over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Site Injecting AAS on lagging muscles

kidwicked

Registered
Ive really been doin lots of reading on Syntherol and I'd really like to try it, but it really scares me. Idk if at this point in the game for me it's practical. My question is, if you inject gear into a lagging muscle everyday in a similar fashion as you would SEO can you make the fac tissue stretch the same as using SEO?? I'd love to hear from some guys that have done this and how it worked for them. I'm not looking to put 3" on my arms in 30 days I'm just looking to help break thru some plateaus in a few places. Thanks guys and I'm hoping I can learn something here.

This seems to be a topic where guys are kinda split. Some say no it's not the same as seo, and others say that they have gotten gains. I think JJB1 has been doing most of his injects in his bis and tris and he feels like he's gotten growth. I could be wrong though...

I was going to try it and do some site injects in my bi's and tris, but I did a friggen half cc into each bicep the other day and that shit hurt like crazy. They got all read and sore, it really sucked. Then I found out Im not really flexible enough to get my triceps. I cant really find a good position to hit the outer head. I could get the long head on the inside, but that's huge already...;)

My wife will do some glute shot's for me but she gets nervous if I ask her to do any where else. I had her do a delt shot once and I though she was gonna pass out lol.

JJB1 said that arms were his worst bodypart and site injecting made them his best! I'll let him give his insights on what he said he did.

I believe the use of fast acting compounds at the site are also key here...

Hell ya, I hope he reads this and gives a few thoughts he has. I'd love to hear them. Terror I'm with ya on the shooting into your bicepts, I shot 1ml of Prop in each one last summer....ahhhh ya bad idea. I couldn't even straighten my arms for like 4 days, and didn't go to work 2 days and I'm not kidding. It was the worst thing ever. I actually don't think I would try my bicepts again for anything.

Got interested in this a while back, so, I've been pinning Tris and upper pecs pretty consistently. Haven't done a glute shot in months, in fact.

It works somewhat, you'll see growth at first, because of the swelling that will accompany pinning a virgin muscle. Fascial stretching or anabolism, or both, who knows? After that, growth rate stays the same...unless you increase the injection volume, IME. You'll still grow, of course, just at the regular rate, seems to me. But it's good for a quick bump in size when you're stuck.

Beware...It can hurt post-inject and you'll likely catch a bleeder here and there and it leaves a bruise.

One thing I've noticed is that you CAN pin a flexed muscle. Doesn't hurt. If you can't reach outer tris for example, flex the bicep of the arm you want to pin, reach over to where you want to pin and hit the exact spot. Then apply pressure to the spot in a relaxed state to limit bruising.

That's my personal experience with it, so far.

Other info I've read...Dr. G. (of the Dr. G. Q and A thread), says he prefers short esters, particularly NPP, and has a study that indicates site growth...with chickens though, but it's something.

Another member here (maybe banned now?) prefers even shorter esters, like Suspension and Tren-no-ester, timed with an insulin spike. Banned or not, Dude has good arms and shoulders.

Then there's JJB1, whose arms testify that something is definitely working.

Last edited:
i have never used seo, but i have site injected with aas, and i found it to be beneficial to that certain body part.

I considering running high Eq in near future and since has a fairly long half life I planned on experimenting with site pins using the EQ since that depot will be staying put for a while... will have some test E and plan on using that as well in choice areas... I dont see why certain longer esters, EQ, Deca, Test D, etc cant be used since it takes the extended period of time for the depot to dissipate due to the ester...

I have recently been shooting water based injectable anadrol into my outer tricep heads(for several weeks). I quit over a week ago and it seems to have made a VERY noticeable difference... They feel as large almost larger than the inside long head...i noticed this previously with winny too...but this is the most noticeable site injection results ive gotten thus far....(remember winny, drol, dbol all have no ester and are immediately active in the target tissue.) I didnt get the same results with any estered gear...even short esters. I think it has to have no ester to make a noticeable difference in my experience.

I inject primo in my lagging triceps. They are fuller and growing faster.

Since it takes months for synthol to disperse out the muscle would mixing no-ester aas (idealy not water based) in with your synthol help hold the aas in the muscle injected longer giving more of a site growth effect?

I'm thinking if its water based it will seep through the synthol faster and out the muscle, but oil based aas will evenly mix with the seo and hold a lot better I would have thought?

So the synthol would help to restrict the aas dispersing and hold it in the muscle longer giving more of a site effect?

Sent from my BlackBerry 8520using Tapatalk

Last edited:
my lower outer quads were always lagging. last year i started injecting 2 and 1/2 cc into each e3d . seen very good results by end of cycle

On paper I think it's a waste of time else all bodybuilders would have masive ass cheeks. That said last run I put all my tren into my biceps with a slin pin for convenience and im convinced it helps. Truth is I dont know for sure but will continue to do it. My biceps came along better than ever last run and I didn't train them directly (very rarely do)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I believe the use of fast acting compounds at the site are also key here...

Actually it would be NO ester compounds...I have rotated inj sites all over my body none of them out grew any other becuase I pinned them a lot ....the SEO effect makes the muscle "appear" larger but isnt growth, and a trained eye can spot that in a second, judges see it all the time the over use of SEO and if you compete and its obvious you will get points deducted.

I've never noticed anything site injecting... They r all just another muscle to me... I definetly hav never seen abnormally large glutes from 100s of thousands of ass shots...

I do think that site injecting gh and/or certain peptides tho do give site growth, but not aas...

Last edited:
I've always been a believer of localized growth
But really what your seeing Is localized swelling.
After all it's still oil it just absorbs way faster than synthol.
I always spot inject everything really I think any smart bodybuilder would.

Some of the compounds I've had luck with spot injecting.

Sust sus and prop- all seem to cause nice localized swelling.

Eq - awesome for spot injecting doesn't give the swelling like
the prop or sus but still effective.

Tren e - i know your thinking tren e? Yea oddly the enanthate ester, But when I would put if in my triceps my triceps would get extremely freaky..may have to do with tren association with prostaglandins but who knows?

Some other compounds I've messed with spot injecting.

Sytherol- of course. Would stick with sythetek too seems to be
the cleanest brand available by far. PAY the extra money it's worth it.

Nolotil- swells the muscles nice hurts like hell...mediocre results really.

.....btw I spot inject hgh too intramuscularly. Localized growth...not really but
did seem to give me more out of the gh.

Although he went to far Greg Valinteno claims he did it all with test prop & EQ?

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear