over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

site enhancement in the quads?

Status
Not open for further replies.
jesus, don't let all those young Brazilian guys see this, the last thing I wanna see is a guy whose never worked out before at a club with his huge balloony arms and quads.

I think this goes well here

I am going to make this fairly quick because I have stuff to do .......But is this trend in bbing where guys in bbing want to set standards as to what's ok and not in bbing?.........Gh is good ......insulin is bad .......1000gram a week is fine , but over 2000mg and you are abusive ........synthol is cheating ......but site injecting isn't ..........I just don't get it [ and I have been guilty of it in the past as well] ......I am sorry, I don't see bbing as a sport what so ever . I have been a high level athlete at times in my life . And I think it is funny when bbers see themeselves as athletes. Bbing is not athletic .......it is an expression of one's self . So that makes it an art form in my estimation ,and that's how it should viewed .

All art is subjective . To each his own. Artist have different morals, boundries , and styles . And this correlates with bbing . Some guys like the natural look , some guys push the chemical envelope. Some puff up on synthol or the site injects . Some are all about shape and others are all about the mass at all costs ........We each present our art in our own way with in our own frame work .And we all use our own methods to get there .It is up to the artist to decide where he wants to go

Art is ment to be appreciated , enjoyed , critiqued , and analyized . But the judging the artists means of getting there . And putting boundries of what's ok for an artist to use to create his or her art is missing the whole point . We are all different and working with in our own frame work. It is the artists job to educate themselves , and look with in to set boundries ,as well decide what means to use to best present their own art........

Insulin is the most anabolic hormone is the body .I liked as a tool for myself in the past , and with people I 've worked with . Is it dangerous ? Yes .....but so is gear . [ sorry , no way to know what even low dose gear to your body ......could you get heart probs sooner ? Yep .....cancer sooner ? yep probs with liver and kidney's ? Yep .....I have seen all of these occur even in so called moderate users ] So I find it funny when guys attack other guys for using insulin or doses beyond what they think is safe ........a drug user is a drug user ......And none of us know whats really safe to an individual period .......Do we have an idea ? maybe ......Do I know what I feel comfortable with for me in the past or guys I advise ? Of course .........But thats me .......I just think it is up to each person to educate themselves and what direction they want to go with their physique as well as how they go about getting there ......

Successful people model themselves after other successful people. An artist should look for guys with similar type frames , structures , and muscle shapes as they have themselves . And then research how those people created the package that they are seeking . And while they are on the quest to create the " look " that they are after .......they can test , adapt , and envolve along the way ,so they can be the best they can be ........And eventually present their own version of what they are seeking ......If you have Zane's frame work you arent going to be a Dorian .......so maybe you should research his ideas and methods ....and go from there ......take your time ... this a life time pursuit.......you can't turn an apple into an orange no matter how many drugs you take .........So accept that .......understand the body , take care of it , but express yourself .........You get one life ........and it is your body to do as you wish . You are an artist .......be true to thy self...........

A reckless artist with no real understanding of who they are and what they want to be . Can reach great heights rather quickly . But they almost always crash and burn ...........Like I said ......take your time ....you have to learn yourself before you can express yourself ........there are many tools in the shed in bbing .......insulin is one of them .......but used correctly ,it is far from the devil .......they key to most of this life is simple ........" think !!!! before you act " "And be educated before make your choices."....All drugs have consequences and risks........ be hasty with insulin and you die period !!! So in the quest to build the body you can build ......just know who you are and what you want to be .........understand your body , the tools , the risks , and the methods that you want to get there . Remember , you only get one life .....cherish it ?

The second guy whose weigh-in pics were posted is an obvious case of abuse / improper technique and simply looks plain stupid.

But as for the first one Shelby was talking about, well... that set of legs on a guy with a way more developed upper body would shock no one... since, as Tenny outlined, there's no "weird" shape to the muscles... just an amazing quad sweep... hell, would somebody accuse Tom Platz of having used SEO in his legs cause they were so freakish, especially compared to his torso? NO!!

Unless proven "guilty" - not that it's a sin to use SEO lol - u never know... that sting might indeed be due to a bad shot, but who's to say it was oil? I injected some B12 not too long ago and the exact same lump showed up on my left quad cause I had pinched a nerve...

That guy could very well be a genetic freak in the leg dept.

Or not... lol... but that's one of the beauties of BB... you always wonder what others do to get their results... :D

Hate to say it but i agree with b-boy on this one i love everything about bodybuilding even taking gear but for me synthol has messed bodybuilding up, i dont mind if guys want to use it up to the individual and seems what guys have to do today to be on par with everyone else i just think its a shame it ever took hold in bodybuilding.

Personally with my left leg being smaller than my right leg due to all the surgeries I had to be able to walk again the idea of SEO in my left calf and quad have appealed to me, but I honestly do not trust myself on it to do it and those I know know nothing of how to properly do it. I do not fault people for doing it given certain circumstances, but bboy is right, the fun of the sport to me has been able to figure out things to do to make certain bodyparts grow.

We can sit here and ridicule and put down guys that have obvious signs of SEO abuse, but what about the guys who use it properly and look perfectly fine...is that ok then?

I dont see a problem using it to bring up a stubborn bodypart and making it look good at the same time so SEO use is not apparent.

i will NEVER use the stuff.
thats just me.
its bullshit.
-JS

I agree with b-boy. My own opinion of SEO is that it is kind of cheating. I know I know then isn't AAS cheating also?? My answer to the argument is this. At least with AAS you still need training and good diet to get the optimum results. So it still requires a shit load of hard work and discipline. With SEO it is taking a short cut in a big way. Now to make it look right you need correct proceedure and you still need to train, but it is still a short cut.

The other side of the argument is, when genetics have dealt you a cruel blow then there is SEO to save the day and overcome genetics. But get it wrong and.........well we have all seen the outcomes of bad SEO administration!! Again this is all strictly my own opinion and I am in no way passing judgement on anyone that chooses to Use SEO to enhance a body part. I know it is rife among the big boys these days, but at least they still look real.

Cedric McMillan and Essa Obiad needed better arms and shoulders... Cedric contacts Dante and lifts heavy ass weights and makes great progress, Essa shots the living shit out of his shoulders and arms... they compete and Essa wins, who is a better bodybuilder? The Ifbb always lived and died by what Iabadman posted... they just don´t care what you do to get onstage and everything is allowed

Ritter used to walk around the beverly boths touting how great he was and how he was genetically gifted being that he did it w/ beverly supps only. claimed natural forever.
I wonder if that is why he ended up getting fired
Still a young guy and looks like making improvements each passing year, but gots to slow down w/ them quads

At least with AAS you still need training and good diet to get the optimum results.

Exactly the same with SEO. You don't train/diet correctly, when you finish the SEO course, you are left with nothing.

I agree with b-boy. My own opinion of SEO is that
it is kind of cheating. I know I know then isn't AAS cheating also?? My
answer to the argument is this. At least with AAS you still need training and
good diet to get the optimum results. So it still requires a shit load of hard
work and discipline. With SEO it is taking a short cut in a big way
. Now to
make it look right you need correct proceedure and you still need to train,
but it is still a short cut.

Awesome answer, sounds great! If only you were even half right... 7500 posts
and you still don't know how it works?

Go easy on the old fella - it's called dementia - he just forgot LMAO :de:il-smi

HAHAHAHHAA I have forgotten more than you will ever know sonny boy. How long you been lifting? how many shows have you done? SO shut the fuck up and go suck on your bottle!! I am well aware of how all this shit works!

Go easy on the old fella - it's called dementia - he just forgot LMAO :de:il-smi
HAHAHAHAHA thanks Big A..........I think?? Bastard! LMAO.....:p:cool: Well at least I have an excuse!

I did put in my post that if you do not follow correct protocols and get it wrong the we have all seen the results of poor administration. And I fully acknowledge that you need to train hard no matter what course of action you choose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner