or do rack pulls)?

if so, how do you perform the negative on these movements?

I'm a huge proponent of slowed negatives too, but on deadlifts I don't do that for safety reasons.

I'm a huge proponent of slowed negatives too, but on deadlifts I don't do that for safety reasons.

Not to get too O/T but speaking of negatives and deadlifts.....did you see the new Branch Warren video. He is practically throwing down the bar on the negative portion of the deadlift. Strange.:confused:

Hey Shelby. How goes it.

Back when I used to deadlift off the floor, I lowered the weight in a controlled manner, but certainly did not do any slow negatives. Now rack pulls on the other hand, I loved to lower it slowly with my lower lats and really feel the movment.

JM

hey massive G was wondering what your supplement protocol looked like(vitamins and such, not drugs)

bump

Homonunculus actually cured my back issues with deadlifts when he suggested a true 4 second negative with a dead pause at the bottom.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws