over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sinus congestion after training

ironmike77414

Newbies
Does anyone have any experience with sinus congestion post training? I get really stopped up and can’t breathe thru my nose about an hour post training and they stay that way until I take an nasal decongestant and antihistamine. My sinuses are usually clear before and during training though. I thought it might have been the 10gram dose of citrulline and beet root powder so I stopped taking them in my intra shake. The only supps I consume intra is EAA’s, sea salt and HBCD. I would appreciate anyone’s honest feedback, thanks guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post-exercise rhinitis is a thing.

Try having some exercise in completely different environment (ie taking a run outside, different air humidity etc etc) to rule out various factors that might be giving you issues. If you rule out everything, then it's idiopathic and antihistamine nasal spray or OTC nasal spray will help you. You can use those long term no issues.

Post-exercise rhinitis is a thing.

Try having some exercise in completely different environment (ie taking a run outside, different air humidity etc etc) to rule out various factors that might be giving you issues. If you rule out everything, then it's idiopathic and antihistamine nasal spray or OTC nasal spray will help you. You can use those long term no issues.

Thank you for your reply. It always occurs after heavy weight training. I had also forgot to mention dry/sticky mouth accompanies the rhinitis. I have been using nasal sprays occasionally but it seems after a few days my body stops responding to them so lately it’s been a decongestant and antihistamine in pill form. I had no idea that post exercise rhinitis existed. Much appreciated response thanks again!!

Does anyone have any experience with sinus congestion post training? I get really stopped up and can’t breathe thru my nose about an hour post training and they stay that way until I take an nasal decongestant and antihistamine. My sinuses are usually clear before and during training though. I thought it might have been the 10gram dose of citrulline and beet root powder so I stopped taking them in my intra shake. The only supps I consume intra is EAA’s, sea salt and HBCD. I would appreciate anyone’s honest feedback, thanks guys.

I get bad allergies lately myself

I dont get sinus unless allergies are bad then I cant breathe at all after a workout. But I do get a mean mean headache after training. Leg day is the worse. Iv changed pre workouts took nothing but carbs intro workout still happens.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Perhaps there is mold in that gym or there is a lot of dust around, take a look.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws