over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Single Compound vs. Multi Compound Cycles

I "construct" my blast accordingly to my cruises
After my "healthy" cruises with just test 25-50mg eod I usually add npp, then add an oral to this for a few months, then I stay on test with npp or tren depending what I was using 100/100 for a cruise for a few months or so, after that usually I drop npp/tren and increase test to 1000mg+ for a few months, after that back to just just cruise

thanks for all the feedback guys. Some comments below:

I have found this to be my favorite also. Actually I use any compound in this way with TRT test. For me, the estrogen issues seem hard to manage with AI's. Maybe I'm more sensitive than the average guy, I'm not sure. I also don't like adding another ancillary drug to the mix when I don't have to (i.e. keeping test and estrogen in physiologic range). Most of my test only cycle gains were water and fat. Just me though, but some people relate.

Interesting. I would personally fear having low/no test and estrogen during a cycle for health reasons.

I try to keep it simple too, especially with more gear getting tested and purity levels not being so amazing. I'm using NPP now which is my first real go on a decent dose of nandrolone. LOVING it so far. I'm using it about 875mg/week NPP with 50mg EOD test prop.

I'm going to rotate NPP and Tren Ace and see how this works. The only thing I've used that compares to NPP so far in effect is 1-Test, though 1-test doesn't come with the prolactin/erectile issue which I seem sensitive to.

Slightly off topic- Can you share your thoughts/experiences etc so far on NPP? How you've reacted compared to other compounds etc.? I really like reading your thoughts/input/advice on various subjects!

If im cruising im just gonna be on 200-250mg test per week

If im bulking im gonna keep test the same and add tren ace, and cycle various orals in and out(1-2 of any of the following: drol, dbol, winny, var)

If im cutting im gonna do the above and add mast prop at 500mg per week

Im not a fan of EQ or Deca, and most Primo is fake so these are the compounds that I use.

Last edited:
If im cruising im just gonna be on 200-250mg test per week

If im bulking im gonna keep test the same and add tren ace, and cycle various orals in and out(1-2 of any of the following: drol, dbol, winny, var)

If im cutting im gonna do the above and add mast prop at 500mg per week

Im not a fan of EQ or Deca, and most Primo is fake so these are the compounds that I use.

How much tren ace and orals do you run with the test?

600-1200 tren

any oral I add I use at 50-100mg per day depending what it is

so 200-250mg cruise, 1-2g blast(for a show)

You use 1g-2g of Test getting ready for a show??

no haha, total AAS for cruise/blast

Damn, that's it?

You look really good. The more I see a lot of you guys on lower total mg of gear and these impressive physiques the more I think I need to slow it down.. lol

I have it in my head that you need grams and grams of gear to look anything impressive, and I'm no where near impressive.. :( lol

Damn, that's it?

You look really good. The more I see a lot of you guys on lower total mg of gear and these impressive physiques the more I think I need to slow it down.. lol

I have it in my head that you need grams and grams of gear to look anything impressive, and I'm no where near impressive.. :( lol

Thx bro, I just choose to lose low test and high anabolics so my mg end up there with 2-3 compounds.

The high test guys are at almost my total dose before they even add anything else and I find high test causes more issues than good for me.

a buddy of mine is a low level nobody ifbb pro and he only uses 2-3 grams of testosterone per year. in the offseason he might pick up a couple bottle of anadrol. in contest season he uses a little bit of trenbolone with testosterone. as much growth as he can afford and he only does post workout humalog. biggest guy i know and he keeps everything simple. no tricks.

2-3Grams per wk or per year?(per yr is less then a cc/wk)

a buddy of mine is a low level nobody ifbb pro and he only uses 2-3 grams of testosterone per year. in the offseason he might pick up a couple bottle of anadrol. in contest season he uses a little bit of trenbolone with testosterone. as much growth as he can afford and he only does post workout humalog. biggest guy i know and he keeps everything simple. no tricks.

This right here is what i am keen to try this year

I may try something similar as well... I think I'll get better results keeping things simple..

Damn, that's it?

Tren is the only drug that I can use low mg/week and achieve similar or better results as those from other anabolics that need to be run higher for comparative gains.

Thx bro, I just choose to lose low test and high anabolics so my mg end up there with 2-3 compounds.

The high test guys are at almost my total dose before they even add anything else and I find high test causes more issues than good for me.

I am the same as you with test. Never did anything but cause issues for me above physiologic doses.

I always run a couple compounds if not more when doing both cutting and buking

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner