over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Single arm dumbbell benching 165 x 9

Shelby

IFBB PRO / Double Featured Member/Kilo Klub
IFBB PROS
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
My friend Matt tore his tricep a few weeks ago. Here is a video of him db pressing 165 x 9 with his good arm, 3 days after surgery.

**broken link removed**

Wow...how did he tear the tricep?

He makes that look like a 25lber

That's one tough mother!

after i broke my hand a while back, i tried to work out only one side of my body with my good hand, and i ended up being way out of whack after a few workouts. had to stop. this is amazing though regardless

My friend Matt tore his tricep a few weeks ago. Here is a video of him db pressing 165 x 9 with his good arm, 3 days after surgery.

**broken link removed**

That dude defines hardcore. I think I would just back off upper body for awhile and focus on legs with the down time.

**broken link removed**
Thx..before I even read that I thought to myself..bet it was skullcrushers...yep, more ammo for me on why I dont do them at all anymore..just kiiiiillls the elbows. He tore both biceps before too..damn..Im gonna guess it was something with a straight barbell..

Last edited:

**broken link removed**

That can cause on other injury.

He should take it easy. He's left arm is going to atrophy as it is and if he continues to train like that he is going to look ridiculous. He should back off and just do minimal weight just to maintain. Muscle has memory!

Thx..before I even read that I thought to myself..bet it was skullcrushers...yep, more ammo for me on why I dont do them at all anymore..just kiiiiillls the elbows. He tore both biceps before too..damn..Im gonna guess it was something with a straight barbell..

if i remember correctly one was from deadlifting

Me too. When I up the weight my elbows are really bad. I stick to close grip bench press, tricep extensions and dips.

Tough guy for sure! But I could see his shoulder sayin f it too doin this lift... But I hope not!

skullcrushers are the only thing that gets my elbows and triceps thick and strong. i would never not do them but thats me. on another note, that guy is a beast

Kros is hardcore and more power to him but if i was 3 days out of surgery, i would be layin in my bed resting THEN hit legs a couple weeks later

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear