over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

site injecting HGH...does it help?

flexman2020

Banned
☀Good day to you all... been in the scene for 18 years and used HGH for many many cycles and got great results from just doing the injections in the abdominal area... but I have never learned about HGH and site injections and if it does or doesn’t make a better effect in fat loss in the site?
I never bothered to find this out because I never wanted to or needed site injections but if it helps promote better fat loss in the area your injections are done then I would definitely utilize that right now to help burn up some of the stubborn areas... as of right now I have been in ketosis for a bit, fat loss has been super rapid, but having some areas where its always more difficult to get rid of... so I am thinking just be patient and give it more time on growth and the diet and other compounds I am taking to burn up those problem areas, or maybe site injections can help?
All of your info and opinions are greatly appreciated and thanks 🙏🏼 for taking time out to read my thread! F5714BB4-AE2D-406E-B61A-ECFF4D8A701C.jpeg

For me it makes a difference but not everyone agrees.IT's function is the same systemicly where ever you inject.

I do believe there is some site specific fat loss. Many people disagree but I've seen it firsthand on myself. Its strange and it doesn't make a lot of sense to me but then again the human body is a fucking strange machine.

I've never seen site specific fat loss, but then again I wasn't looking. I've always rotated from making sure if I pinned one day on the left side of my abdomen the next day was the right just in case to avoid a pocket but I don't think the effect is that dramatic.

HGH, Test will go systematic and get into your blood stream for transportation through out the body. If it worked on specific sites then I should have ripped abs since I inject into my abs. But that is not happening.

If spot injecting means into the worked muscle....
Then do it, Peptites are best when injected IM even if its shallow injections.

I’ve been trying different areas not sure it’s working, but I think we typically believe since most people inject around naval and you lose abdominal fat from hgh in that area most noticeably that it applies everywhere. But I don’t think it’s true. I have been doing more intramuscular injection in delts because I hear it absorbs better and more effective in muscle tissue, but there’s many arguments on that as well.. HGH is an awesome compound if used responsibly, just stick it where ever the hell you want lol 😆

My girlfriend still applies GH to the same IM place (quads) because she doesn't like another place. It has a hole on both sides. It works for her, but it doesn't look good. She must change places lol 😁

But I'm talking about applying to the same place all year round.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws