over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Site Enhancing Oils (synthol) - a how to guide

Considering running the outer head of the quads.

Cant find a 28g / 1" pin to save me soul.

Would a 28g / 1/2" work? Any other advice SEO'ing quads?

I would probably go with a 25g 1"...As for advise I would make sure to follow Big A's layout so that you are keeping the quad looking natural.

If you decide to make a run keep a log so that others can follow along...This way anyone looking to do quads can go through your log on how things worked out.

Does syntherol take any definition or vascularity away?

No in my experience it actually adds to it. I know many who have said the same too. If you know how to inject and aim it so it goes underneath veins it can actually push them to the surface. When I done my calves the vascularity increased and the same for arms too. I wasn't cutting either for my cycles but now I am and doing my chest so I am hoping I notice the same but even more due to lower bodyfat levels.

For syntherol and quads you could use a 27G pin. Quads are easy to pin as they require no awkward movement (unlikes mucscles like tri-ceps or rear delts). You can literally sit down and do them with no issues so pushing through a smaller G needle is fine. I am currently using 27G pins for my chest and the injections have been easy to do.

Now for length there are different trains of thought and I think changing up the length of the needles can be great. A 1 inch pin is likely to be optimal so it's deep enough without being too long. But you could get away with 1/2 inch pins you just have to make sure you press it in as much as possible. Right now for chest my pins are 27G and 5/8 and I think they would be great for you too. Anything 27G upto 1 inch would be gtg.

Have you pinned quads before? Like everything everyone is different and some are fine and find it easy whereas others seem to get issues pinning them.

Have you pinned quads before? Like everything everyone is different and some are fine and find it easy whereas others seem to get issues pinning them.

Aye, done the middle outer head plenty of times. Upper & lower will be virgins.

Aye, done the middle outer head plenty of times. Upper & lower will be virgins.

You will be fine then. For the upper and lower I recommend starting at 0.5ml just so those areas get used to taking injections (the same for any virgin muscle). Syntherol for me is painfree in regards to injections in general. But obviously if you were to shoot 3ml in an awkward muscle it could hurt the next day due to the volume. Good luck with your cycle :)

You will be fine then. For the upper and lower I recommend starting at 0.5ml just so those areas get used to taking injections (the same for any virgin muscle). Syntherol for me is painfree in regards to injections in general. But obviously if you were to shoot 3ml in an awkward muscle it could hurt the next day due to the volume. Good luck with your cycle :)

Cheers, Mate. I'll run with the 25g and start at .5ml

On timing, would you pin the synth before (am assuming this) or after a workout?

On timing, would you pin the synth before (am assuming this) or after a workout?

Would also like to know timing.

Before workout...Make sure to massage the area post injection (best to get yourself a two inch paint roller for an even, smooth massage)...Do that multiple times throughout the day so that you can relax the muscle, avoid knotting/tightness and help push the oil through the muscle.

Before workout...Make sure to massage the area post injection (best to get yourself a two inch paint roller for an even, smooth massage)...Do that multiple times throughout the day so that you can relax the muscle, avoid knotting/tightness and help push the oil through the muscle.

x2

Pre workout will always be best. Sometimes I do start with pre bed just for a week until I am used to the shots then I change over to pre training. But for bi-ceps I recommend pre training every time. Personally I would be training bi-ceps with back and on a seperate arm day in the gym. I would also include about 3 pump style workouts with light db's at home after your syntherol shots. High volume but the bi-ceps can take it and this approch will shock the muscle into extra growth.

BBUILDER

This is great information, everything is right on the spot.
Make sure you have someone help you that knows what there doing for those hard to reach spots.

How long with synthol keep a muscle full once stopped? I no they say permanent gains but all I read is people saying once stopped muscles went right back to old size. Maybe they didn't do it right, but on average how long with the oil sit and hold its size following last inject?

How long with synthol keep a muscle full once stopped? I no they say permanent gains but all I read is people saying once stopped muscles went right back to old size. Maybe they didn't do it right, but on average how long with the oil sit and hold its size following last inject?

You are obviously going to lose some of the "pumped" look once the inflammation subsides...But if you've run the protocol and the maintenance phase correctly the majority of what you see once the maintenance phase is complete is what you are going to keep.

Anyone that says "they went right back to old size" once they stopped didn't run it correctly and was only using Syntherol to pump the muscle in the first place!

You are obviously going to lose some of the "pumped" look once the inflammation subsides...But if you've run the protocol and the maintenance phase correctly the majority of what you see once the maintenance phase is complete is what you are going to keep.

Anyone that says "they went right back to old size" once they stopped didn't run it correctly and was only using Syntherol to pump the muscle in the first place!

I am doing it just to "Pump and shape" the muscle pre-contest. It was suggested to me to stop 2 weeks out. I'm doing lower volumes. I'm curious if that is to far out, not far out enough, etc.

I am doing it just to "Pump and shape" the muscle pre-contest. It was suggested to me to stop 2 weeks out. I'm doing lower volumes. I'm curious if that is to far out, not far out enough, etc.

There are different trains of thought. Your coach is doing things causiously in every way and that is great. You are using small amounts and for your goals it's probably the best way to go about it. I say different trains of thought as everyone has different goals. For your goals 2 weeks is playing it very safe and you could stop it later on. 1 week out should be enough time for any signs of usage to disappear. Although there may not be any signs of usage in the first place and just a natural look. I just mean things like injections marks or possible lumps but if you do things properly you shouldn't have any. You can't really write a plan until you get closer to the day and until you see how your bi-ceps respond over the next month or so.

One thing to look out for is possible bruising on the bi-ceps when using syntherol. The skin is very thin and sensitive so if you ever push in too hard etc slight bruising is very possible. Again over the next month you will be able to see how yours arms respond and if you get any side effects how long they take to disappear from view.

There are guys who go through a whole bottle on contest day in various body parts so that should tell you something. I am obviously not recommending that but just highlighting the extremes done for syntherol in contest prep. I would say if I was recommending a time period I would see your progress but closer to 1 week out is probably when I would be taking it out.

This is similar to other replies in your thread in the main section but surely you should just trust your coach and do what he says. It's good to question things but you say you trust him etc. He is definitely not doing anything wreckless with you... far from it. Just enough to give you what you aim for and that extra fullness.

Hello,

i just paid 4 bottles of Syntherol for my biceps, but i have one question...

in the site INJECTING SYNTHOL IN THE BIS. SYNTHEROL BIS INJECTIONS, How To Do Injections, Injection Instructions, Injection Methods, Injection Guide, Injection Photos, Injection Pictures
It says Inject directly into the middle of each bicep muscle head as indicated above:

First photo represents day 1.
Second photo represents day 2.
Third photo represents day 3.
Repeat.

So my question is, should i infect always in the peak of each head, or rotate locations in the head like it says on the site INJECTING SYNTHOL IN THE BIS. SYNTHEROL BIS INJECTIONS, How To Do Injections, Injection Instructions, Injection Methods, Injection Guide, Injection Photos, Injection Pictures

Many thanks

Hello,

i just paid 4 bottles of Syntherol for my biceps, but i have one question...

in the site INJECTING SYNTHOL IN THE BIS. SYNTHEROL BIS INJECTIONS, How To Do Injections, Injection Instructions, Injection Methods, Injection Guide, Injection Photos, Injection Pictures
It says Inject directly into the middle of each bicep muscle head as indicated above:

First photo represents day 1.
Second photo represents day 2.
Third photo represents day 3.
Repeat.

So my question is, should i infect always in the peak of each head, or rotate locations in the head like it says on the site INJECTING SYNTHOL IN THE BIS. SYNTHEROL BIS INJECTIONS, How To Do Injections, Injection Instructions, Injection Methods, Injection Guide, Injection Photos, Injection Pictures

Many thanks

Rotate locations just like explained in the guide...You want to make sure that the entire muscle group grows together so that it continues looking natural.

Stocking up on some Syntherol again. Have 7 bottles on hand and am stocking up with 9 more. Love this stuff. Can't wait to get back on those ED arm pins lol.

Syke :banghead:

It's all worth it in the end though :headbang:

Stocking up on some Syntherol again. Have 7 bottles on hand and am stocking up with 9 more. Love this stuff. Can't wait to get back on those ED arm pins lol.

Syke :banghead:

It's all worth it in the end though :headbang:

How are you getting on with your cycle? I haven't chatted with you for awhile. I hope you have been well.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws