over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Single Compound vs. Multi Compound Cycles

Adonis89

Registered
This would mainly apply to those who run low doses of test and higher doses of other AAS. For those who use high test doses, and an anabolic, I would consider that a 2 compound cycle by default.

For a cycle/blast, who prefers increasing the doses of a single compound, rather than using an equivalent total dosage of 2 or more compounds?

I'm talking about main compounds like test, nandrolone, trenbolone, boldenone, methenolone, dihydroboldenone...

This is excluding the finishing touches compounds like oxandrolone, stanozolol drostanolone, etc.

Some people will say synergy occurs, some will say that two compounds may compete for AR's. The truth is we don't necessarily know other than experience.

No speculation please, experience only.

-A

Last edited:
Just one mans story but no question more compounds when dieting. When bulking it doesn't matter mg for mg it's the same results almost

Just one mans story but no question more compounds when dieting. When bulking it doesn't matter mg for mg it's the same results almost

Good point. I adjusted the original post to exclude things like winny, var, masteron, etc which are "finishing touches" compounds often added when dieting.

definitely more compounds when dieting. I would prefer higher tren over mast though as they both have high binding affinity and replace mast with anavar.

Bulking...I like multiple compounds. I feel crazy watery on too much test so I can help mitigate that by running a lot of EQ or NPP or whatever plus maybe an oral

I do 2-3 both bulking and cutting

For me, it's just been test + tren bulking or cutting. I'm on a budget, so EQ doesn't seem worth it to me anymore, and I can't tolerate the sides from NPP/deca.

If I was going to run a single compound cycle, it'd probably just be high tren w/ TRT test.

Last edited:
Low test, high tren is my favorite. I try to alternate with low test, high deca just to give my body a break from the tren, and I'm thinking about trying EQ for the first time.

On a bulk all u need is the big 3. Test gh and insulin. If ur on a tight budget and only can afford 30 buck a month drug bill . Just buy a bottle of insulin and a good diet will bring results.

Dieting can be done the same. No u won't get the hardess and dryness but u can still get shredded.

Contest prep is different. I wouldn't dare start the prep without tren eq primo mast and Winnie and methyltren

For me, it's just been test + tren bulking or cutting. I'm on a budget, so EQ doesn't seem worth it to me anymore, and I can't tolerate the sides from NPP/deca.

If I was going to run a single compound cycle, it'd probably just be high tren w/ TRT test.

Replace his username with mine and we would make the same post :)

Off season 2 compounds and pre-contest 4 compounds.

My last year bulker was 1000mg a week of test-e and 900mg a wk of eq for 20 weeks

10 weeks before i hit my contest 125mg of test prop ,525mg of tren ace ,350mg of winny and 1 oral var @50mgs every day.
I also used clen 2 weeks on 2 weeks off.

This year it will be similar but i added 5iu of gh every day.

On a bulk all u need is the big 3. Test gh and insulin. If ur on a tight budget and only can afford 30 buck a month drug bill . Just buy a bottle of insulin and a good diet will bring results.

Dieting can be done the same. No u won't get the hardess and dryness but u can still get shredded.

Contest prep is different. I wouldn't dare start the prep without tren eq primo mast and Winnie and methyltren

You sayin just run some test and insulin if you don't have GH?

I loved when EQ was My base compound...loved it

How much do you normally run? What kind of results do you get?

I know question wasn't for me.. Lol. 650mg test 600eq 500 mast.. definitely looked and felt more full in muscles. Good strength gain vascular and pumps were insane. Subtle changes, not crazy cycle but was first time with eq..any new compound its worth starting low mg.. Im in no rush to burn my receptors out and need high mgs...

If on a budget 100mg test. 350 to 500 tren is excellent. add an oral and youll make great gains while staying full. Super DMZ is pretty awesome stuff mixed with tren.

I get better results on 2g of test and 2g of deca/npp than I do on 4 or even 5g of test alone.

I don't have the balls to try 4g of deca alone (or even 3g deca with 500 test).

oh, and I can't forget the orals. dbol when 'bulking' and drol when 'cutting'.

if you're on a budget, all you really should need is test and either tren or deca, and if you have a lil extra cash some dbol (cheaper and more effective mg per mg than drol).

I like to keep it simple. So either test and tren or test and deca. Once and a While I'll add something but usually not much for not long

thanks for all the feedback guys. Some comments below:

Low test, high tren is my favorite. I try to alternate with low test, high deca just to give my body a break from the tren, and I'm thinking about trying EQ for the first time.

I have found this to be my favorite also. Actually I use any compound in this way with TRT test. For me, the estrogen issues seem hard to manage with AI's. Maybe I'm more sensitive than the average guy, I'm not sure. I also don't like adding another ancillary drug to the mix when I don't have to (i.e. keeping test and estrogen in physiologic range). Most of my test only cycle gains were water and fat. Just me though, but some people relate.

I loved when EQ was My base compound...loved it

Interesting. I would personally fear having low/no test and estrogen during a cycle for health reasons.

I like to keep it simple. So either test and tren or test and deca. Once and a While I'll add something but usually not much for not long

I try to keep it simple too, especially with more gear getting tested and purity levels not being so amazing. I'm using NPP now which is my first real go on a decent dose of nandrolone. LOVING it so far. I'm using it about 875mg/week NPP with 50mg EOD test prop.

I'm going to rotate NPP and Tren Ace and see how this works. The only thing I've used that compares to NPP so far in effect is 1-Test, though 1-test doesn't come with the prolactin/erectile issue which I seem sensitive to.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member