over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Since you mentioned it

PHIL HERNON

Banned
Can someone please do a search for the posts of sexilexi and lizz and tell me why they got banned? Did they threaten anyone? Is what they said true in the end? DId they warn us about a few things? I just do not understand this board at times. What rules did they break? Did they just sound too pompus for us on here? Were they ruining business? WTF is going on around here? Please, is it just me? Can someone please explain this to me.

It turns out they were really ugly. It's just wrong to have a screen name of SEXILEXI and be that ugly. We all know that our screen names are all we have in an internet community and we would never use them to exagerate. Just ask anyone. DUH!

Like I said, I don't remember banning them (doesn't mean I didn't but it could've been someone else). I tried to do a search earlier to no avail.

So if someone does find these posts, put up a link to them.

xcel

although I would like to see this topic dropped

I would like to hear why these people were banned & what rules they broke if they broke any. If they were warned or if they were just removed etc. I mean if this has Phil this upset, I sincerely think a explanation should be given not necessarily to you Phil, but in the least to the banned members or simply all members for the disruption in the everday posts here. Were these members notified of why they were banned? If not I think that anytime a person is banned they should receive a email in the least explaining why they were removed. It's only common courtesy of a good staff. (not saying you did'nt do this for i honestly do not know)

(not knocking anyone here so don't take it personally, it's just the way I ran my board & I know this is not my site so I have no say in what goes on here. However, I hope you can see where I'm coming from with this. We can all prosper and learn from one another for none of us here are perfect)

Whether it be on the board or through a pm or email it is always up to the staff on how they wish to address situations. A email, pm, thread etc should be left for the banned members in my humble opinion when things like this occur.

However, I don't think this topic will come to a end without a explanation. This is just my $.02 as a member of this site.

Respectfully,

Mr.Huge

Last edited:
Well, that's why I tried to find the posts where they misbehaved.

I tried again to find ANY post they made as once you get to any post with their name in it, you get into their Profile then view All Posts Made by that person. I believe most recent post is at the top.

xcel

I have looked over the old threads

the ones that have not been edited & I can see why these members were banned. However, I can also see there point on the Eurotech Gh. So it is counterfit? Is it fake? Does it contain actual ingredients of GH? That I do not know for I have not seen a lab test yet by a well know respectable lab nor I have I personally used it myself.

As for who did the banning: MikeS i believe was the one who banned sexylexi after a few warnings & I think Xcel you may have banned Lizz after 1 warning. This is what I gathered from the previous posts made by them.

Yes, they both came on to the site & there very first posts were a bit hostile towards the Eurotech Gh. I can see why some of the staff & members were defending themselves & or the quality of the GH. Some do have there hands in the pot of gold as I will call it & i know this personally. However others I am not sure about. I think that if Sexylexi & Lizz have something to comment on they should have done it in a more respectful manner when they stated there opinions. I did see the hostility in there posts. However, I also see where some of the people defending the argument on the GH would do so because they are involved in the distribution of the product.

I don't want to be in the middle of this so Im not taking sides but what I will do is furnish the address of a respectable lab in the U.S for any member on here willing to make a donation of Eurotech GH for Testing. Not only that but I will also pay for 50% of the testing if someone else here is willing to pay for the other half. Any party who has it on hand you can reach me via PM & we can close this discussion in less then a week or so with actual results. I have already contacted the lab & am awaiting the email on pricing etc. I have dealt with this lab numerous times & have had nothing but successful lab results on prods. Some highly underdosed, some over dosed etc.

Mr.Huge

Last edited:
I tried to find posts - again, to no avail. Can you post or PM the location of these posts?

xcel

Thanks Mr Huge!

I remember lizz - could have been a good contributing member but chose to not to be. I gave him/her warnings and never heard from them. Oftentimes when I warn a member they'll contact me and want clarification on what they did or say that they didn't know they were violating any board rules. This may have been "beneath" lizz to do. I kinda felt bad 'cause it sounded like they were "accomplished" but not worried about how they communicated their message.

In those posts associated with lizz, it seems like most of the members that posted agreed with my actions. The only thread I didn't read was the GH thread (I read enough to understand/remember the situation) and I'm sure I didn't ban them based on my opinion of a GH but on how they corresponded (in a flaming manner).

I thought I maybe banned someone without warning, but don't feel that was the case here.

xcel

I banned them.....

because niether one of them would give me a rim job. Hahahahahahahaha.

I don't remember any of that shit and was probably not a mod here at that time. Let's get back to talking about Phil's new line of penis pumps.

PB

Sweet!

No we need some Phil Hernon Signature Series "Banana Slings". To show off the goods at the beach this summer.

PB

"I'm too sexy for my hair"

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear