advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Site growth (no-ester aas vs igf-des/mgf)

bruiser

Banned
If on a budget which would be more effective for site growth in certain muscles.

Don't think i can afford igf-des along with my cycle but i plan on doing drol/dbol injectables with mgf.

I'm wondering if no ester ass helps site growth more than mgf/igf-des.

No synthol responses please lol.

No ester AAS will cause a cosmetic effect for site growth, simply from causing the muscle to swell.

I don't buy in to any form of anything causing site growth though, except for MAYBE gh.

No ester AAS will cause a cosmetic effect for site growth, simply from causing the muscle to swell.

I don't buy in to any form of anything causing site growth though, except for MAYBE gh.

Ester-less aas has been used to cause site growth not just swelling like standard estered juice. I'm sure its not dramatic but where ever injected, I'm sure it's attaching to a receptor in that area helping give that muscle a better chance to grow. Again, I'm sure its not dramatic but I wonder if its more so then igf-des/mgf site injected. Obviously different but I'm just wondering. Gh for site growth?

Last edited:

if you don't think site injection of suspension aas would cause growth, why would gh, when that growth is bc of igf 1 levels. (and yes a realize there is some peripheral igf production other than the liver.)

Put all your AAS doses into a couple lagging muscle groups and they will be bigger and harder for it over a long enough time. Been putting just TRT doses in my Tris for a year and they are vastly improved. IMO, they still suck, but not as much:eek:

The swelling is dramatic at first. That subsides after a while. But long term, it works for whatever reason. Swelling? IGF-1? Attaching to more androgen receptors locally, or simply increasing the muscle volume + training on an occasionally swollen muscle? I dunno, but it works. It just isn't overnight.

Talk to JJB1 about it. I got the idea from him and he was right on the money on this one, for sure...

Put all your AAS doses into a couple lagging muscle groups and they will be bigger and harder for it over a long enough time. Been putting just TRT doses in my Tris for a year and they are vastly improved. IMO, they still suck, but not as much:eek:

The swelling is dramatic at first. That subsides after a while. But long term, it works for whatever reason. Swelling? IGF-1? Attaching to more androgen receptors locally, or simply increasing the muscle volume + training on an occasionally swollen muscle? I dunno, but it works. It just isn't overnight.

Talk to JJB1 about it. I got the idea from him and he was right on the money on this one, for sure...

yep there must be a reason why many pros and amateurs shoot the muscle there going to train with test susp/ inj dbol and drol...

I noticed this as well over the years!

okay so might take years with non-estered juice? lol

so what about site growth from igfdes/mgf, how significant can that be and when is it noticed?

if you don't think site injection of suspension aas would cause growth, why would gh, when that growth is bc of igf 1 levels. (and yes a realize there is some peripheral igf production other than the liver.)

Just from what I have noticed on friends... These people get regular massages, and they are always told they have knots and scar tissue in the muscles they are site injecting which makes me think any sort of site enhancement isnt from the muscle itself growing. Simply because the muscles look swollen post injection, but a week or a month later there is no visible enhancement. Even with regular pinning to those muscles... Maybe it would work without the massages? Or maybe I have no idea lol.. It's just what I have noticed by the people who attempt it.

A top level guru, preps the best in the world has his guys split their GH 1/2 in the morning and 1/2 at night. IM in a shoulder. So in the morning IM right shoulder, at night IM left shoulder.

You know something, someone once asked Dave Palumbo about site enhancement.. He said use SEO or before you go to the gym inject like .25ml of Bac water through an insulin pin into the muscle you're training.. He said it helps with mind/muscle connection and he truthfully believes people injecting no ester gear, etc get some sort of ehancement because of the muscle being tender while training. So they feel it more.

prior to the compound going systemic, it will bound to the receptors closest to injection site, so THEORETICALLY there would be more growth at the inj. site. But then again, not all theories work out in reality. And even if it does, the results are probably not noticeable for a while

I put most of my shots in the legs this year and they grew about an inch, which I was extremely happy with.

Just from what I have noticed on friends... These people get regular massages, and they are always told they have knots and scar tissue in the muscles they are site injecting which makes me think any sort of site enhancement isnt from the muscle itself growing. Simply because the muscles look swollen post injection, but a week or a month later there is no visible enhancement. Even with regular pinning to those muscles... Maybe it would work without the massages? Or maybe I have no idea lol.. It's just what I have noticed by the people who attempt it.

A top level guru, preps the best in the world has his guys split their GH 1/2 in the morning and 1/2 at night. IM in a shoulder. So in the morning IM right shoulder, at night IM left shoulder.

You know something, someone once asked Dave Palumbo about site enhancement.. He said use SEO or before you go to the gym inject like .25ml of Bac water through an insulin pin into the muscle you're training.. He said it helps with mind/muscle connection and he truthfully believes people injecting no ester gear, etc get some sort of ehancement because of the muscle being tender while training. So they feel it more.

i think site growth is totally possible with non ester aas. it only makes sense to me. the steroid is at the cells, theres no ester to be cleaved, it goes straight to work. but any ester would have to be cleaved before any worked could be done, which is why i think site treatment is otherwise useless except for scar tissue like you mentioned. Especially GH, bc of the mechanism of growth. IGF, totally different story. but IGF and GH are not synonymous.

after reading lately a lot about igf1-lr3 making dudes biceps grow.....I am on my first week of this experiment right now

will find out

Could be off by saying this, but wouldn't it depend on what site he wants to grow. For example, sites withe heavy androgen receptors will probably respond way better to the gear, whereas sites with lower androgen receptors would be enhance better with the peptides.

I did an protocol with suspension gear and inject anadrol/dbol in my arms for quite some time and now I get comments on how big my arms has got, before I always got comments on how weak they where compared to the rest.

I have never measured them but from what I can see they do look bigger also. I have done the same thing with GHS/HGH/IGF-1 and never seen shit from it.

My triceps are not my best bodypart.
I started injecting primobolan eod in them..... and they started growing.
I did that for a month. Believe it or not but I didn't lose my gains when I stopped this protocol.
I figure I have a very thick facia and it need to be stretched so it can grow
from the Aas I use.

I wouldn't inject my biceps though... to much nerves in there.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131