over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sinfuls Follistatin log

I also am waking up hungry. Normally I wake up and putts around for 15-20 minutes before I do anything. Now I am waking up, going straight to the kitchen and am cooking while half asleep. I actually take my folli while my eggs are cooking

I also am waking up hungry. Normally I wake up and putts around for 15-20 minutes before I do anything. Now I am waking up, going straight to the kitchen and am cooking while half asleep. I actually take my folli while my eggs are cooking

junkie lol

Day 4.

Strength is up no doubt in my mind. Appetite is off the chart. I have been up since 7:30 and have had 3 solid meals and a protein shake and am still hungry.
Weighed in this morning at 224.6 and 17.6% body fat.

My training today was off to a slow start because I hurt my back yesterday trying to clean and press 225.
Arms
(weight x reps x sets)
Biceps seated dumbbell curls 40x10x3
Preacher curls 40x10x3 (last week I got 40x10x2 and 40x8x1 so I got 2 more reps there)
Not sure what to call the next exercise. We put the bench on a high incline. Rested our chest against it and did ezbar curls. 75x12x1 115x10x2 (this is the most I have ever done on these and I dont do them often)

Triceps
Close grip bench 135x20x1 225x12x1 275x4x1 dropped to 225 for 6 more.
Skull crushers 75x15x1 115x10x2
Dips weighted 1 plate for 15. 2 plates 4 12. 3 plates for 7. Never even attempted 3 plates till today. I just felt I could do it so I did.
Reverse grip cable pulldowns 115x12x3 just to really push blood in the muscle.

I am feeling bigger for sure. I asked my wife if I am crazy. I told her I think I am filling out my shirts better. Told her I think it might be placebo affect in my head. She said no. That she can see my trap and shoulder separation through my shirt and that my arms look bigger.

Could be the food consumption. Could be the pump which is outstanding. Who knows. I like it though.

awesome man

careful iwth weight jumps,,,go for reps for awhile then move up the weights? you will still grow lol

awesome man

careful iwth weight jumps,,,go for reps for awhile then move up the weights? you will still grow lol

Why do you say careful with the weight jumps? Is that because of the tendon issues. I didnt feel any pain.

Today is day 5.
My wife told me again last night that she can see a slight change in my body.
I weighed 223.8 and 17.4 bodyfat. Thats with eating junk twice yesterday. Burger king and subway on top of a shitty ass protein bar and 12 ounces of egg whites 6 whole eggs and 2 pieces of whole grain bread.

Yesterday the hunger stopped at like 6. Not sure if thats because I ate so much or because my body is getting used to the dosage. I will have to follow that.

My back is still bothering me pretty good. We are supposed to do our "torture training" today. However I may just supervise while my training partners train. Just because I am hurting doesnt mean they should have to skip today. Its all my equipment and I am not stingy.

If I was "torture training" (I am going to give you and idea of our torture training so I dont have to type this out every Sunday) today we would start with 50lb kettle bell up right rows as a warm up. Then move to 135lb deadlifts to warm up the lower back. Then straight to the tire flip my tire is roughly 700lbs. The guy at goodyear said it could be up to 800 but I dont think its that heavy. So tire flip 5-8 reps. Then hand over hand sled pulls while sitting on the tire. Thats one set. We do that 3 times. Then we do shoulder presses with dbs sitting on the tire followed by a 30second sledge hammer swing beating the tire. Do that for 3 sets. Then we do the kettle bell toss kind of like a keg toss over head. 50lbs for 10 reps then a sled drag to finish off the quads. We just go the length of my yard. We do that for 3 sets. Its a whole body work out for strength with some cardio thrown in. This is usually my favorite day of the week.. My next big purchase for my home gym is either going to be a log or farmers walk handles.

Now that I have rambled on for more then 15 minutes I am done with this entry for the day. If I actually knuckle up and train through my back pain today I will post about it later.

Last edited:
I trained today. It was fun. Did everything but the kettle bell throws. The sled drag pumped my legs up so much that it hurt to walk for a little bit. Good shit.

well just getting stronger too fast in general,,, i dont know just saying take it easy,,,,not a good suggestion to a strongman though ahahaha

doesnt matter on gh, folli, gear or Noni juice, im just saying vary it up ? with lbs vs reps....i dont know shit about that sport though, so nevermind

torture!

and yes i FEEL zero sides, no joint issues,

hell i got joint issues from AI or gear , still early but im not too worried about this protein.

I dont just body build or just power lift I do a combo of the two. Most body builders just want to look strong and huge. I want to be strong and huge. Think Derek Poundstone. Dude is fucking jacked and strong as an ox.

Day 5.

Today is a rest day for me. A much needed one at that. So far I am digging this stuff. The hunger pangs are diminishing I think. Yesterday I didnt eat as much as the last few days. Today so far I am not starving. But its still early.

Tomorrow is chest day. I had a kid in my tattoo studio asking me what my max bench is. I told him I have no idea which is the truth. I can incline 315 for reps so I imagine its at least 350 for 1 flat bench. Tomorrow I might try singles for my 1rm.

Day 5.

Today is a rest day for me. A much needed one at that. So far I am digging this stuff. The hunger pangs are diminishing I think. Yesterday I didnt eat as much as the last few days. Today so far I am not starving. But its still early.

Tomorrow is chest day. I had a kid in my tattoo studio asking me what my max bench is. I told him I have no idea which is the truth. I can incline 315 for reps so I imagine its at least 350 for 1 flat bench. Tomorrow I might try singles for my 1rm.

yeah hunger thing has to slow down i dont think its humanely possible to be that hungry all the time, that would get annoying IMO ahhahaha...enjoy the rest bro.

yeah hunger thing has to slow down i dont think its humanely possible to be that hungry all the time, that would get annoying IMO ahhahaha...enjoy the rest bro.

I actually enjoyed the hunger from it. Its nice to not have to force down food.

Just made a few adjustments to my power rack. Going to do some doubles and triples today. Working up to my 1rm on the bench as I have no idea what it is.

Day 6. I am feeling like a god damn monster right now. I had a slightly bigger then normal breakfast today. My body weight is up. Im 227.8 and 17.9% body fat.

Yesterday all day I was thinking today I was going to hit my 1rm on the bench. Something I have never attempted to do. Not something I ever cared about really. After that kid was in here the other day talking it really lit a fire under me. I had a dream last night that I hit 405 for a single. Goes to show how much I have been thinking about the shit. Dreaming about it included.

Well instead of training like usual todays chest day went like this.
barx15, 95x10, 135x10, 225x5, 275x3, 315x2, 345x1, 365x1, 385x1, 395x1 and yes you better fucking believe it. 405x1.

I am so incredibly focused and hungry and feeling strong.

you sound like you just started a cycle almost, crazy huh? it feels like that i agree

owning the weights !

dood, you gained 4 lbs and 0.5% bf increase? hahhahah wow. 0.5 % of 4 lbs,,,0.02 lbs of fat? lol

thats 4 lbs of lean mass.

dont care what others say, as long as you use same instrument with maybe 3 measurements per day and average it, i would say tahts pretty consistent and trackable measurement,,,there is a positive trend here !!!

you sound like you just started a cycle almost, crazy huh? it feels like that i agree

owning the weights !

dood, you gained 4 lbs and 0.5% bf increase? hahhahah wow. 0.5 % of 4 lbs,,,0.02 lbs of fat? lol

thats 4 lbs of lean mass.

dont care what others say, as long as you use same instrument with maybe 3 measurements per day and average it, i would say tahts pretty consistent and trackable measurement,,,there is a positive trend here !!!

I check every morning after my morning piss. I weigh myself and check right after. Using the same scale and hand held device.

just curious how long u should stay on foli? I have a 1 mg vial myself but was thinking of getting another and doing both. prolly pin 25mcg sub q and 25mcg into muscles trained. unless u guys think all subq would be better thanks and I like reading you log. great job on the 405 club bro!

just curious how long u should stay on foli? I have a 1 mg vial myself but was thinking of getting another and doing both. prolly pin 25mcg sub q and 25mcg into muscles trained. unless u guys think all subq would be better thanks and I like reading you log. great job on the 405 club bro!

Thanks man. I am on 50mcg subq in one shot first thing in the morning. I am going to run the 2mg that I have and order more. I want to stay on it for about 2-3months. Just to see what happens.

ya it's not hormonal right?? so essential u could take it for a long time I'm guessing like growth. im trying to just learn about the stuff as much as i can so I don't sound like an idiot talking about it. thanks bro keep up the hard work.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws