over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

site injecting a whole cc

kinglewy

Banned
Does one have to build up gradually to inject a whole cc into one of the smaller muscles like delts? I have been rotating glutes, pecs, delts and quads but when I inject a cc I only inject half into one delt then pull out and the other half into the other one.

Reason I am asking is because when I start to cut for the summer I plan to do 100 mg a day of tren. Should I start building up to a whole cc now so that my smaller muscls can handle that much oil on a regular basis?

it depend what muscle...1cc in delt should be fine...but from past experiences, i cant put a full cc into things like the outter head of the calf, or a full cc into the outer tricep head... stick to 1/2cc in those smaller ones imo

i have gotten a lump that takes a couple days to shrink every time i have done 1 ml in a spot.

ive done 2cc's in delts with no prob , never went in bi's with 1cc, went 1cc in calf with t400 years ago and was scarred for life (rookie move i know) couldnt walk for almost a week

You should have no problem doing 1cc into your delt, 3-4 into your glutes and 3 in the quads.

I average 2cc in one delt. And if you are getting a lump that leads me to believe you arent truely going intramuscular or your pins are to short.

Omfg you people are way too hardcore. I did one CC in quad with 1"-1.25" out of 1.5" needle, 25g, and I had was sore like a mother fucker!

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

you'd have to have awfully little muscles for them not to be able to handle 1cc. i've shot 3cc's in each larger head of the tricep, both heads of the bicep, all delt heads. i've put 9cc's in each of my upper traps(before a show), 3cc's in the outer sweeps of my quads, and 5cc's in my glutes. i'm not a huge guy. i'm sure your delts will be fine with 1cc

you'd have to have awfully little muscles for them not to be able to handle 1cc. i've shot 3cc's in each larger head of the tricep, both heads of the bicep, all delt heads. i've put 9cc's in each of my upper traps(before a show), 3cc's in the outer sweeps of my quads, and 5cc's in my glutes. i'm not a huge guy. i'm sure your delts will be fine with 1cc

why and what would u put 9ccs of into your traps? can i see pics of these 9cc traps? ...a 9cc trap has to be just ginormous...

being able for your body to tolerate more ccs of - ba bb eo hormone etc...does not make u more hard core...handle what your own body can handle...no sense of putting yourself into pain....i still gotta hear what hormone is in a 9ccs trap inject...

Last edited:
I do
1-2cc in medial shoulder
Head
Or
Inner/
Outer
Bicep head at first was sore as fuck but after a week no more
Soreness

I would def work your way up. Why find out the hard way and spend the whole day in pain. And of course everyone is different. I can handle 1cc in tris, 3cc in delts, 1/2cc in bis and traps. For some reason even after 2 yrs of bicep injections I cant do more than 1/2cc each

Definitely work up slowly. I can handle 3cc easily in my delts, and even 4cc in my glutes and quads. The first (and only) time I tried a bicep injection, I put 1cc of tren into each arm. The pain and swelling was unbearable and I haven't had the balls to try again. Should've started a little smaller. Oops.

Agreed bis and tris are the two areas I'd recommend graduating the dose up.
My first .5ml in a bi was ouch time even today I limit bis to 1ml.
Delts or anything bigger should be fine. As always a virgin muscle will be sorer than one thats been pinned dozens of times before

why and what would u put 9ccs of into your traps? can i see pics of these 9cc traps? ...a 9cc trap has to be just ginormous...

being able for your body to tolerate more ccs of - ba bb eo hormone etc...does not make u more hard core...handle what your own body can handle...no sense of putting yourself into pain....i still gotta hear what hormone is in a 9ccs trap inject...

it was synthol. no one is talking about harcore. we are talking about how much volume a muscle can take. synthol before a competition in all kinds of muscle groups, sometimes in higher volume than 9cc's isn't too uncommon

Last edited:
thats what it looks like from the front. huge.....huh?

Attachments

• 31262_396940501175_610951175_4682038_3840312_n.jpg
    31262_396940501175_610951175_4682038_3840312_n.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 202
I get 3 cc's into my delts no prob....
I just go slow.....
I find warming the oil makes it easier to go through the pin so I don't move it around as much....
I get more of an issue from moving the pin then I do from the volume, be it quads, delts or glutes....

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131