over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Site Enhancing Oils (synthol) - a how to guide

When pinning tri-ceps look in the mirror. When doing frequent shots you get used to it and know the area so you definitely don't need to mark yourself. I would recommend feeling around and if anywhere is more tender avoid that area and move 1-2cm's away. Just touch the spot with your fingertip for guidance then look in the mirror and inject.
Awesome thanks for the info. I just felt around and it wasn't hard at all. I guess I was thinking I was gonna miss the belly of the muscle or something which is sort of dumb but not like can go and ask around at the gym about this...

Has anyone tried using syntherol into the tear drop? I'm assuming this would be quite painful, so probably small amounts would be better? How would you run the protocol?

QUADS - With muscles this large, you need to do multiple daily injections. Where in the biceps you use 1ml per head per day to begin with, on quads you need to start with 1ml per site, 7 sites per quad. That is to avoid the `lumpy' look and keep the quad uniform. Again, to keep the natural look of the thigh, you should inject in the `peak' of the outer quad, injecting along the crest. If the teardrop is lacking, then just inject straight into it, rotating sites daily. I personally don't recommend quad shots, especially teardrop, due to the very high amount of nerves in the area.

Has anyone tried using syntherol into the tear drop? I'm assuming this would be quite painful, so probably small amounts would be better? How would you run the protocol?

Big A's quote from the initial post in this thread regarding quads...I know there were a couple on here that hit the teardrop but I can't remember?! You may want to check the Syntherol Collections thread in this section and search from there.

Big A's quote from the initial post in this thread regarding quads...I know there were a couple on here that hit the teardrop but I can't remember?! You may want to check the Syntherol Collections thread in this section and search from there.

Thanks man. I'll see if I can find the info in the Syntherol thread collection. Not sure if I'd do the protocol unless I could find something decently effective, but simple. It sounds a bit painful to inject into the tear drop, but it'd still be good to know how it could be done in case. I'd think small amounts would work well using slin pins to avoid extra pain.

Thanks man. I'll see if I can find the info in the Syntherol thread collection. Not sure if I'd do the protocol unless I could find something decently effective, but simple. It sounds a bit painful to inject into the tear drop, but it'd still be good to know how it could be done in case. I'd think small amounts would work well using slin pins to avoid extra pain.

There is only one way to find out ;) You could have 10 people write on the forums it was fine for them and it's a complete disaster for you or visa versa. I would say for any new muscle (especially areas known to cause more issues) start off super low. Literally 0.3ml in a slin pin in the muscle and just see how you are. Just get that muscle used to being injected and move up very slowly and see how you are. If it's a bad spot starting extra low will only minimize any issues and teach you and most importantly get the muscle ready for larger shots so you can run a proper cycle. For the sake of a few days it's always wise to follow that approach just to test the area out first then you can start increasing the volume over the days/weeks.

There is only one way to find out ;) You could have 10 people write on the forums it was fine for them and it's a complete disaster for you or visa versa. I would say for any new muscle (especially areas known to cause more issues) start off super low. Literally 0.3ml in a slin pin in the muscle and just see how you are. Just get that muscle used to being injected and move up very slowly and see how you are. If it's a bad spot starting extra low will only minimize any issues and teach you and most importantly get the muscle ready for larger shots so you can run a proper cycle. For the sake of a few days it's always wise to follow that approach just to test the area out first then you can start increasing the volume over the days/weeks.

Thanks for chiming in Elvia. What you're saying makes perfect sense. Starting really low and using the slin pin is what I was thinking too. How often would you inject this spot?

Thanks for chiming in Elvia. What you're saying makes perfect sense. Starting really low and using the slin pin is what I was thinking too. How often would you inject this spot?
It has to be daily.

Well that would depend upon volume. When doing smaller volume per shot you have to inject frequently (daily) and may also need to add more than one injection per side. If it's just the teardrop you could do 1 per side/day but you would need daily shots. You have to put enough oil in there to get results and whilst it's super effective dosing 1ml twice weekly will not give you those results. Now if you solely just want to get a new muscle (especially a small area known for pip) used to injections then sure you could do 1 little shot and see how you are and do another 1-3 days later then start dosing it daily once you have seen how you react to the small injections. If someone is just doing the teardrop for example and using slin pins they are going to have to inject frequently for noticeable results. It's only when they up the volume significantly can they start looking at eod or e3d injections.

What gauge needle will syntherol flow through? Is a 27g doable? They only make them in half in or 1 and 1/4th inch. Do you need to go in deep?

What gauge needle will syntherol flow through? Is a 27g doable? They only make them in half in or 1 and 1/4th inch. Do you need to go in deep?
its like water so goes through the smallest pin easily!

make sure to go deep into the muscle head , so i would say 1in at least.

Just noticed this. 26G is best for most body parts. You want it to be as small as possible but also for it to flow through fairly easily. If I am doing bi-ceps which I can pin easily then I may go with a 27G. For tri-ceps which are more awkward to pin definitely a 26G or 25G. I would recommend 25-26G for syntherol injections regardless of the body part. You want to get it in fairly deep but quite honestly even 1/2 is fine for many body parts. You can even use slin pins for arms (29G are best) but that's only for smaller volume shots. Although for most body parts 5/8, 1 inch and 1 1/4 are all gtg. I personally stick with 5/8 pins for most injections so short pins but most prefer 1 inch.

Just noticed this. 26G is best for most body parts. You want it to be as small as possible but also for it to flow through fairly easily. If I am doing bi-ceps which I can pin easily then I may go with a 27G. For tri-ceps which are more awkward to pin definitely a 26G or 25G. I would recommend 25-26G for syntherol injections regardless of the body part. You want to get it in fairly deep but quite honestly even 1/2 is fine for many body parts. You can even use slin pins for arms (29G are best) but that's only for smaller volume shots. Although for most body parts 5/8, 1 inch and 1 1/4 are all gtg. I personally stick with 5/8 pins for most injections so short pins but most prefer 1 inch.
27 1 and 1 4ths for biceps 25 for triceps 1 inch

27 1 and 1 4ths for biceps 25 for triceps 1 inch

Looks good. I have a few bottles in my cupboard so I may have to do the same soon. I just have to get motivated to start but once I do the quick results always make me more motivated. How are you getting on with things?

Very informative article for anyone looking to do seo. Know numerous people who have done this tried and true.

do u guys use the same needles for all sites of the body part?

do u guys use the same needles for all sites of the body part?
25g 1" pins work well for most body parts , its water based so wont clog even a slin.

Reactions: D2
25g 1" pins work well for most body parts , its water based so wont clog even a slin.
sorry , my bad:sick: Am asking if we shld use the same/ repeat needle for each jab. Or change needle after every single jab.

sorry , my bad:sick: Am asking if we shld use the same/ repeat needle for each jab. Or change needle after every single jab.
Change needle each time. Also, It's not water based, just really thin oil.

Reactions: D2
switch the tip to avoid any excess scar tissue , tips are cheap no sense in using a blunted tip.
Also, It's not water based, just really thin oil.
correction, yes, i meant to say as thin as water.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear