over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Site Enhancing Oils (synthol) - a how to guide

So after the 3rd day of shots set in the pain is pretty bad so im going to skip 4th day and see if it gets a little better. Calves feel realy full And sore. I use a hand held foam roller to massage them a few times daily and also a hydro massage provided at the gym. Im new on here still trying to figure out how to upload photos.

Keep using the foam roller...You may want to drop down to 1/2ml per area, your muscle may need to work itself up to running the full protocol, but missing days is going to screw up your overall outcome.

So after the 3rd day of shots set in the pain is pretty bad so im going to skip 4th day and see if it gets a little better. Calves feel realy full And sore. I use a hand held foam roller to massage them a few times daily and also a hydro massage provided at the gym. Im new on here still trying to figure out how to upload photos.

same , keep massaging that area , i wouldnt lessen the amounts and make sure to get those shots in each day!! massage , do some seated calf raises and then more massaging. keep contracting and relaxing the muscle because the more it stretches the easier the syntherol will move through the muscle.

Ok thanks guys. There is some redness and heat around the area under my right calf. I didnt inject right there but above it a few inchs. Is this normal?

Ok thanks guys. There is some redness and heat around the area under my right calf. I didnt inject right there but above it a few inchs. Is this normal?

Never experienced any redness or heat from Syntherol...I have from Tren a few times but my body doesn't react well to that compound?!

I believe Elvia was the most recent to run a calf protocol...He will most likely see this and chime in.

Never experienced any redness or heat from Syntherol...I have from Tren a few times but my body doesn't react well to that compound?!

I believe Elvia was the most recent to run a calf protocol...He will most likely see this and chime in.

Just noticed this. Yes I have done syntherol in my calves and never had any heat/redness. You should never get that.

Allinthafood do you make sure everything is sterile when injecting? Alcohol wipes for the top of the bottle? Never taking the cap off? No reusing needles? You shouldn't have any heat like that. I have never had anything like that from any syntherol injs. Although it's possible having issues if you miss the muscle.

So are you still doing 0.5ml per inj like in Big A's protocol for the 1st 10 days? One of the main differences with calves than other muscles is the obvious fact you walk on them all the time so if they are sore you feel it throughout the day. The injections can make them feel very tight so that is why massaging is extra important with calves. I recall sometimes when I had been a sleep all night and when I got up it took 5 mins for me to be able to straighten my legs :D I enjoyed the feeling though and the growth come on strong.

I don't massage my arms much as I don't really need to. After I inject I do some flexing and curls even with no weight. For calves because of the extra tightness you need to massage them regularly like the others posted. I used to do some bodyweight calf raises after injecting to help move the oil around and the pump would be crazy.

You can't beat Big A's protocol but I will say after doing calves I don't see the harm doing 4 injs per calf so 2 each side. I sometimes had issues finding 6 spots to inject when doing it daily. But move up to 1ml faster so you use a bit more (4ml instead of 3ml per calf). Then after 1 week move up to 1.5ml then later 2ml so a little extra that the protocol but they should blow up.

Regardless just try to stay consistent and don't miss days as you will make a habit of it. How many days do you plan to train calves per week?

Last edited:
Thanks for responding. I must have missed or went through today is day 5 i did all my shots and the heat and redness went down after icing last night. I probably massaged them 8-10 times today. I have a hand held foam roller, Another one you roll on the ground to add more pressure, and a massage tool that plugs in a outlet and has options to vibrate and add heat. The insides heads of my calves stretch much lower than my outter heads so i am doing 3x .5ml shots inside and 2x .5ml shots on the outter heads. So only being on the 5th day i measured at 18 inchs and i started at only 17 and the pumps are so good and full. Ive hit calves 4 days out the 5 so far they stay sore but i like it. I do 4 sets seated calve raise 15-20 reps followed by 20 reps standing body weight calve raises. Then i chose another calve machine for 4 sets 15-20 reps and again followed by 20 reps standing calve raises just body weight. I take the handheld foam roller with me and roll between sets.

This is a before shot

Attachments

• ABC3D1BF-8E26-42AC-8608-9B5971B8031D.jpeg
    ABC3D1BF-8E26-42AC-8608-9B5971B8031D.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 143
Last edited:
Sounds like you are doing great. 1 inch after 5 days is very good as well. You will understand when I go on about the pumps as they are almost ridiculous at times and even just from walking. I was the same and loved the feeling.

Train them hard but give them a few rest days. Well rest days can still include bodyweight calf raises. I would also mix up your reps a little as well. So do some heavier stuff at approx 10 reps and some lighter stuff at approx 30-40 reps. When I state lighter still push it and even rest pause the reps until you get to 30-40. You are giving me motivation for Jan as I plan to do calves again. Are you going to do a log or just post in here? I will be following. You will continue to learn a lot over the next week about how you respond and what not to do :D

Maybe i missed the muscle or went through it because my outer heads are very small

Sounds like it. Plus you are dealing with HUGE amounts of inflamation right now as the calves are so tight.

Sounds like you are doing great. 1 inch after 5 days is very good as well. You will understand when I go on about the pumps as they are almost ridiculous at times and even just from walking. I was the same and loved the feeling.

Train them hard but give them a few rest days. Well rest days can still include bodyweight calf raises. I would also mix up your reps a little as well. So do some heavier stuff at approx 10 reps and some lighter stuff at approx 30-40 reps. When I state lighter still push it and even rest pause the reps until you get to 30-40. You are giving me motivation for Jan as I plan to do calves again. Are you going to do a log or just post in here? I will be following. You will continue to learn a lot over the next week about how you respond and what not to do :D

I would do a log if i can figure it out until then i will post here. But sounds good i will switch up weight and rep ranges. Thanks for the advice.

Awesome information. It has been very useful and even amazing seeing the results.

when i ran syntherol i was running Big A's protocol. only had issues with lumps once and did like the guys suggested here and used a paint roller to massage the area a few times a day. worked perfect!

i did Big A's complete protocol and was at just over 19" cold when i started and was almost 21.5" cold was the maintenance period was finished.

not the best pic but the only one i have quick access to right now [not sure why the pic is so large, i downsized it??]..

Hi Bro, thanks for your posts re: Syntherol use. Did you hit all heads for your biceps and triceps? What size and length needles did you use for your bi's and tri's?

thanks for your input,

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

Hi Bro, thanks for your posts re: Syntherol use. Did you hit all heads for your biceps and triceps? What size and length needles did you use for your bi's and tri's?

thanks for your input,

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

i ran big a's layout , 4 heads daily - inner and outer bis / upper and lower tris.

i used 25g with a 1" tip , worked great for my size arms.

Synthol

I’m a 20 year old female. I will pay someone to do my synthol injections for me.

Dumb question but what should be used to mark the spot where you're gonna pin? If pinned through the marked area is that likely to cause an issue ...?

Dumb question but what should be used to mark the spot where you're gonna pin? If pinned through the marked area is that likely to cause an issue ...?

Why do you need to draw spots on your body for injections? Just pin in the area you would have marked your body :eek::D

For biceps no need as i can see it but thought read where suggested for tris as doing it the way big a suggested i cant see where im pinning really...

Perhaps overthinking it as the actual pinning was not painful at all just the tightness in tris later though more discomfort than pain .

For biceps no need as i can see it but thought read where suggested for tris as doing it the way big a suggested i cant see where im pinning really...

Perhaps overthinking it as the actual pinning was not painful at all just the tightness in tris later though more discomfort than pain .

When pinning tri-ceps look in the mirror. When doing frequent shots you get used to it and know the area so you definitely don't need to mark yourself. I would recommend feeling around and if anywhere is more tender avoid that area and move 1-2cm's away. Just touch the spot with your fingertip for guidance then look in the mirror and inject.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131